Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who doesn't hate ppl giving up?

This is a discussion on Who doesn't hate ppl giving up? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Artemis Fowl II Easier said than done. 2ndly, yes I hate quitters especially when its the support...Because ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis Fowl II View Post
    Easier said than done.

2ndly, yes I hate quitters especially when its the support...Because with them vs. however strong pt, there is a chance. When the support goes. What chance...

Today's historic BDW for me, no monu trading. Fighting to the end, intense 93 souls and 20 HP pots burnt [Priest usually heals themselves instead of HP potting], nonstop fighting until the end when orcs hit the 80 kill mark. No quitting. Thats the way...
    Yeh but that hapens like 1 out of 10 bdw maximum

That's why I hate partying with turks in BDW, 9/10 give up straight away soon as they die once.

I had the most fucked up party in BDW, myself (duffer) 2 mages who couldn't tp, 2 warriors who didn't attk priests and 3 rogues who did fuck all but run

Orcs had 4 priests, (3 duffer, 1 buffer) 2 warriors and 2 rogues

They still only won by like 10 kills in the end, it's why I like scrolling up on my bp. Soon as I punch 3700ap I'll put on talias and start soloing everything

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    I just went BDW now... im thinking this is a win.. we got duffer, buffer, rogue,mage and warrior... mage go down.. and dies doesn't tp.. buffer doesn't buff.. then we got owned and then the priest leaves says bb we lost, and im talking about Zgredkowy on c-west u freakin naab... Lol, not much more to say about that u freakin quitter, quit playing this game.
    Well thats what bdws about.

Etnies

bdw is alll in good fun = )
    only time you can consitantly pk against complete noobs and rape the shit out of them
    whats better then that ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12