Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Who else wants to get back server 3?

This is a discussion on Who else wants to get back server 3? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't understand people who say they are bad for thinking just of the money. It's a business.[/b] Nothing bad ...
Page: 4

af424

I don't understand people who say they are bad for thinking just of the money. It's a business.[/b]
    Nothing bad about them thinking just of money.

Yet they are being a money-whore in a stupid way.
    They neglected the feedbacks of the consumers - which we all know will result in the loss of consumers and decline in profitability.

Carlund

Yes i want it back cuz its too much lagg

deathpwner

i want 3rd server so bad to they are just doing to so people buy premuim to get on ko

japo

i miss 3rd server for scout bosses :S

Banned

dear customers...

its a new year and we are making a BIGGG HUGE change in KO society... we are now making every server have 1 SERVER !!! isnt that fun? every1 can play together and hunt bosses together and ALL and go to war together , isnt that awesome? Thank you for playing KnightOnline and Please Buy our Premiums *it give you advantage agasint other players* thanks again and have fun hunting =)

not to mention it screwed us, on the santa's. only 2 servers exp instead of jumping to the 3rd. Bring back another server to ARES

they did that on purpose, if they really wanted to help us have a more "busy" ronark land, they would have removed server 2 cz[/b]
    and bingo was his namo

and dark cz.

sexyrexy

well if we go by that logic why were darkmares removed from cz?

HotAsIce

Nothing bad about them thinking just of money.

Yet they are being a money-whore in a stupid way.
    They neglected the feedbacks of the consumers - which we all know will result in the loss of consumers and decline in profitability.[/b]
    Actually, quite to the contrary from my observances, I've seen more people mention they've purchased premium so they can log in because of server 3 being gone than I've seen of paying members quitting because of the loss of potential bosses/xp spots. Consumers are quite a good example of big bark small bite, especially in the case of online games, because the majority love the game so much they can't give it up regardless of what the company does.

THEY TOOK OFF THE 3rd server on every server .. dont flame me i just found this out rite now ... lol Quit teh noob game now plys...
    lol you have to give props to k2 they know how to make money even if its in a sleezy way

am never coming back to this game EVER!!

I really didn't give a crap about 3rd server ;o

Its better PVP and in cz now

but less bosses

more on each server might smarter only shit is that more ks on paramuns

deathpwner

I really didn't give a crap about 3rd server ;o[/b]
    ya beacause you probraly had gold premuim 24/7 and dident need to boss hunt or farm to make your money cause you just went to the barber shop and get your stuff

Fag

Ffs ppl just get used to all the shit...
    Just remember, as long as K2 runs USKO it will be F2P but P2C

You ask why ?
    Because K2 dont give a rats ass about ko, they know they get enough money from turks(that prolly never complain) so why the hell they should care about the minority of players ?

K2 atm runs more mmo's, and they care about those and try to make them better ONLY to attract more ppl. When popularity in those games reach max (like in ko) They'll just buy license for another mmo and forget about this 1....

PS. I played ko for 3 years and for past year i had only problems with the game, i didint enjoy it.... So im glad i quited it about a year ago, damn that felt good...

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

i want it back so i can have more santas =]

kronik

removing 3rd server is taking the piss
    buy premium to log???

h34r:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast