Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Who is Best Pker in usko?

This is a discussion on Who is Best Pker in usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; minus gruber and diet...
Page: 6

minus gruber and diet

gruber is severely underrated simply because his parties were not that strong. i can appreciate good priests however, and i can see through overrated ones like forrazzi who have no idea how to use debuffs. and diet timbit, really fast cure/heal and always using the correct buff despite never talking. never seen a better buffer since.

the_one_and_only

on ares, i'd say robinhood is one of the best rogues, for warriors; prolly kimpee(snipelord), miyamoto_musashi and drduran. mages; magicians_glory, best support mage out there. priests: chalupa and chalupa

i have pked iwth gruber and forazzi and i would have to say atleast the old forazzi dont know if its real was very good priest on cures and keeping alive as far as debuffs go i have no idea. Gruber was a full healer last time i partied with him and just seemed like an average priest never stood out in my opinion as for diet timbit that was just np food.

Colomka

Originally posted by 0000000
    i never knew that NP dictated how good you are, rather than how long you spend in cz. For the record i beat hitmachine 7-2, 6 wins straight after i had warmed up. enchants dont make a big difference, its how warmed up and prepared u are. i went in expecting him to be shit which is why i lost a couple at the start. Once i took it seriously there was only going to be one winner. hes a very good warrior no doubt, but there are Ares warriors as good as him. *

people who impressed me in my time on ares are Gruber_BR, Fluppy, Fa1c0n, Grid, Cooltang, Prisoner and diet_timbit great pk buffer. I wont include clannies cos obviously i think they are great. i dont play other servers much, but i think camaz0tz is as good as any mage i've seen on ares.
    Which Ares warrior is just as good as hit? also zero care to elucidate the gear diff? was there any ?

lol Someone mentinoed kimpee??

haha this guy was like 50, when i was 62 back in ares. Is he 70 now? lol.

old forrazzi just spammed all his debuffs non-stop, without paying much thought to the timing. this is fine against noobies but against good players they will exploit the parasites to stay alive longer. frankly he was all gear. gruber impresses me because sometimes he is the only priest in the party and he still manages to keep everyone alive and throw off some debuffs. Not many karus parties ever use just 1 priest well. its the simple things he does well.

as for np food, thats pretty subjective. i could list off nearly everyone on karus side as "np food" for me but it doesnt change the fact that some are skilled. Her gear was inferior to other priests in FiRe, but she was still better. And in terms of pk buffing, i havent seen another priest do it so well who wasnt using koxp.

@colomka: warrior is all gear and level. Aslong as you can combo well (its not hard) you can be a top warrior with the items/level. I could list 10-20 warriors as good as him. The only difference between any of them is their level, items, and most importantly their stat builds. Im talking ppl like monsterkill, soulslayer, bidas, ujio, f9devil, real pwnagefactor, and loads more.

p.s as for gear difference, it wasnt huge, he was in +8 shells, i was in mixed 3x chitin 2x shell. was roughly even once i used ac enchant. i didnt use wolf or dex scrolls if i remember (im tight with knightcash )

Colomka

Kilkalyaiwas good gun in ares i remember
    WOONe- Inventor Of Dual wield props to him.
    Commander- turk leader ;D

as for bidas, not much to say , he was equipped by SS. he bought my raptor +7, then duped to +8 . yada yada yada

RR on pwnge i heard was good.

Ujio hardcore atk warrior .

F9 too many users, alex, matt, then eric or smthnig.

i alrdy 4got who played monsterkill.

kili wasnt really that good at 1v1 and so on he needed to improve his potting he was just a good party warrior he followed attacks also the only one good on pwnage was pocho

well i dont wanna get into who is legit or not, cos it will just digress into flaming . most of those guys u listed were good, there are so many good ares warriors. but i prefer to talk about other classes because warrior isn't a very skillful class. i am more impressed with good priests and mages.

Colomka

Originally posted by 0000000
    well i dont wanna get into who is legit or not, cos it will just digress into flaming . most of those guys u listed were good, there are so many good ares warriors. but i prefer to talk about other classes because warrior isn't a very skillful class. i am more impressed with good priests and mages.
    Countess
    Kinkeh
    MErlin1st

IRC MOderatror wats his name SoL? rofl.

hey wat happend to that GIRL that played with U CHIRS?

Kitty?
    or smthnig? i4got her name. The chinese one lol.

ah check my msn list, MorbyTwisted Rofl. she blocked me :wub:

REAL-HitMachine

LOL @ zero.

I fought him on perpetuousdreamer char which had 2x Chitin and 3x Shell, roc+1, roc+0, we+0,we+1, Iron Neck, and Skeleton belt. He didn't have nearly enough mana for me to combo with so I stated him to 240 str... and his ap with giga was below 2.1k. So how do you conclude that I had better gear than u? I called u out on arcangels char... before he got crazy geared and you declined how many times. You even came arena... and you were watching me kill dmio like 37-0. Still didn't wanna fight. You're response was... "i don't fight babashopped characters" wasn't it? Sound hypocritical to me... with your eme +1's and rols +1's. I proved it time and time again that warriors are a much better class... it just depends on the player behind it. If you really think enchants dont make a difference... get 2 chars with same lvl...same gear...and spike each other... the difference is about 100 in the spike. Don't be too full of yourself... i'm better playing my class ... than you are playing sin. The difference is I don't need to fool myself in thinking i'm something that I ain't. I don't doubt that there are good warriors... but if you're comparing warriors that go by the philosophy of "sins are unkillable that minor" don't even compare them to me. A good warrior ALWAYS kills sins... only criteria is they must do at least 540 dmg on their screen (for ctrl minor)... and they need 4.4k mana to effectively kill them.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Karpsu
    If it's any help, I think I am.
    I disagree, I've put you down more than once, if you are alone. With your clan duffers, you are very good though.

i didnt have scrolls that time i was in arena, if you had given me some i would have fought. or you can keep making up stuff thats fine. I never once talked about not fighting babashopped characters, i do it all the time. :rollseyes:

If you provide me with shards +8/80 i happily log in to fight you now. i cant stand bad losers like you, its fun beating you. If your only reasoning for losing was because you didnt have your +3 uniques, then thats a bit sad. the fight was fair and you lost get over it. find a sub 75 warrior and we can go. i dont mind giving u a couple of levels advantage.

HitMachine, you haven't the slightest clue as to what you're talking about... I've played a warrior primarily throughout my entire playtime in the game, and I know for a FACT that a good rogue with good minor combo will ALWAYS beat a warrior with equal gear. You wont get zero past redball unless you are about to die.

You use to play Beramus where you had the likes of shit rogues like Kunt who had no idea how to 1v1 properly, so I assume you base your entire argument off of him.

Perpetuous was geared perfectly fine, there isn't a large difference between shell and chitin 8 and the accessories more than made up for the difference at +1, gear was not the deciding factor on your fights, the deciding factor was the skill factor accompanied with minor heal combo and zero.

It's obvious why you are so eager to fight zero on arcangel considering it's gear and level, also it has ALWAYS had retarded gear.

tolgahan

buying duped items makes u legaL ?
    rolf really rolf
    when u r using that items u are shiting everyones guns.
    kimpee .. they say he has duped items how do u know ur items arent duped item?
    i hate twofaced ppl.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast