Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who Can tell me Juraid Montain drop items now?

This is a discussion on Who Can tell me Juraid Montain drop items now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Juraid Montain Doom&TW now drop items ? Who know? quest items? trade for item or coin or exp ? thank ...
Page: 1

softmao

Juraid Montain Doom&TW now drop items ?

Who know?

quest items?

trade for item or coin or exp ?

thank you

XD

all monsters, lillimes, troll warriors, doom soldiers minataurs etc, gives you items that you need to make the new cursed weapons + 7th grade armor. Drops gems like before from the big monsters, but the normal doom soldeirs etc just drop 2 of the quest making items.

In my dungeon i got about 13 diffirent quest items, and 3 black gems.

Also when you win you get 2 of the gems (green,blue, yellow,red,silver) You only get one black if you lose still.

softmao

ok Thank you so much .
    But how can use this items to make the new cursed weapons + 7th grade armor.
    Where ? or can tell me NPC name please..

ok Thank you so much .
    But how can use this items to make the new cursed weapons + 7th grade armor.
    Where ? or can tell me NPC name please..

[/b]
    Lol the guy in moradon next to the chaotic generator, you cant miss him, it looks like a karus warrior wearing shell

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Lol the guy in moradon next to the chaotic generator, you cant miss him, it looks like a karus warrior wearing shell[/b]
    not allthe items are from jurad that you need...should be a guide on how to do it alot are confused on how it works

yea need too nightmare crystal from spider(i dont remember name of this mob) in krowaz land, and ancient piece from Enigma, Cruel etc and other mobs spawn near this boss(karimash etc)

reciple look like that:

ancient x10
    draki x 50
    "somthing" x 20
    10 nightmare cristal

and 50% chance to do it ?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

you can get those items nessecary for the new weapons in Ronark Land as well. In order to do that, you need to purchase a picket axe from that guy near the generator for 100np and then you go to the outskirts of CZ and break the fossils with the picket axe.

you can get those items nessecary for the new weapons in Ronark Land as well. In order to do that, you need to purchase a picket axe from that guy near the generator for 100np and then you go to the outskirts of CZ and break the fossils with the picket axe.[/b]
    yea but for the 10 anceint blessed stone things and 10 nightmare crystals

If you go to jurad and you get those quest items its a freaken waste of time. You can farm them all day long, any time day or night solo or in pty in cz and they drop every time. In Beta I couldn't get one party to just loot gems despite half the party screaming don't loot quest items, gems only (in 3 different languages).

Today I went to Jurad, we had no priests, we killed one mob and the nubs looted those shitty quest items. Me being archer, of course, then dced. Wasted 45 min waiting, getting in, blah blah...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

If you go to jurad and you get those quest items its a freaken waste of time. You can farm them all day long, any time day or night solo or in pty in cz and they drop every time. In Beta I couldn't get one party to just loot gems despite half the party screaming don't loot quest items, gems only (in 3 different languages).

Today I went to Jurad, we had no priests, we killed one mob and the nubs looted those shitty quest items. Me being archer, of course, then dced. Wasted 45 min waiting, getting in, blah blah...[/b]
    kinda wierd you mensioned that, i went to the jurad mountain today.. and they did the same thing but it worked in my faver.. and i got most of the gems and left with 11 gems and focils...kinda cool for me that time ';-]

kinda wierd you mensioned that, i went to the jurad mountain today.. and they did the same thing but it worked in my faver.. and i got most of the gems and left with 11 gems and focils...kinda cool for me that time ';-][/b]
    Makes you feel good to get one up on others, guess it depends on what kind of guy you are.

:KnightOnline:

you can get those items nessecary for the new weapons in Ronark Land as well. In order to do that, you need to purchase a picket axe from that guy near the generator for 100np and then you go to the outskirts of CZ and break the fossils with the picket axe.[/b]
    just exactly where are these fossils,, i cant find them in cz at all?

entered Juraid<< killed 1 lilieme<<< complety party teleported out<<<<< 2 silvergems (nice BUG ) <<< joined FT

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

just exactly where are these fossils,, i cant find them in cz at all?[/b]
    Pretty Simple bro. I can only tell you related to the orc side because i didn&#39;t investigate the human side. Basically go behind orc ews and go back towards Apos. Slot 2. Behind there you will see a house, and a enter into the hills. take that road and you will see these fossil dragons. (dont be scared of them, they are like 4 hits and their dead) kill them and then attack the fossils with a picket axe, dont worry the fossils are already dead so they wont attack you. Btw the dragons have about a 3 minute spawn time.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Pretty Simple bro. I can only tell you related to the orc side because i didn&#39;t investigate the human side. Basically go behind orc ews and go back towards Apos. Slot 2. Behind there you will see a house, and a enter into the hills. take that road and you will see these fossil dragons. (dont be scared of them, they are like 4 hits and their dead) kill them and then attack the fossils with a picket axe, dont worry the fossils are already dead so they wont attack you. Btw the dragons have about a 3 minute spawn time.[/b]
    A similar route applies to El Morad as well (remember that the CZ and similar maps are centrally symmetric). And the fossil guards are a joke. If you ignition them from just inside the ignition range they won&#39;t even attack you and they go down in about 6 ignitions.

If you encounter fossils in ED you should apply the same policy as if it was Ordinary Candy or fp+5 or +5str ring... soon the turks will realize when they can&#39;t sell those stuff for a good price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast