Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Who is the best warrior in Diez?

This is a discussion on Who is the best warrior in Diez? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tez is the worse warrior high lvl in Pk . All players know it .orcs and human . I think ...
Page: 3

Banned

Tez is the worse warrior high lvl in Pk . All players know it .orcs and human . I think the best warrior in Pk is rebelde20 he is really strong , In orcs i see a lot strong warriors , in humans i dont remember one really good ,. In the old dies tempest i think.[/b]
    who are you? 1v1? will not even wear shells ok

also noob if all orcs and human know it why then all orcs just run....all turk orcs are pussies

you must not have pked with me then cause u dont know shit

IkoRia

lol, mr shit for brains, how many HOW many let a mage tank a boss like for instant tk or tallos... AND how many mages can achually tank one..
    im a mage you completely retarted son of a whore shit faced 0 braind mtfker GET OVER YOURSELF DUMB PEICE OF SHIT!!! BUY A MOTHERFKING

B-R-A-I-N h34r: (idiot)

why am i even waisting air on you, i must bee getting stupid these days, maybee lack of sleep

and tez... hees human, hee cant kill mee (not without a bug witch i know off)
    his name is ozgur and i like him hees a good kid, retarded yes, spams with turcish blabla 24/7 yes, hee IS what ive told him, a turcish version of tez bwahahah
    ohmygod i miss the days of when tez was blood and ahm was an orc clan i saw as best clan of diez sigh 2005 will never come back[/b]
    First im mage and I have about the same gear as you have, and I haven't spent any money on items or anything haven't even sold scrolls...

and on topic
    Best legit warrior I would say Morg/Dontcallmefatty, cause he have low items and never die's

Banned

Me on Fatty.. nough said

Apolon123

you must not have pked with then cause u dont know shit[/b]
    What happend tez ? ..I only say the true , i sure you alone cant kill rebelde20 , taurus,z4 ( i no sure he active now ) , and etc,etc . I see you in pk and for me you are worse than others high lvls warriors, i have humans and orcs , you try tank my priest lvl 62 orc when your party dead and you cant kill me , rebelde20 kill me fast , devilcomader , glarfist and others fight better than you . For me of all high lvls warriors you are the worse .. and is my opinion . Maybe others have other opinion about it . If you say me 1 vs 1 you no wear shell i want seee it you vs good combo high lvl . I sure a lot ppl can give opinion here about you in pk .. I want liten opinion of orcs and no of your clannies.

Havvk

also noob if all orcs and human know it why then all orcs just run....all turk orcs are pussies

you must not have pked with me then cause u dont know shit[/b]
    well this time i dont agree with u tez,if i run when u are there is not that im scared,is the other 1000000 ppl around ur party
    and u know u can beat even 70+ ppl without shells (but +..uniques) :mellow:

i think ppl here have different opinions in what is "best"... rebelde was "the best" cuz he was 70 and all 63 so he owned....
    tez says all orcs run from him so that makes him "the best",ldoqtorl abusing to get 80 is "the best" cuzh he has +2 uniques
    and do isiloon 2 times a day with 100 abyss fires in a 4guy party to sell the drops and split to gear up more..

for me the best warrior is the one who protects the party,tank and know when to attack,imo Tempest is the best warrior ive ever
    know.

And many of u will say : he bought items,yes maybe he bought or trade 1 roc to make it +1 cuz he had 2 droped,not like the new
    guys who bought lvl 70+char and spam the skill without turning back watching his mage getting owned or the priest being raped...

Best legit warrior I would say Morg/Dontcallmefatty, cause he have low items and never die's [/b]
    cuz u tp him back before he die xD

Banned Senior Member

This isn't ranking and these threads just go to pointless pages at time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123