Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Who is Best Pker in usko?

This is a discussion on Who is Best Pker in usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dies rogue-chusco. priest- aenima. warrior- (open to suggestion) mage- majix....
Page: 7

merchanter123

dies
    rogue-chusco.
    priest- aenima.
    warrior- (open to suggestion)
    mage- majix.

REAL-HitMachine

eric... u think just cuz YOU can't beat a sin with minor means that I can't? You don't combo fast enough to beat it... so that puts you out of the picture. Same gear...same lvl.... a warrior always wins. I can give Zero handicaps... and still win. The fact that he has to lie about the shit he did or said in the past.... is really sad. It's like watching a puppy with 3 legs... this game means more to him than prolly real life. Yeah, I play in beramus... yeah you got more experience... and yeah you're to stubborn to re-evaluate how to play warrior... and i'm sure you're SR combo gets you very far -_- . I been changing styles and strategies/combo for a while now... and I'm still willing to learn more... but you seem to have it figured out don't you? Zero is what you would call 2faced... if the forums and the game mean that much to you then fine.... but don't foll yourself guy. You know what i'm talking about ^^... we all caught a glimpse of your real life when you posted ur pic here and got owned... I won't say much else... cuz it's a waste of time.... and eric stop staying in the shade of zero's shadow... you won't get very far. I'm out for now

Originally posted by 0000000
    i never knew that NP dictated how good you are, rather than how long you spend in cz. For the record i beat hitmachine 7-2, 6 wins straight after i had warmed up. enchants dont make a big difference, its how warmed up and prepared u are. i went in expecting him to be shit which is why i lost a couple at the start. Once i took it seriously there was only going to be one winner. hes a very good warrior no doubt, but there are Ares warriors as good as him. *

people who impressed me in my time on ares are Gruber_BR, Fluppy, Fa1c0n, Grid, Cooltang, Prisoner and diet_timbit great pk buffer. I wont include clannies cos obviously i think they are great. i dont play other servers much, but i think camaz0tz is as good as any mage i've seen on ares.

just wondering, do u take an energy drink before u go into a 1v1? xP

BTW I thought we had this thread already

Priest
    Cooltang
    Fluppy
    Grid
    Spanish priest forgot her name, always play with Arcangel and Nym
    Morbid (Lisa)

Warrior
    WONEE
    Soulslayer
    Pwnagefactor
    F9Devil (Alex)

Mage
    Prisoner
    ooxoo
    Magicality
    kinkeh
    BlackholeJ
    Sols
    BlueMari

Rogues
    Bobert
    NYChris
    Kibal

vannesita or chrissomething forgot his name but he was hard to kill

Ya Vannesita

She is very funny on vent. Reason why she is hard to kill is because of the equips and level. (sponsored by arcangel xD)

Niro

yubeh suck my balls u slut!

kibal was free np same with chris :P

Originally posted by Niro

Yuber has defeated Niro in KO and CS

thats why u are playing in manes with noobs now xD

Niro

Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Niro

thats why u are playing in manes with noobs now xD[/b]
    WAKE UP YUBER WAKE UP, playing manes with jesse, nota and some other old friends :wub:,
    but koxp makes it hard to pk :|

Originally posted by merchanter123
    dies
    rogue-chusco.
    priest- aenima.
    warrior- (open to suggestion)
    mage- majix.
    haha Lerva > Majix :P

Originally posted by Niro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niro)</div>
    Originally posted by PuppetYuber@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Niro

thats why u are playing in manes with noobs now xD
    WAKE UP YUBER WAKE UP, playing manes with jesse, nota and some other old friends :wub:,
    but koxp makes it hard to pk :|[/b]

www.rapidshare.cc/file01757/kokoxp/

go download it

unlock it with the password: ikeelturkswiththisbaby

no need skill or minor heal combo to be #1 xD

PriesTesS

there was a debuffer playing with NYChris a very long time ago.

I always thought they were great together. Coz she'd duff you, and in the split second later, Chris would attac. Their timing was just perfect.
    I only remember coz i tought, that's how a duff/sin team should work. (i was like 62 back then)

Just saying, as far as priests goes, it depends a lot on your party. I respect any priest that can hold his/her own in a full pk party as only priest.

And Forrazi, same as Vanessita, they aren't that great. They are just crazy equiped and therefor hard to kill.

Niro

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    there was a debuffer playing with NYChris a very long time ago.

I always thought they were great together. Coz she'd duff you, and in the split second later, Chris would attac. Their timing was just perfect.
    I only remember coz i tought, that's how a duff/sin team should work. (i was like 62 back then)

Just saying, as far as priests goes, it depends a lot on your party. I respect any priest that can hold his/her own in a full pk party as only priest.

And Forrazi, same as Vanessita, they aren't that great. They are just crazy equiped and therefor hard to kill.
    Holy_Sexy? He was pretty good

merchanter123

Originally posted by Lerva_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lerva_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123
    dies
    rogue-chusco.
    priest- aenima.
    warrior- z4
    mage- majix.
    haha Lerva > Majix :P[/b]
    i've never pk'ed with you lerva :wub: but from when majix was human to since he was orc, playing with him and facing him hes 1337 all around :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Pk with zero has been an experience with me, espcally when he starts singing about Penises just make for an intresting session. :wacko:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast