Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Who do you hate to 1vs1 ?

This is a discussion on Who do you hate to 1vs1 ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; people i respect who 1vs1 me, hakunamatata bonnieparker people who i hate who either we cant kill each other, redballs, ...
Page: 6

Banned

people i respect who 1vs1 me,

hakunamatata
    bonnieparker

people who i hate who either we cant kill each other, redballs, or is just to babashopped to kill

lafazan,
    hiaxsheytan,
    faaliyetvolcom,
    haylaz,

people who i respect and dont attack at all h43r:
    ::barbika::,
    forbiddenbook,
    cleatus

diablo

Originally posted by MaJeste
    nice nice *

nobody hates from mages *:lol:
    1vs1 with mage hehe its just funny. but i hate 8vs1 mage party all scrooled complete party :S

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

hakunamatata is probably one of the best sins on Human side now, love to 1vs1 him actualy we don't even attack eachother anymore.

I just thought of another person I hate to 1vs1...well I don't hate it, I just can't 1vs1 him for some reason. zRIPz When I tried to 1vs1 him (i wasn't duffed or anything) When I hit SD, in the info bar it says in yellow writing SD is being used but it's not landing any hits. It did not fail it just wasn't ladning hits, maybe every 5th or 6th time it would land on zRIPz but other times it just didn't work, dunno what happend there. Maybe he used some lvl 70 skill on me or something but I dunno didn't see any duff icons. It happend both times i tried 1vs1 him that day.

Another peson I would like to 1vs1 is rebelde20 but he always got duffers with him. <_<

wako0

Originally posted by wako0
    descentes? im not sure if its liek that
    makemyday
    legrunt
    iv_murat is kinda hard also
    zike owns me not even duffed

id like to 1v1 felix and phantom see how hard they hit

btw im stabwoundz so hi Diez! :wub:

EDIT:is this on how hard they are? coz acidjunkie is a joke! running with 2 duffers and a mage, i say on 1v1's
    i take back the acid thingie

he 1v1 me it went for long i think he ran out of pots :lol:

Cleatus

________________ pwnt Cleatus

Nice job.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

hakunamatata and I had a very long 1 v 1 today,

I use normal minor heal he uses Ctrl minor, lasted a good 5+ mins I read balled him then after his pots runs out he runs away

thx God, no1 hates me :wub:

MaJe

All sins cuz they spam /town when got stuned.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by ______________
    1 vs 1? whats that >.< i hate everyone beacause i cant never get *1vs1 its always 3+ v 1

+1 not many 1 v 1 happening where I am fighting, always 4 v 1 , 5 v 1 , more. BTW would like to try Glarfist 1v1, just to see actual damage he does, instead of him and his 4 whore duffers. I think he would prolly still beat my ass, but I would like to try once.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    cleatus i dont' get u he already said he did ran away * *or you think i'm a liar? * *

either way, i dont' care, just wasted like 1 soul pot, 20seconds of my scroll and time * *

best 1v1 so far i've gotten is from PleasePKme, that was a real fun one *
    Not many orcs run from Cleatus, lol.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    hakunamatata is probably one of the best sins on Human side now, love to 1vs1 him actualy we don't even attack eachother anymore.

I just thought of another person I hate to 1vs1...well I don't hate it, I just can't 1vs1 him for some reason. zRIPz When I tried to 1vs1 him (i wasn't duffed or anything) When I hit SD, in the info bar it says in yellow writing SD is being used but it's not landing any hits. It did not fail it just wasn't ladning hits, maybe every 5th or 6th time it would land on zRIPz but other times it just didn't work, dunno what happend there. Maybe he used some lvl 70 skill on me or something but I dunno didn't see any duff icons. It happend both times i tried 1vs1 him that day.

Another peson I would like to 1vs1 is rebelde20 but he always got duffers with him. *<_<
    Happened to me too, he using some kind of shit.

WuTang

id like to 1v1 some people even though my gear sucks compared to you guys

but id like to see how sucky i am

just pm me if you wouldnt mind using a scroll on a noob or if you see kazamaru in cz pm me and ill try to 1v1 you :P

Cleatus

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    cleatus i dont' get u he already said he did ran away * *or you think i'm a liar? * *

either way, i dont' care, just wasted like 1 soul pot, 20seconds of my scroll and time * *

best 1v1 so far i've gotten is from PleasePKme, that was a real fun one *
    Not many orcs run from Cleatus, lol.[/b]
    How does it feel being one of the few that do? :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

I hate 1v1ing a good minor heal combo sin. They won't die till they're out of pots, very tedious.

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Felix
    hakunamatata and I had a very long 1 v 1 today, *

I use normal minor heal he uses Ctrl minor, lasted a good 5+ mins I read balled him then after his pots runs out he runs away
    How do you know he uses Ctrl?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast