Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo?

This is a discussion on who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Draven +1 this. Every older player Ive seen come back and start on Cwest in HF, literally ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    +1 this. Every older player Ive seen come back and start on Cwest in HF, literally had to relearn the game. They got pwned at the start.

we are on same line draven haha<3

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    it allways been and allways will be the same, even grown people are fighting when there's nothing to do...
    people can't controll their ego infront of others.

anyway without it the forum will be such a bid gravyard, I find it funny to read all this crap, although I don't support it.
    Maybe for some. For others, it's idle time. We all know what they say about idle hands right !

Don't take it to heart so much, those that do, usually have built their life around this game & these forums. Very unhealthy !! Think of it like blue collar work force slander.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Ithinkumad that I might have played this game longer then you... kid. el oh el
    I'll vouch for my man Chem, he's been at this since the days of the slave ships. Met him in 05. You new school Undez material. Required to be online 8 hours a day, minimum. Crazy talk... You live in a beautiful part of the city, get with it.

Club XS - YouTube

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    +1 this. Every older player Ive seen come back and start on Cwest in HF, literally had to relearn the game. They got pwned at the start.
    ew :P sum of us dont suck right when we come back and play :P hahah

Is it just me or has this year had more flame wars than last year? D:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    Maybe for some. For others, it's idle time. We all know what they say about idle hands right !

Don't take it to heart so much, those that do, usually have built their life around this game & these forums. Very unhealthy !! Think of it like blue collar work force slander.

I'll vouch for my man Chem, he's been at this since the days of the slave ships. Met him in 05. You new school Undez material. Required to be online 8 hours a day, minimum. Crazy talk... You live in a beautiful part of the city, get with it.

Club XS - YouTube
    I just recently joined Undez... and I don't see what that has to do with anything. Nonetheless, as you say, you meet him at 05', yet i started this game in march 04'. I think Chem really butt hurt now.

Edit: Thank you reyes. See, I also have people to confirm that I started back then.... even though I thought most of them quit by now.

I just recently joined Undez... and I don't see what that has to do with anything. Nonetheless, as you say, you meet him at 05', yet i started this game in march 04'. I think Chem really butt hurt now.

Edit: Thank you reyes. See, I also have people to confirm that I started back then.... even though I thought most of them quit by now.

well I quit not to long ago..theres some from xydonis on ares and few in c west ...Most spanish speakers went to oly 3-4 years ago but i dont about now :P..p.s Adonis ftw..

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    mmmm scared of bobert i was more scared for some other rouges back
    in the days
    BECAUSE OF YOU ! you are bobert ! kwe kwe

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    The golden video of Annihilation seeing bobert soloing riote
    "zomg he's hitting it with his arse"
    Pretty sure bobert was first minor comboing sin on usko
    We have the answer - close topic

Heh, i played on ares before i met Tormentor on the launch of Beramus. So there goes your theory. So don't get too jelly there kiddo.

Little archer Senior Member

ko4life was dead for a while... i love me some flames, im glad they are back!

always fun to read drama and internet arguing

in LoL i get the most fun when the other team starts arguing in all chat, literally laugh out loud everytime

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ko4life was dead for a while... i love me some flames, im glad they are back!

always fun to read drama and internet arguing

in LoL i get the most fun when the other team starts arguing in all chat, literally laugh out loud everytime

Not like you don't do it either I bet lol.

Little archer Senior Member

not as much as before... way less.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    not as much as before... way less.

so still lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Heh, i played on ares before i met Tormentor on the launch of Beramus. So there goes your theory. So don't get too jelly there kiddo.
    The fact that MYKO opened before USKO still validates my theory. So don't be so mad kid.

Still doesn't matter. You're one of the new guys. Like i said, it's ok. don't get jelly.

You're still awesome and everything you know.

Ofc it doesn't matter... it just means that I started about a year before you... but yeah it doesn't matter... and when things usually don't matter it means the person is jelly in his belly... and with a jelly belly, you've just updated your status as an amateur to the forums,... welcome young minion.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast