Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Who else is quitting?

This is a discussion on Who else is quitting? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love it, I'm glad its an offense that may result in a ban. You guys miss the point, it's ...
Page: 3

I love it, I'm glad its an offense that may result in a ban.

You guys miss the point, it's not because you gain some unfair NP its because some players:

1) Accidentally click CZ on TP gate while they have 10 gb's on them.
    2) Spawn in CZ and instantly die, therefore have to sit and wait for the mages to leave so they can actually start PKing.
    3) Get frustrated with CZ and quit (less money for K2).

etc. etc. etc.

There are more engatives to this than positives, the towers are there for a reason. Just because someone found a way to tank them doesn't mean the DEVs are cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    how would they ban you for NTING? that has been in the fucking game since i started like in 05-06 thats some retarded shit. like once you NT does it ban you or what that makes no sense to me.
    you should get +10 cursed weapon , +10 krowaz hp set and we will Warrior Town.

This has been in the game since the last lvl upgrade to 80 , and before that was worse , when lvl 70 first came you could actually sit right at the tp gate and Warrior Town , and the towers at that time were geared for lvl 60 chars so they did nothing to 70's.
    And there has been alot of new items brought in , Krowaz , New Uniques Etc.

Im sure they will consider the NP gain NPT , and ban on those grounds.

maybe more pkay in bowl :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i thin k is good no more NT,.. town need to be a save zone

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Why the hell would u quit because of they are banning nova towning is nova towning all u do in this game?
    I mean cmon get some real pkay going.

Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    Why the hell would u quit because of they are banning nova towning is nova towning all u do in this game?
    I mean cmon get some real pkay going.
    some people may quit cause at times ur left with no other option but to attack town either by NT or by warriors running in because opposition wants to fight in towers.. if people didnt hide in town all day cause to scared to come out this wouldnt be a problem but take the right away to attack in town people will quit cause what else you going to do just sit there and wait?

Quote Originally Posted by frightmare View Post
    some people may quit cause at times ur left with no other option but to attack town either by NT or by warriors running in because opposition wants to fight in towers.. if people didnt hide in town all day cause to scared to come out this wouldnt be a problem but take the right away to attack in town people will quit cause what else you going to do just sit there and wait?
    this ^. Razor i seem to recall you sitting in towers quite often...and i mean like ALL the time...attacking people in town while tanking outer towers. In fact it was basically the only way you ever got kills.

MH hasnt had a mage party in months but of course we NTed it's all there is to do half the time in cwest cz. Rarely is there ever fights in bowl its always tower pk...

Quote Originally Posted by Castine View Post
    this ^. Razor i seem to recall you sitting in towers quite often...and i mean like ALL the time...attacking people in town while tanking outer towers. In fact it was basically the only way you ever got kills.

MH hasnt had a mage party in months but of course we NTed it's all there is to do half the time in cwest cz. Rarely is there ever fights in bowl its always tower pk...
    curious is this aimed at me... if so i would love to know how i get kills in there considering im an int priest?

my bad didnt see razor in that message ( edited)

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castine View Post

mad bro?

i did it because it was actually fun for me, not an actual daily routine. cant say the same about bbp/limitless or urs after chaos.

and i did it on my own no other archer has actually came close to that... give me some credit bro, after all i was unbuffed 90% of the times

I know what u mean razor :P when i played archer it was never in cz but the challange of taking on towers alone and still getting kills was fun and also shows you know what u doing. used to love watching other archers try same thing and end up getting owned

they cant increase tower damage, only Mgame can do that.

If k2 wants stop nova town they can increase power of guard towers,so thats not illegal.

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

As i said on the other topic aswell , about nova towning and i quote : The GMs cannot make the towers stronger--that is up to mGames, that is the reason why they didnt raise the towers already.
    Maybe u should consider reading the official forums before asking those questions.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by frightmare View Post
    I know what u mean razor :P when i played archer it was never in cz but the challange of taking on towers alone and still getting kills was fun and also shows you know what u doing. used to love watching other archers try same thing and end up getting owned
    yeah man ive watched a bunch of bads try and get owned hard even buffed... both human and orcs lol.

Obv its just a bullshit idea, probably not re-inforced, more than likely just to deter people from camping town. I highly doubt anyone would ever get banned for NT'ing.
    C-west isnt the only server, go older servers and there is like 5-6 full NT clans, Nt on C-west is nothing compared to that...

I do think they should have a cooldown on the town button though, would make Nting alot more interesting and just general pk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast