Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Who is the best clan In USKO?

This is a discussion on Who is the best clan In USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY My Choice is HeroesOfHollywood on Edana :lol: HoH > all ![/b] HoH FTW !!! ...
Page: 12

Default Re: Who is the best clan In USKO?

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

My Choice is HeroesOfHollywood on Edana :lol:
    HoH > all ![/b]
    HoH FTW !!!
    rushing towers with full clan and no tanker was fun hehehe

btw... Templars was good too!

Banned

Originally posted by zaffers+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zaffers)</div>
    Originally posted by Cerius@
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

they still got scared when MNI popped up for the CSW xD

Whats all this MNI hype about? Shut up and prove it when logos comes out.. And to be on-topic, I seriously doubt Blood was scared of MNI when both of their clans were on, together with Eternity and 8Ball, so kthxbbhf and shut the hell up
    yeah who the hell are MNI!!!

seriously now kid,MNI have nothing to prove,neither blood or any of the past grand guilds.[/b]
    hey wtf , highvoltage stfu , u men are no1 ^^ :unsure: :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kailean

assasianthelast legit? only in your dreams :lol:
    about invading exp partys... you ONLY invaded exping partys, with the tactic i already said. lol that was pathetic :lol: as for riding itself, heh its nothing anormal, but only riding is "abit wierd" aint it?
    as for items, you mind i wont even talk about your items, kk? :rollseyes:
    that was also for your "battle". anyway u have proven it many times already. whats the felling when you get owned by an exping party on normal buffs?
    anyway gg plax :rollseyes:

blackholesun

Originally posted by zaffers+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zaffers)</div>
    Originally posted by Cerius@
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

Whats all this MNI hype about? Shut up and prove it when logos comes out.. And to be on-topic, I seriously doubt Blood was scared of MNI when both of their clans were on, together with Eternity and 8Ball, so kthxbbhf and shut the hell up
    yeah who the hell are MNI!!!

seriously now kid,MNI have nothing to prove,neither blood or any of the past grand guilds.[/b]
    True , Lifestoned and karma police for teh win xD

blackholesun

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

Whats all this MNI hype about? Shut up and prove it when logos comes out.. And to be on-topic, I seriously doubt Blood was scared of MNI when both of their clans were on, together with Eternity and 8Ball, so kthxbbhf and shut the hell up [/b]
    Sorry for spam but I missed your post , thats how I am usualy ignoring bullshit xD
    I remember very good how those CSW were and if u werent there how can u be so certain ?
    mostly blood controlled the server because we can't do much when they have so many active players and multi leader .
    But I remember 2times they werent shaking but they were in distress , 1 time was when sirkaos didn't close the gates xD (lol) , the other time was when we were 3/4 of our clan in csw and we just weren't able to take the other gates and that
    clan which I forgot his name allied with blood 5minutes after csw started when we had an agreement xD .
    If you cant recall so well you should look in some of our videos to see how well pk is in diez , I couldn't play much with blood
    because we arent same zone but I think I had better pks than the bloods will ever have .
    (hint: search the best mages and sins ) .

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

About the CSW ,

Rage did a back stab on a big alliance and took the crystal, Then a few weeks later it was changed to the current time. Rage of blood let there 2nd clan have the crysatl as I beliave W0lF wanted to be king and we all thought you could have castle and king at the same time.

At the begning of the CSW that day ROB took from the 2nd clan to the 1st clan. The alliance that you now know that holds the castle went in (KoNS) took the crystal NOT AHM bvut as we had a none active leader I said AHM take the crystal so AHM took the crystal.

The next week an unannouced CSW happend on a Tuesday and we all got ther ein 5 mins and successfully defended.

We ( The alliance ) then lost the castle thanks to it being bugged and we sucessfully took the castle and defended.

When the grade bug happend we had a dummie clan and took the castle with that and the following week changed the castle back.

And for the record the situation of AHM holding and OutKasteD defending was a decision I took with Scoobz as he is more organised in looking after the money than myself, so all these people that try and buy me off every week it's not gonna happen!

H1ddenRage

Originally posted by Chuck Norris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuck Norris)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Originally posted by phantomlink
    Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Best clan ever was TrashcanSwimteam....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the early days of Phantom_rouge till 50 ^_^

you gotta be kidding me... ugh, i feel violated -_-

I joined it cause I couldnt get into their party unless I was in the clan... I still remember some of em but you knew I was in the clan before

I didnt' know you were in there... They're exp parties were the best, aoe scorpions all day long, they lvld my PokaDots and PokaDos back in the days...

They were funny as hell, we used to tell noobs to quit their clans so that we could add them to our clan/parties... but most of the times they did quit, we just laughed and rofl'd our asses off
    Hoberta, Nytemare, DeathSycth( or along those lines ), Rayne, The leader ( I always forget his name now.... ) the original the_drocks ( who got me to join the clan )

muhahhaha Aoe skeletons/wolfed near the desert ftw[/b]
    It was the_drock who got me in that clan too ^_^[/b][/quote]man those were the days... lvling my first char is was sooooo slow but man was it fun... i remember once when i was 51 tryin to get in 8ball but i was to low i think req was 55+ at that time xD and i remember tellin ppl i was higher lvl to get in aoe harpies :wub: greatest xp ever back then

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well just noticed both of KilledBy clans are top 5 now.

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kailean
    assasianthelast legit? only in your dreams :lol: *
    about invading exp partys... you ONLY invaded exping partys, with the tactic i already said. lol that was pathetic :lol: *as for riding itself, heh its nothing anormal, but only riding is "abit wierd" aint it?
    as for items, you mind i wont even talk about your items, kk? :rollseyes: *
    that was also for your "battle". anyway u have proven it many times already. whats the felling when you get owned by an exping party on normal buffs? *
    anyway gg plax *:rollseyes:
    lol the only time you have ever killed thelast is when they DC with the rest of the turkish people in the game.

and yea i dont care what u think about my items. the only people that bitch about babashoppers are the ones that cant afford it themselves.

funny your the only 1 to mention thelast getting owned by an xp party. usualy is f thelast for raiding my party. but whatever nice story you can come up with.

Banned Senior Member

wow.... people are mentioning 8ball muhahahahah

We were only actual allies with Blood for a few weeks, all the other times we went they were still allowed to attack us ( had some fun tho )

And Erian was jealous I got 62 on Phantom while :z3x: was still 61 XD

Kailean

Originally posted by OrcTank
    lol the only time you have ever killed thelast is when they DC with the rest of the turkish people in the game.

and yea i dont care what u think about my items. the only people that bitch about babashoppers are the ones that cant afford it themselves.

funny your the only 1 to mention thelast getting owned by an xp party. usualy is f thelast for raiding my party. but whatever nice story you can come up with.
    oh, w8 a sec. about 3 months ago when i was a bp a retarded warrior was coming on my exping spot. 8people vs 1. that retarded warrior was attacking only me, and couldnt even kill me. he was a real lame. whats the best is im 99% sure it was you. people even started loughing from "him" :rollseyes:
    dont consider yourself and your "pro" clan as "immortal" ones. even your legyt assasian with his legyt ytams and pro mynor combo died like a little kid, aspecially after new server pathes :wub: - it was to the 1st part of your post
    go and take a nap, then come and say something more. i cant w8 4 it - i wont waste my time posting anything more to you, unless you write sth funny again, couse your nothing more then a normal turk. today they proved (again) how "friendly" they are, by coming on an exping spot, which was ofcourse already taken, and just started ksing. typical turkish behaviour. you may asked why i know they were turkish, well "_tr" and "zuahahah" made me, lets say, sure about that. now think why i related them to you

W0lF

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

exactly who are u? char name...
    Well, I aint from Diez.. So go ahead and flame me Stop talking shit about blood, they were, are and will always be the best clan Usko ever had. Like someone already mentioned; Great teamplay, great pk and good friendship. Ahm took the castle from RageOfBlood when it was a unannounced siege war. I wouldnt be to proud of that, but thats just me..[/b]
    get ur facts straight

rage of blood made an alliance with ahm, rogue crackaz, and some other clans when rage of blood got teh crystal they backstabbed the alliance and took the castle for themselves...the csw wasnt unannounced it was bugged...csw started but every1 started in the beginning no one owned the castle so it was a mad rush to the crystal...ahm got the castle...then that same bug happened to ahm for the next 2-3 weeks in which case we kept the castle with the same bug rage of blood had....ahm rightfully earned the castle

u raelly shouldnt speak about which u dont know especially if u dont even play on our server

im not insulting blood they were a good clan but so was mni...i wasnt in either clan(symbolic ftw) but both were strong clans[/b][/quote]

I Made 1 alliance with Positive, Rogue_Cracks going take crystal for themselves and i say no attack them, about AHM: i told him leader and he say: "sure, we comming", but day of CSW 1-2 AHM's menber only.

Later we take the castle ally with Postive and positive clan. We lost the castle cuz CSW restart same day when all going for take castle. I think not fair -_- , but this was the past

If u dont know the real history then DONT TALK. :wub:

Btw, Blood was a very nice clan i mean Old Blood clan with all actives menbers. B)

Originally posted by W0lF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(W0lF)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    Originally posted by Cerius
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

Well, I aint from Diez.. So go ahead and flame me Stop talking shit about blood, they were, are and will always be the best clan Usko ever had. Like someone already mentioned; Great teamplay, great pk and good friendship. Ahm took the castle from RageOfBlood when it was a unannounced siege war. I wouldnt be to proud of that, but thats just me..
    get ur facts straight

rage of blood made an alliance with ahm, rogue crackaz, and some other clans when rage of blood got teh crystal they backstabbed the alliance and took the castle for themselves...the csw wasnt unannounced it was bugged...csw started but every1 started in the beginning no one owned the castle so it was a mad rush to the crystal...ahm got the castle...then that same bug happened to ahm for the next 2-3 weeks in which case we kept the castle with the same bug rage of blood had....ahm rightfully earned the castle

u raelly shouldnt speak about which u dont know especially if u dont even play on our server

im not insulting blood they were a good clan but so was mni...i wasnt in either clan(symbolic ftw) but both were strong clans[/b]

I Made 1 alliance with Positive, Rogue_Cracks going take crystal for themselves and i say no attack them, about AHM: i told him leader and he say: "sure, we comming", but day of CSW 1-2 AHM's menber only.

Later we take the castle ally with Postive and positive clan. We lost the castle cuz CSW restart same day when all going for take castle. I think not fair -_- , but this was the past

Btw, Blood was a very nice clan i mean Old Blood clan with all actives menbers. B)[/b][/quote]

Was unquestionably the best on many levels.

Cerius

Originally posted by W0lF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(W0lF)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    Originally posted by Cerius
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

Well, I aint from Diez.. So go ahead and flame me Stop talking shit about blood, they were, are and will always be the best clan Usko ever had. Like someone already mentioned; Great teamplay, great pk and good friendship. Ahm took the castle from RageOfBlood when it was a unannounced siege war. I wouldnt be to proud of that, but thats just me..
    get ur facts straight

im not insulting blood they were a good clan but so was mni...i wasnt in either clan(symbolic ftw) but both were strong clans[/b]

Btw, Blood was a very nice clan i mean Old Blood clan with all actives menbers. B)[/b][/quote]

Ty w0lf, that pretty much clears it. Was unfair and uncalled for.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

unfair? the same thing happened to ahm....its completely fair cuz it wasnt 1 sided! learn the meaning of fair and stick to affairs of ur own server cerius