Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Who is the best warrior in Diez?

This is a discussion on Who is the best warrior in Diez? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didnt u blow shit load in babashoping ? ur no one to complain about who u face ... when u ...
Page: 2

didnt u blow shit load in babashoping ?
    ur no one to complain about who u face ... when u usd'ed so much shit

Banned

best warrior in diez is TR_TurksFuckedKOAllOverK2'sFace_TR

if you have seen him in cz its cause soon as he is near you you feel a overpowering urge to just town(or quit or log off game)cause he is just that powerful

p.s. i think he is king too atm or was before

little_painter

didnt u blow shit load in babashoping ?
    ur no one to complain about who u face ... when u usd'ed so much shit[/b]
    lol, mr shit for brains, how many HOW many let a mage tank a boss like for instant tk or tallos... AND how many mages can achually tank one..
    im a mage you completely retarted son of a whore shit faced 0 braind mtfker GET OVER YOURSELF DUMB PEICE OF SHIT!!! BUY A MOTHERFKING

B-R-A-I-N h34r: (idiot)

why am i even waisting air on you, i must bee getting stupid these days, maybee lack of sleep

and tez... hees human, hee cant kill mee (not without a bug witch i know off)
    his name is ozgur and i like him hees a good kid, retarded yes, spams with turcish blabla 24/7 yes, hee IS what ive told him, a turcish version of tez bwahahah
    ohmygod i miss the days of when tez was blood and ahm was an orc clan i saw as best clan of diez sigh 2005 will never come back

lol, mr shit for brains, how many HOW many let a mage tank a boss like for instant tk or tallos... AND how many mages can achually tank one..
    im a mage you completely retarted son of a whore shit faced 0 braind mtfker GET OVER YOURSELF DUMB PEICE OF SHIT!!! BUY A MOTHERFKING

B-R-A-I-N h34r: (idiot)

why am i even waisting air on you, i must bee getting stupid these days, maybee lack of sleep

and tez... hees human, hee cant kill mee (not without a bug witch i know off)
    his name is ozgur and i like him hees a good kid, retarded yes, spams with turcish blabla 24/7 yes, hee IS what ive told him, a turcish version of tez bwahahah
    ohmygod i miss the days of when tez was blood and ahm was an orc clan i saw as best clan of diez sigh 2005 will never come back[/b]
    im srry... do ur insults have a point or its just a random insults ?
    I dont get it... so u say its good to babashop if ur a mage ? or what ?

Too bad u cant babashop a brain

Lifes

Remember playing in rofd beta? Everyone had +3 unqieus...blah blah blah...PK wasn't skill then because once your items get too good pvp is inbalanced.

Just like now, it's not the best player, its the person with the best items.

imo if K2 made armor just liek they have now, except you cant go past +8 and uniques cannot go to +1, pvp would be wayyyyy more fun because then it's about skill.

You just cant do enough damage now to actually see the skill, 1v1s go on FOREVER even when one player is far more skilled than the other...

Beast&Harlot

Rebelde20..end topic pelase.[/b]
    No he isnt he got hacked FTW LOL and i saw him this morning in +7 chitins and +7 MS lol.

im a mage you completely retarted son of a whore shit faced 0 braind mtfker GET OVER YOURSELF DUMB PEICE OF SHIT!!! BUY A MOTHERFKING[/b]

Well, when you buy enough items on an online game to equal the price of a decent car, you'd better be able to tank Talos or TK.

Rip

Just like now, it's not the best player, its the person with the best items.[/b]
    Not entirly true, although +2/3 uniques help there is still a skill element to the game.

Just yesterday I 1v1'd GedKalesin (lvl 78/79) & beat him simply because he couldnt pot. He was R'ing me for about 10sec's lol. Same with TheStrom, i 1v1'd him yesterday & beat him cause as soon as he ran out of manna he didnt know what to do.

Apolon123

Tez is the worse warrior high lvl in Pk . All players know it .orcs and human . I think the best warrior in Pk is rebelde20 he is really strong , In orcs i see a lot strong warriors , in humans i dont remember one really good ,. In the old dies tempest i think.

Banned

I have never seen tempest lose a 1v1.

little_painter

Well, when you buy enough items on an online game to equal the price of a decent car, you'd better be able to tank Talos or TK.[/b]
    all ive used money 2 myself is jewlry, i can tank em now, but not kill tallos and tk^^
    (unless u wanna waste 40 minuts.. and u think a warrior wont ks you HAH)

gedekavasin is a desent pk warrior thats waht i know of
    atm theres a hand ful of warriors (orcs) that aint all that bad,
    i suck at pk cause i always try and doo the 1vs1 witch always results in mee vs 5 or more ^^
    mages suck outa 4 clases they are the worst when it comes too pk but im stubborn
    besides mr only jewlry u got drobbed from bosses u killed urself
    come on a mage

and lets doo a 1vs1 naked then cant be more equal then that, same stats, 0 armor 0 jewlry nd ofc 0 unregular pots (normal being 1920 mp/720hp) using duped abysblessing might seem like leet yoo you, but it dosent too mee

If i still played diez... id say come on a warrior Mr I bought all my items for usd bc i dont know how else to get them

btw... who r u refering to when u say using duped abyss bless ? ... or ru just putting random and totally out of place comments to help support ur inexistant argument ?

I have never seen tempest lose a 1v1.[/b]
    obviously you never saw him 1v1 mickey..

ohmygod i miss the days of when tez was blood[/b]

:huh: :blink: :huh: bwahahahhaa

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

im srry... do ur insults have a point or its just a random insults ?
    I dont get it... so u say its good to babashop if ur a mage ? or what ?

Too bad u cant babashop a brain [/b]
    LOL

i gotta say though, tempest is one of the best warrior i've met.but warriors AREN'T hard to master.hell vacy was pretty good on warrior too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast