Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo?

This is a discussion on who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Ofc it doesn't matter... it just means that I started about a year before you... but ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Ofc it doesn't matter... it just means that I started about a year before you... but yeah it doesn't matter... and when things usually don't matter it means the person is jelly in his belly... and with a jelly belly, you've just updated your status as an amateur to the forums,... welcome young minion.
    Uh huh, cool story! My status can't be updated to amateur. I'm too pro.
    When i was tp'ing people during PK, you were learning how to pee on the potty, kiddo.

Banned Senior Member

Ofc it doesn't matter... it just means that I started about a year before you... but yeah it doesn't matter... and when things usually don't matter it means the person is jelly in his belly... and with a jelly belly, you've just updated your status as an amateur to the forums,... welcome young minion.
    Nik , he's always been an amateur lol , GoatsOnBoats on kotastic was Chemical , one of the worst sins ever and he also got banned for DDoSing ; he probably tried bringing the server down because he couldn't compete with us

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Nik , he's always been an amateur lol , GoatsOnBoats on kotastic was Chemical , one of the worst sins ever and he also got banned for DDoSing ; he probably tried bringing the server down because he couldn't compete with us
    Haha just as I thought.

@Chem, it's ok to be mad bruh,... fact is I started a year before you, and I was in CZ knowing what TP actually was.. while a year after you were coming out of your whole and finally reading the title "Knight Online" for the first time. Giiiit on ma level.

hahaha, there's my favourite isrealian. Who's so successful that he's got all his facts straight.

I'm glad your parents support you, i really am.

@Unbeatable, really? Were you there? I don't think so. Like i've said: i'm pro. You didnt even have internet yet when i was playing KO. kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    hahaha, there's my favourite isrealian. Who's so successful that he's got all his facts straight.

@Unbeatable, really? Were you there? I don't think so. Like i've said: i'm pro. You didnt even have internet yet when i was playing KO. kiddo.

The fact that you're side tracking yourself makes it even a bigger CSB. I should have resized the pic to make it that much bigger of CSB.

Banned Senior Member

Oh , your parents hate you? Momma didn't feed you? Poor baby!

Oh , your parents hate you? Momma didn't feed you? Poor baby!
    Momma wanted to throw him in a dumpster at a young age, but then realized... this is America... there would be consequences. Probably picked him up while he survived some serious head injury.

What's a momma? is that when you have two moms? Mom and the other one you're supposed to kind of call dad is ma?

America? Ehh i'm sorry kiddo, you're wrong. I'm not American. flame failed, but it's ok, you're still new. I forgive you! You're still cool! And yes, i'm saying you're cool, so don't worry. It means you are cool. Because i said so.

Aviv. Ahh keep working on that smile on my face with your posts. Don't forget to cheer for the Palestinians :*

What's a momma? is that when you have two moms? Mom and the other one you're supposed to kind of call dad is ma?

America? Ehh i'm sorry kiddo, you're wrong. I'm not American. flame failed, but it's ok, you're still new. I forgive you! You're still cool! And yes, i'm saying you're cool, so don't worry. It means you are cool. Because i said so.

Aviv. Ahh keep working on that smile on my face with your posts. Don't forget to cheer for the Palestinians :*
    Momma is another name for "mom", it's just something I thought you were familiar with... it's how infants call their moms. And seeing as you were dropped on your head, your brain hasn't developed and you probably do still call her momma.

And no, if I said you're American... you're American.

Banned Senior Member

Momma is another name for "mom", it's just something I thought you were familiar with... it's how infants call their moms. And seeing as you were dropped on your head, your brain hasn't developed and you probably do still call her momma.

I'll let you keep at it :P
    He bored me with his fail flames , no competition here same as ingame

Wait what? I'm not familiar with the word 'momma' yet you think i still call my mother momma. Ok. I'm trying hard to still keep you a cool person, but it's getting harder.

Kid you've been saying a lot of stuff and the only thing you were right about was when you said 'And just because you say so, that makes you right'

Yes. It does. Other then that it's a lot of gobble gobble coming out of your mouth, while you know that it's me that is keeping you a cool internet hero.

@ Aviv bored you? HAHAHA no competition? As soon as you said you were israeli i couldnt stop laughing after every post you've ever made on the forums. And all these years that have passed haven't helped at all. I'm still almost pissing my pants laughing when i see your posts.

I'll let you keep at it :P
    He bored me with his fail flames , no competition here same as ingame
    Pretty bored myself,... the kid keeps twisting words and running back in circles. I guess we know at least he passed kindergarden.

Wait what? I'm not familiar with the word 'momma' yet you think i still call my mother momma. Ok. I'm trying hard to still keep you a cool person, but it's getting harder.

Kid you've been saying a lot of stuff and the only thing you were right about was when you said 'And just because you say so, that makes you right'

Yes. It does. Other then that it's a lot of gobble gobble coming out of your mouth, while you know that it's me that is keeping you a cool internet hero.

@ Aviv bored you? HAHAHA no competition? As soon as you said you were israeli i couldnt stop laughing after every post you've ever made on the forums. And all these years that have passed haven't helped at all. I'm still almost pissing my pants laughing when i see your posts.
    Keep crying to your momma.

tHeUnBeAtAbLe has been officially representing the cool status since Dec 07'... repping it his own style. On the other hand momma's boy... well... is momma's boy... you can get a golden sticker from me if you want.

Hahaha, that's cool!

Just don't ever forget, i'm always right. And not have i only been on the forums before you, i have also been on the internet before you and on KO, kiddo.

Time to head out. I'll check back on posts later on. Keep 'em coming please!

Thanks!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1vEygMRL8w]Take a chill pill - YouTube[/ame]

Are you really arguing about which one of you is more nerd than the other ?;o

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast