Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Who is the best clan In USKO?

This is a discussion on Who is the best clan In USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Definatly Tiocfaidh Ar La :wub: :wub:...
Page: 11

Strawberry

Definatly Tiocfaidh Ar La :wub: :wub:

Banned

Your all wrong, the following was the best clan ever. Ironic thing is, in that pic, im wearing his old 8/15 fp :S

Speed of Dark

Dont forget that Blood was the only south-american clan, and the CSW was on their 9PM. I remember once MNI organized to the CSW, we woke up in around 2-4am cause most of us were Europeans/eastern asians (Israel, Greece etc), and we almost took it
    We also were much less than them, cuase they were 3clans+ good allies such as 8Ball, and we were around 40ppl

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

they still got scared when MNI popped up for the CSW xD

Spells

sorry but best clan was

ClamPlysNoKsManaRest

:wub:

Cerius

Originally posted by schrotti

Whats all this MNI hype about? Shut up and prove it when logos comes out.. And to be on-topic, I seriously doubt Blood was scared of MNI when both of their clans were on, together with Eternity and 8Ball, so kthxbbhf and shut the hell up

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

Whats all this MNI hype about? Shut up and prove it when logos comes out.. And to be on-topic, I seriously doubt Blood was scared of MNI when both of their clans were on, together with Eternity and 8Ball, so kthxbbhf and shut the hell up [/b]
    exactly who are u? char name...

Cerius

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Cerius@
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

Whats all this MNI hype about? Shut up and prove it when logos comes out.. And to be on-topic, I seriously doubt Blood was scared of MNI when both of their clans were on, together with Eternity and 8Ball, so kthxbbhf and shut the hell up
    exactly who are u? char name...[/b]
    Well, I aint from Diez.. So go ahead and flame me Stop talking shit about blood, they were, are and will always be the best clan Usko ever had. Like someone already mentioned; Great teamplay, great pk and good friendship. Ahm took the castle from RageOfBlood when it was a unannounced siege war. I wouldnt be to proud of that, but thats just me..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

exactly who are u? char name...[/b]
    Well, I aint from Diez.. So go ahead and flame me Stop talking shit about blood, they were, are and will always be the best clan Usko ever had. Like someone already mentioned; Great teamplay, great pk and good friendship. Ahm took the castle from RageOfBlood when it was a unannounced siege war. I wouldnt be to proud of that, but thats just me..[/b][/quote]
    get ur facts straight

rage of blood made an alliance with ahm, rogue crackaz, and some other clans when rage of blood got teh crystal they backstabbed the alliance and took the castle for themselves...the csw wasnt unannounced it was bugged...csw started but every1 started in the beginning no one owned the castle so it was a mad rush to the crystal...ahm got the castle...then that same bug happened to ahm for the next 2-3 weeks in which case we kept the castle with the same bug rage of blood had....ahm rightfully earned the castle

u raelly shouldnt speak about which u dont know especially if u dont even play on our server

im not insulting blood they were a good clan but so was mni...i wasnt in either clan(symbolic ftw) but both were strong clans

As cama said, Cerius, you really should stick to your own server. There are lots of things that go on that don't get announced to the forums everytime they happen.

zaffers

<!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

Whats all this MNI hype about? Shut up and prove it when logos comes out.. And to be on-topic, I seriously doubt Blood was scared of MNI when both of their clans were on, together with Eternity and 8Ball, so kthxbbhf and shut the hell up [/b]
    yeah who the hell are MNI!!!

seriously now kid,MNI have nothing to prove,neither blood or any of the past grand guilds.

Erian

Originally posted by Speed of Dark
    Dont forget that Blood was the only south-american clan, and the CSW was on their 9PM. I remember once MNI organized to the CSW, we woke up in around 2-4am cause most of us were Europeans/eastern asians (Israel, Greece etc), and we almost took it * *
    We also were much less than them, cuase they were 3clans+ good allies such as 8Ball, and we were around 40ppl *

k, remember the time when devile got hack? and someone disband the clan like right before CSW blood had to put everyone into leeroy in order to go to CSW that time templar was fighting like crazy with other allies to get the castle from blood but they still manage to keep it even though they didn't have as much people and some alot of people didn't show up to CSW because there wasn't enough room in the clan "Leeroy"

As for being scared... haha w/e and if i did recall it MNI had 3 clans too and who remembers when MNI merge their 2 main clans and made a 60 people clan in order to take top one from blood :S

I'm not putting down MNI they were a great clan just like blood but when people start mud slinging eh... too bad

P.S. some facts may be wrong and im sry for that..

Fuchs

Default lol

^^ Ayasofya 4 ever but the best is blood ..........!!!

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kailean

i know these clans dont exist now. but ive wrote old school ftw * *

as for thelast. stop being such a "pro". You face the fact they dont "pk". all they could, can, will be able to do is riding exp partys. thelasts tactic is to : go on exping party 2v8, get owned come 4v8 get owned, come 8vs8 get owned. go second server then relog to the previous one at the back of the exping party, own them. i dont get it, why it is "the best clan"? oh, maybe due to assasinthelast? his macro stopped working so he quit? :rollseyes:
    so you think different?

assasain the last? oh your just a pos player that couldnt do shit to ATL so you come to the conclusion that he macros? what do you know? maybe you can ask zero and eric who make them switch servers because they were kicking their ass all over the place. thelast only invades xp parties when humans are too pathetic to put up a fight. and whats wrong with raiding xp parties? your in CZ your there at your own risk.

so like i said before you think your tight then lets fight. as you say up there thelast are so newb that a random party of 8 can take 8 of thelast well lets see whatever clan you can get together to do it.

We xp because its the best thing to do in the game just now. you can be a high level in average gear and still be great but low levels in above average gear still suck. i think marekiller proved that one well.

temmu

Originally posted by nesma+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nesma)</div>
    Originally posted by Elrohir@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Julio_Andretti

CrackeD !!

+1
    +2[/b]
    +3

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast