Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 95

who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo?

This is a discussion on who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Ofc it doesn't matter... it just means that I started about a year before you... but ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Ofc it doesn't matter... it just means that I started about a year before you... but yeah it doesn't matter... and when things usually don't matter it means the person is jelly in his belly... and with a jelly belly, you've just updated your status as an amateur to the forums,... welcome young minion.
    Uh huh, cool story! My status can't be updated to amateur. I'm too pro.
    When i was tp'ing people during PK, you were learning how to pee on the potty, kiddo.

  2. #47
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Ofc it doesn't matter... it just means that I started about a year before you... but yeah it doesn't matter... and when things usually don't matter it means the person is jelly in his belly... and with a jelly belly, you've just updated your status as an amateur to the forums,... welcome young minion.
    Nik , he's always been an amateur lol , GoatsOnBoats on kotastic was Chemical , one of the worst sins ever and he also got banned for DDoSing ; he probably tried bringing the server down because he couldn't compete with us

  3. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Nik , he's always been an amateur lol , GoatsOnBoats on kotastic was Chemical , one of the worst sins ever and he also got banned for DDoSing ; he probably tried bringing the server down because he couldn't compete with us
    Haha just as I thought.

    @Chem, it's ok to be mad bruh,... fact is I started a year before you, and I was in CZ knowing what TP actually was.. while a year after you were coming out of your whole and finally reading the title "Knight Online" for the first time. Giiiit on ma level.

  4. #49
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    hahaha, there's my favourite isrealian. Who's so successful that he's got all his facts straight.

    I'm glad your parents support you, i really am.

    @Unbeatable, really? Were you there? I don't think so. Like i've said: i'm pro. You didnt even have internet yet when i was playing KO. kiddo.

  5. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    hahaha, there's my favourite isrealian. Who's so successful that he's got all his facts straight.

    I'm glad your parents support you, i really am.

    @Unbeatable, really? Were you there? I don't think so. Like i've said: i'm pro. You didnt even have internet yet when i was playing KO. kiddo.


    The fact that you're side tracking yourself makes it even a bigger CSB. I should have resized the pic to make it that much bigger of CSB.

  6. #51
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    hahaha, there's my favourite isrealian. Who's so successful that he's got all his facts straight.

    I'm glad your parents support you, i really am.
    Oh , your parents hate you? Momma didn't feed you? Poor baby!

  7. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Oh , your parents hate you? Momma didn't feed you? Poor baby!
    Momma wanted to throw him in a dumpster at a young age, but then realized... this is America... there would be consequences. Probably picked him up while he survived some serious head injury.

  8. #53
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    What's a momma? is that when you have two moms? Mom and the other one you're supposed to kind of call dad is ma?

    America? Ehh i'm sorry kiddo, you're wrong. I'm not American. flame failed, but it's ok, you're still new. I forgive you! You're still cool! And yes, i'm saying you're cool, so don't worry. It means you are cool. Because i said so.

    Aviv. Ahh keep working on that smile on my face with your posts. Don't forget to cheer for the Palestinians :*

  9. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    What's a momma? is that when you have two moms? Mom and the other one you're supposed to kind of call dad is ma?

    America? Ehh i'm sorry kiddo, you're wrong. I'm not American. flame failed, but it's ok, you're still new. I forgive you! You're still cool! And yes, i'm saying you're cool, so don't worry. It means you are cool. Because i said so.

    Aviv. Ahh keep working on that smile on my face with your posts. Don't forget to cheer for the Palestinians :*
    Momma is another name for "mom", it's just something I thought you were familiar with... it's how infants call their moms. And seeing as you were dropped on your head, your brain hasn't developed and you probably do still call her momma.

    And no, if I said you're American... you're American.

  10. #55
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Momma is another name for "mom", it's just something I thought you were familiar with... it's how infants call their moms. And seeing as you were dropped on your head, your brain hasn't developed and you probably do still call her momma.

    And no, if I said you're American... you're American.
    I'll let you keep at it :P
    He bored me with his fail flames , no competition here same as ingame

  11. #56
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Momma is another name for "mom", it's just something I thought you were familiar with... it's how infants call their moms. And seeing as you were dropped on your head, your brain hasn't developed and you probably do still call her momma.

    And no, if I said you're American... you're American.
    Wait what? I'm not familiar with the word 'momma' yet you think i still call my mother momma. Ok. I'm trying hard to still keep you a cool person, but it's getting harder.

    Kid you've been saying a lot of stuff and the only thing you were right about was when you said 'And just because you say so, that makes you right'

    Yes. It does. Other then that it's a lot of gobble gobble coming out of your mouth, while you know that it's me that is keeping you a cool internet hero.


    @ Aviv bored you? HAHAHA no competition? As soon as you said you were israeli i couldnt stop laughing after every post you've ever made on the forums. And all these years that have passed haven't helped at all. I'm still almost pissing my pants laughing when i see your posts.

  12. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I'll let you keep at it :P
    He bored me with his fail flames , no competition here same as ingame
    Pretty bored myself,... the kid keeps twisting words and running back in circles. I guess we know at least he passed kindergarden.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Wait what? I'm not familiar with the word 'momma' yet you think i still call my mother momma. Ok. I'm trying hard to still keep you a cool person, but it's getting harder.

    Kid you've been saying a lot of stuff and the only thing you were right about was when you said 'And just because you say so, that makes you right'

    Yes. It does. Other then that it's a lot of gobble gobble coming out of your mouth, while you know that it's me that is keeping you a cool internet hero.


    @ Aviv bored you? HAHAHA no competition? As soon as you said you were israeli i couldnt stop laughing after every post you've ever made on the forums. And all these years that have passed haven't helped at all. I'm still almost pissing my pants laughing when i see your posts.
    Keep crying to your momma.

    tHeUnBeAtAbLe has been officially representing the cool status since Dec 07'... repping it his own style. On the other hand momma's boy... well... is momma's boy... you can get a golden sticker from me if you want.

  13. #58
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Hahaha, that's cool!

    Just don't ever forget, i'm always right. And not have i only been on the forums before you, i have also been on the internet before you and on KO, kiddo.

    Time to head out. I'll check back on posts later on. Keep 'em coming please!

    Thanks!

  14. #59
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1vEygMRL8w]Take a chill pill - YouTube[/ame]

  15. #60
    Senior Member Gangsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Are you really arguing about which one of you is more nerd than the other ?;o

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •