Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Who is the best clan In USKO?

This is a discussion on Who is the best clan In USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TryToSlmMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TryToSlmMe)</div> Originally posted by PuppetYuber @ <!--QuoteBegin-Eric Why do people have so much respect for such ...
Page: 9

SiCoXiS

Originally posted by TryToSlmMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TryToSlmMe)</div>
    Originally posted by PuppetYuber@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

Why do people have so much respect for such a crap clan that were awful at PK even though they had GM help.
    (TOWN)

Why do u hate so much, not eveyone in TOWN had GM help. Most top clans had GM help in one way or another anywayz. Face it, it is USKO.
    maybe w00t... gogo yuber :P
    ... but ill say OldieS [/b]
    AlterEgo and OldieS the best clans ^_^

merchanter123

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    when Blood disbanded,the best clan was RageOfBlood we pwnd *:wub:
    by pwn'd u mean backstabbed castle alliances to steal the castle for urself?....if thats the case then yes u "pwnd" big time

Originally posted by Obiwan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obiwan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gangs
    ahm ftw *:wub:
    Only a bunch of people full of themselves I would say...[/b]
    with good reason to be full of ourselves tbh...only clan on diez that gives us a fair fight is tormentors...i have nothing against new_order but even their members say "add up all of our clans and were the best on diez" well...i hate to break it to ya but since when is at least over 60+ people vs a clan of 30ish people a fair fight? rofl....hell ahm doesnt even have 30 active PEOPLE(not characters ) that i know of(just counted in my head and i could only count 19)...and to be completely honest with aenima quitting i dont think tormentors will give as good a fight as they used to which is a sad thing...aenima was a damn good priest...respect aenima but </3 aenima cuz he makes it so much harder to kill people xD :wub: :wub:

anyway...topic is who IS the best clan...not who WAS...so i say ahm for IS...and blood for WAS[/b]
    long live aenima first of all.
    don't worry cammy give us time to recover and the good fights will continue
    best clans... well i don't know much about any other server other then dies but, since i've played i would have to say... these clans are up there...
    MyNameIs
    AHM
    BLOOD
    Tormentors (of course :wub: )

(no particular order)

Cerius

Originally posted by Zparda+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zparda)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

it says who IS the best clan on usko not who WAS the best clan on usko

+1

stop living in the past how about naming a clan that is still around and say what server they are on

such as: TheLast is the best on ares
    Ah, but unfortunetely, i prefer to live in the past (when talking about KO). Most of the newer players today are too full of themselves and cry about everything.[/b]
    <3 Past i remember when Shurt was with his mage lvling on AOE and i always wait when he DC (was u right :P?)

Again repeat best clan was MNI coz we never bother some1 like ksing or smthg oO.

If the would be the Topic

THE MORE ANNOYING CLAN ON WHOLE USKO HISTORY is 1000000% sure the winner would be AHM =)[/b][/quote]
    Lol, your so right! I remember Clyde and the other mages from the old school AHM ksing every thing we touch in bowl. They talk shit about turks but theyve done everything bad themselves -_-

I miss the days when it was FiRe vs TOWN / EK as IS hardly came cz

dirka

although they were arrogant, Kitties used to be big

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Still trying to figure out where my GM help is.....

dam it I been robbed :angry:

SanderKleinenberg

Btw nil8r pwned.

Fluffy

In dies ive seen only 5 really good clans: Blood(the best), NO, Tormentors, AHM and Outkasted h43r:

:wub: dont know about other servers

Banned Senior Member

Oblivion could hold our own if we needed to

Originally posted by SanderKleinenberg
    Btw nil8r pwned.
    haha, I remember him. Wasent he a big duper back in old times?

Kailean

thelast "the best"? one big lol :lol:

old times owned!
    noname was the 1st human clan which achieved grade 1, EK were only mass dupers who fought 2 partys vs 1(haha i still remember how they lost their 1 Yron Neck baba rofl). the real TOWN(Blackholej's <-this was his nick if i remember well :rollseyes: , geez it was 2 years ago :P ), Wylana's IS, FiRe.... these were cool times, too bad ko will never be the same
    as for nil8r, he wasnt a duper, if i remember well he turned up to be a gm friend or sth :/
    anyway noname was one of the best clans ever, too bad Meck, Masakari, MaryJane and many more stopped playing
    Old school ftw!!

ladyarawin

:wub: I would have to say AHM and Blood were the good ones and then also Asatru_Kinsmen for diez server and AHM for aries. The rest of the servers have no clue who are on them.

Mom who else

Nil8r abused the Live Chat. From what I know he didn't dupe or cheat. Not sure though.

And yeah I had alot of respect for NN clan thx to Meck. He was the first guy I ever spoke to in this game. Helped me alot when I was a noob and didn't understand jack shit

nil8r was always nice to me when I talked to him. It's been years tho

SpicsUnited

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast