Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Who is Best Pker in usko?

This is a discussion on Who is Best Pker in usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by REAL-HitMachine eric... u think just cuz YOU can't beat a sin with minor means that I can't? ...
Page: 9

Originally posted by REAL-HitMachine
    eric... u think just cuz YOU can't beat a sin with minor means that I can't? *You don't combo fast enough to beat it... so that puts you out of the picture. *Same gear...same lvl.... a warrior always wins. *I can give Zero handicaps... and still win. *The fact that he has to lie about the shit he did or said in the past.... is really sad. *It's like watching a puppy with 3 legs... this game means more to him than prolly real life. *Yeah, I play in beramus... yeah you got more experience... and yeah you're to stubborn to re-evaluate how to play warrior... and i'm sure you're SR combo gets you very far *-_- . *I been changing styles and strategies/combo for a while now... and I'm still willing to learn more... but you seem to have it figured out don't you? *Zero is what you would call 2faced... if the forums and the game mean that much to you then fine.... but don't foll yourself guy. *You know what i'm talking about ^^... we all caught a glimpse of your real life when you posted ur pic here and got owned... I won't say much else... cuz it's a waste of time.... and eric stop staying in the shade of zero's shadow... you won't get very far. *I'm out for now *
    You're so full of yourself it is amazing... You macroed to 70 and had illegit gear on BERAMUS and you still expect to get respect from people other than your little duping/illegit buddies. You're a nobody, only reason anyone knows about you is because of what I STARTED with videos, before me there were videos but they were just a novelty that people glanced at once every now and then. The only things before me were the blood video(s) which there weren't half as many of.

I OFFERED help to people wanting to learn how to combo with my guide and whoever PMed asking for help I answered, to this day I AM undefeated against +0 unique warriors in all of ares. You so desperately seek recognition that we already have yet you do it through flaming others.

SiCoXiS

bla bla bla give me a rogue lvl 70 and ill beat all :lol:

REAL-HitMachine

So you consider yourself good because you help ppl with combo? Let's stick to the real issue... somehow you got it in your head that you're the messiah of KO? As I said... you're another one of those many ppl that things you're better than what you really are. It's like cat that's trying to bark. You got owned by that lamchop or w/e aint it? He's +0 uniques. Really man... you're so ignorant... you really need to re-evaluate yourself. Since you wanna talk about me... let's take a moment to talk about you. What did you really do? Play some1 else's char... that's all you did. You're acting like you contributed something to ppl... when all you did was teach them how to be mediocre. It really shows me what you're worth on a warrior when you make statements like a sin will always beat a warrior. It's cool tho... just chillax a bit... keep thinkin what you wanna think... when you wanna get better shoot me a pm

sicoxis stfu noob u can never 1 v 1 anyone cause when its last hit ill appear out of nowhere and 50 np for me noob

Colomka

rofl i can vouch for hit.

this guy knows like 5 diff combo's

eric how many do u know?

RR ? rofl

i fought hit on olympia and ya he has a lot of styles toni from xig also had a lot of styles as well

REAL-HitMachine

Originally posted by NYchris
    i fought hit on olympia and ya he has a lot of styles toni from xig also had a lot of styles as well
    Chris go back to dota XD. I might get WoW to fuk around in.... not sure about dota.. i think i'll suck :|

Colomka

Happy Birthday Meck, best leader of USKO Ares

wraith86

Originally posted by REAL-HitMachine
    So you consider yourself good because you help ppl with combo? *Let's stick to the real issue... somehow you got it in your head that you're the messiah of KO? *As I said... you're another one of those many ppl that things you're better than what you really are. *It's like cat that's trying to bark. *You got owned by that lamchop or w/e aint it? *He's +0 uniques. *Really man... you're so ignorant... you really need to re-evaluate yourself. *Since you wanna talk about me... let's take a moment to talk about you. *What did you really do? *Play some1 else's char... that's all you did. *You're acting like you contributed something to ppl... when all you did was teach them how to be mediocre. *It really shows me what you're worth on a warrior when you make statements like a sin will always beat a warrior. *It's cool tho... just chillax a bit... keep thinkin what you wanna think... when you wanna get better shoot me a pm *
    why cant you guys get along? your 2 of the best warriors in the game! have you guys fought on the beta? i know you taught me alot on the beta hit.... if you guys fought is there a video or something because that would be one hell of a fight because of your crazy combo

Colomka

eric using +0 uniqes

and every other warrior has +2 and +3 in ares

who u think is winner..

items>skill in the end .

OMG Hitmachine remember my name =P im so honor..haha...jm.... yes i beat f9 wit +0 uniques becuz i was hp build =)

I_Am_On_Ares

I am

I didn't get the chance to pk that much with Zero before he quit but the little I did made me realise he pk's just as good in a party as he does solo. I remember one time we were in party, I was the only priest and I only had 1920 not fullheal. We had 2-3 full partys on us and we were only 4. It took those partys forever to kill us cuz Cy healed and cured as much as I did but still found time to kill a couple to.

Everytime I would get duffed he ran out a lil but and started minoring me until I cured and could heal myself then he jumped right back in. Whenever our warrior got duffed he cured him if I had my hands full. He was more a second priest then he was a sin lol

thats how all rogues should play

tolgahan

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    I am
    r u kimpee who fucked both zero n f9 in a movie on youtube?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast