Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Who do you hate to 1vs1 ?

This is a discussion on Who do you hate to 1vs1 ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; warriors who slide in 1 vs 1 :wub:...
Page: 2

Loca

warriors who slide in 1 vs 1 :wub:

Wyvern

Originally posted by Loca
    warriors who slide in 1 vs 1 *:wub:
    +1
    and hiz... he s gay.. he always chases u and runs away after 2 skills ... grrr h43r:

Originally posted by Loca
    warriors who slide in 1 vs 1 *:wub:
    i can slide combo... which is what i used to do in edana when i was fighting higher levels

its a tactic aint it

Hashimi

Originally posted by Seby666
    F_A_V_O_R_i lvl 68 or so redball run gain some hp and acid pot me *:mellow:

+1 lol. I pooned him so bad at lvl 62 with half his gear and without minorheal. His combo sucks so i could outpot it

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Araqu because he is a grade a fag in 1 v 1 More wepon defence armour than charon has scrolls

Originally posted by Felix
    Araqu because he is a grade a fag in 1 v 1 More wepon defence armour than charon has scrolls
    I just hate eternity :mellow:

xourico

I hate SizeDoesMatter or whatever (the warrior that urunblabla bought), when i fully duff him ^^ (Im only lvl 62 :P) and I redball him, and he change from raptor to mirage sword and pwn me DO NOT USE SWORD ON A BP WITHOUT SWORD DEF =P please?? :wub: :P

MrPayne

Tra..
    damn noob..
    never stay and fight he redball and run away like a fag.

armand0

some high lvl/item rogues using minor combo with dd helmet, what they want? to fight forever?
    some high lvl/item warriors first trying to tank, then wearing on dd shields, begining to slide with leg cut/scream when they got redballed they even began to slide in longer distances, then pming me "u cant kill me". And if they see a piece of spear def.(even they have +8ms, +8 giga, +8 blabla.) they began to acid pot, while all of em are using dd helmet.
    also hiz doesnt 1vs1, he just hit once and run.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by armand0
    some high lvl/item rogues using minor combo with dd helmet, what they want? to fight forever?
    some high lvl/item warriors first trying to tank, then wearing on dd shields, begining to slide with leg cut/scream when they got redballed they even began to slide in longer distances, then pming me "u cant kill me". And if they see a piece of spear def.(even they have +8ms, +8 giga, +8 blabla.) they began to acid pot, while all of em are using dd helmet.
    also hiz doesnt 1vs1, he just hit once and run.
    you can be sent to jail for that. hahaha im so witty

1 vs 1? whats that >.< i hate everyone beacause i cant never get 1vs1 its always 3+ v 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by ______________
    1 vs 1? whats that >.< i hate everyone beacause i cant never get *1vs1 its always 3+ v 1
    you said it yesterday i was redbaling you (ok not realy 1v1 but other ppl were engaged in other battles, only me and you) and both of us weren't duffed n then i started redballing you and then phantom comes n spikes me n i die

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Felix
    he's so bad in pking his sd is like 1 sd every 5 seconds :P (not kidding) either way he lost to me 261396239 times when he was karus, now he's back to human its no fun

EatMeTheMage

SPECTACULAR
    -.-

oh wait, there is never 1 vs 1. that faggot warrior always runs way faster than lightfeet

Husy_The_Turk

i love all :lol:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast