Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Who is Best Pker in usko?

This is a discussion on Who is Best Pker in usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PuppetYuber BTW I thought we had this thread already Priest Cooltang Fluppy Grid Spanish priest forgot her ...
Page: 8

blackholesun

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    BTW I thought we had this thread already

Priest
    Cooltang
    Fluppy
    Grid
    Spanish priest forgot her name, always play with Arcangel and Nym
    Morbid (Lisa)

Warrior
    WONEE
    Soulslayer
    Pwnagefactor
    F9Devil (Alex)

Mage
    Prisoner
    ooxoo
    Magicality
    kinkeh
    Blackholesun
    Sols
    BlueMari

Rogues
    Bobert
    NYChris
    Kibal
    either I got copied or either u confused xD
    Never had mage called after my priest xD

one_way

jadereal :lol:

kibal

Originally posted by Niro
    yubeh suck my balls u slut!

kibal was free np same with chris :P
    hahaha

OLD1953

There isn't any "best". It all comes down to who is the most babashopped.

Babashoppers will rule, because you'd have to farm for five years to match some of the stuff you see being sold.

:::Wendigo:::

i dont know about other servers, but in ares the best pkers atm and that give to me a good fight for sure is Miamoto (he's a fuking tanker with an awsome dmg), Hercules (baba... ), Lordshiva with his priest Sheeva (they make a good duo) and VenonRouge (stop blinding me gay) in human side... in orc side i like to pk with Arcangel, Nabiki, Iluga and Aiori... they own together.. and ofc my partner in almost 80% of my pk time, Sou1Slayer (played by DarkWolf).

_____SUPERMAN_____

Sorrent0

well dunno is beramus players and cypher remember P0rN or lynyrdskynyrd, well they were owners, for me they were the best pkers

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Pk with ______________ he's fucking crazy. He is THE best Orc priest in Diez

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Felix
    Pk with ______________ he's fucking crazy. He is THE best Orc priest in Diez
    I think I am

Colomka

I llove how people say arcangel is good, he fuckign sucks.

i rmeber when he had +3 shells, scared to upgrade, Gonon gondon pls upgrade for me bro, fucking cocksucker. then he just appreanred with +8.

when i was playing ares, i rocked hiss ass back and forth.
    This guy is nothnig, i dotn care wat they say now. or how good he is now, in my days he sucked. end of stotry.

HE only has duped items, and thats it, now days u can give a warrior a 1337 build, and even mideocore pk skills, will be the outcome winner.

also a good sin was lzytz this dude has like 200k, with mirage +6 lol. once he got shards +8 next day from arcangel, i think he was raping everyone.

Navn

:mellow:

Tristan

You should all fight this out on Logos

vannesita had crazy gear? I always thought he was pretty easy to kill i thought the other priest that started with chris was the harder one its just that with aiori and the other mages it made it even worse cause they would get tped around like crazy was fun fighting them. The priest that was well coordinated was either Heart or Morbidlytwisted she played corazon for a little since corazon let me use the acc since she quit and then mike gave her his priest that was 63 almost 64 and she renamed it morbid and played on from there. Starnoil and vexx were also really good so maybe one of them.

I think the priest Priestess was talking about is KeLLy?

MY BAD is BLACKHOLEJ

Doubt it kelly and holy sexy back in the day used to like to run off on their own adn debuff people on sight lol i used to get so mad at them. It didn't help much that they both only spoke spanish too but later on they both learned and became pretty good. Btw i have pked with oscar in diez he is really good he used to come to ares on my friends rogue and play a ares archer/assasin was pretty funny.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast