Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Who else wants to get back server 3?

This is a discussion on Who else wants to get back server 3? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /whine /buy_premium Don't cry too loud, you'll wake up buddah....
Page: 2

HotAsIce

/whine
    /buy_premium

Don't cry too loud, you'll wake up buddah.

bazzeeka

its probly cause he is 13 and doesnt work for a living yet lmao everythin cost money in this world go start working n see how it feels

sexyrexy

8.95 at minimum wage (6.50) 2 hours... how much time do you sit at your computer wishin you could get in.. more than 2 hours

stefann

yeah 3server's are best for non premium users. now is harder to login and this game shuld be free2play now is free2play pay2connect

I never paid premium when I played Ares, it wasn't necessary back then.

When I started Girakon, I paid premium since day one, and there are time when premium is delayed due to CC transaction, the 20% exp bonus and reduced death penalty really saves a lot of time.

If you are done with exp, and your server is never loaded, then I would give up premium and just do pure PK, but other than that it is pretty pointless.

But ya like I said before, this game is free to play , and pay to connect

I kinda like it without server 3, but with the new xmas patch, Girakon has been down a lot. If they fix this problem, I wouldn't mind keeping it with only 2 servers.

horemor

so what?

they say it is free to play, that is true, but you get preferences by buying premium.

on almost every mmorpg you have to pay no matter what. so since i choosed to play ko, i find it good so i have the upper hand above the non prems with my uber premium.

The king. Senior Member

iwant it back bad.

WhoompThereitis

doesnt bother me i never went on server 3

Honestly, the only ppl that should be complaining is those of us who play on diez. Atleast the rest of you have 2 servers at your "full" disposal.

OmegaXninja

yes need server 3 back for extra turks plz

killer2675

no true
    there are over 2k of us on ko4life. i think if we do a petition we could get it reinstated as saying in new k2 likes to meet the needs of its customers...

they got always a new idea to earn more money for doing nothink...[/b]
    This time, it was actually the players fault the 3rd servers dissapeared k2 just found another profit in it too (more premium)
    but people were complaining about empty servers etc, now this is the solution /care

KutiS

lol stop whinin, u wont change anythin, just get prem..

Misuki

Omg... I am very pissed about that... it was hard enough to log in game with 3 server without prem... but now you can forget ko -.-
    am I the only 1 who wants back the 3rd server?[/b]
    Thats K2's Plan make all buy premium

This time, it was actually the players fault the 3rd servers dissapeared k2 just found another profit in it too (more premium)
    but people were complaining about empty servers etc, now this is the solution /care[/b]

they did that on purpose, if they really wanted to help us have a more "busy" ronark land, they would have removed server 2 cz

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast