Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who is ChrisOwns?

This is a discussion on Who is ChrisOwns? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zero i respected you.. but im seeying that you are just like another jealous kid.................
Page: 2

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

zero i respected you..

but im seeying that you are just like another jealous kid..............

Originally posted by LyKeZ
    zero i respected you..

is this a joke? has this forum really sunk as far as people defending hackers and scammers? what is there to be jealous of? Your level of stupidity is mindblowing. i shouldnt have wasted my time posting on this thread, but i guess it brought all the scum out of the woodwork. I dont know you, but i sure dont respect you, i think you're a fucking idiot.

why the fuck would eric be jealous of this fucking retard chris when eric is known by everyone for his movies and has access to lots of high level well known chars, chris is known for being SHITE at ko and begging for hacks because hes so bad. You poor clueless motherfucker :rollseyes:

Redferret

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LyKeZ
    zero i respected you..

is this a joke? has this forum really sunk as far as people defending hackers and scammers? what is there to be jealous of? Your level of stupidity is mindblowing. i shouldnt have wasted my time posting on this thread, but i guess it brought all the scum out of the woodwork. I dont know you, but i sure dont respect you, i think you're a fucking idiot.

why the fuck would eric be jealous of this fucking retard chris when eric is known by everyone for his movies and has access to lots of high level well known chars, chris is known for being SHITE at ko and begging for hacks because hes so bad. You poor clueless motherfucker :rollseyes:[/b]

+1.....

FatChicK

when has chris ever asked for hacks?
    and dont say on mpgh or whatever cause that wasnt even him.

Chiclette

It's really funny when ppl defending retards =o

NooBZilla

you have no idea how retarded you look creaming over some emo kid with small penis issues. In reality hes just a kid who sucks at a computer game, so to compensate does his best to try and screw over other people. He is no different to Charlie. Ive played online games since quakeworld was released and there have always been kids like him

It's really funny when ppl defending retards =o
    whats sad is when people like zero brag about how long they been playing video games, which just proves how much of a nerd they are?

:wub:

but anyways.... this is starting to turn in a flame war close topic

M0NSTERED

Chrisowns ftw. :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12