Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo?

This is a discussion on who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Chemical Hahaha, that's cool! Just don't ever forget, i'm always right. And not have i only been ...
Page: 5

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Hahaha, that's cool!

Just don't ever forget, i'm always right. And not have i only been on the forums before you, i have also been on the internet before you and on KO, kiddo.

Time to head out. I'll check back on posts later on. Keep 'em coming please!

Thanks!
    Keep telling yourself what you like... as long as it helps you sleep at night. I don't want your momma thinking you've turned into a zombie without no sleep for her to maybe even drop you off your balcony.

Everyone knows on these forums, whatever I say are facts. I started this game before you. Fact. You're a nab who pretends he is good just cause he's ko4life account was created in 06'. Fact. Your momma dropped you on your head when you just came out of her. Fact.

Facts after facts. Shit just keeps flowing, yet you're here making yourself look worse with every post you make. Keep up the good work and keep me entertained kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by theunbeatable View Post
    keep telling yourself what you like... As long as it helps you sleep at night. I don't want your momma thinking you've turned into a zombie without no sleep for her to maybe even drop you off your balcony.

Everyone knows on these forums, whatever i say are facts. I started this game before you. Fact. You're a nab who pretends he is good just cause he's ko4life account was created in 06'. Fact. your momma dropped you on your head when you just came out of her. Fact.

facts after facts. Shit just keeps flowing, yet you're here making yourself look worse with every post you make. Keep up the good work and keep me entertained kiddo.
    *LOL* *LOL* fucking forum !

the 2 most succesfull people of ko4life in real life bruce they rock!

ok lets start

aviv u should know by now after all these years ur just being used to xp right?

nik realy the only server u played was ionia and lol if u even call that a server the fact ur using ur own pics ROFL and nik face it u will prolly quit after a month of 2 so c`mon rlx. atleast i know jeff will set u on ur mark and ill be there listning

Little archer Senior Member

i like this thread i rated it 5/5

dont stop guys

Banned for scamming.

It wasn't intentional to start a flame war lol.
    Enjoying this btw. Ty.

some1 says i play ko for more than 6 years with min 8 hrs a day the other one says ive played more than 6 years and i was on more than 8 hrs a day and brags about it

dunno if i shud be sad for them or just laugh

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Keep telling yourself what you like... as long as it helps you sleep at night. I don't want your momma thinking you've turned into a zombie without no sleep for her to maybe even drop you off your balcony.

Everyone knows on these forums, whatever I say are facts. I started this game before you. Fact. You're a nab who pretends he is good just cause he's ko4life account was created in 06'. Fact. Your momma dropped you on your head when you just came out of her. Fact.

Facts after facts. Shit just keeps flowing, yet you're here making yourself look worse with every post you make. Keep up the good work and keep me entertained kiddo.
    SO so jelly. i love it!

There's only one fact and that is that it's me > you kiddo. Always. Forever. With that stated it is obvious that you're just very mad, which is totally understandable.

You should go take more pics of yourself and post them, so you can get higher ranked. Cause with me saying you're cool and stuff you'll get there some day, some day kid, some day! Meanwhile keep on trying.

YES

nik and aviv

the perfect couple

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    the 2 most succesfull people of ko4life in real life bruce they rock!

ok lets start

aviv u should know by now after all these years ur just being used to xp right?

nik realy the only server u played was ionia and lol if u even call that a server the fact ur using ur own pics ROFL and nik face it u will prolly quit after a month of 2 so c`mon rlx. atleast i know jeff will set u on ur mark and ill be there listning
    I didn't even play Ionia really lol... 2 months is not what I consider "playing on server". MYKO = 3 years, Girakon = 1 year... rest of the stuff, were private servers, c-west and ionia that i've played for 3 months max each... which is not worth mentioning.

And who knows,... it all really depends on how EUKO is. If it's really legit and it seems that it might just be, I'm going to play till the shit dies off. Only thing I hope is that the 2 people I'm going to be playing with stick with me until the end, until it actually dies off... because without them, I probably wouldn't even be starting EUKO, and most likely not continue on ny myself if they quit. So hopefully us 3 stick until the very end... because if it just came down to me, I wouldn't be able to last with my university duties... and even now I have alot, so you will be seeing more of them 2 on the account then me.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I didn't even play Ionia really lol... 2 months is not what I consider "playing on server". MYKO = 3 years, Girakon = 1 year... rest of the stuff, were private servers, c-west and ionia that i've played for 3 months max each... which is not worth mentioning.

And who knows,... it all really depends on how EUKO is. If it's really legit and it seems that it might just be, I'm going to play till the shit dies off. Only thing I hope is that the 2 people I'm going to be playing with stick with me until the end, until it actually dies off... because without them, I probably wouldn't even be starting EUKO, and most likely not continue on ny myself if they quit. So hopefully us 3 stick until the very end... because if it just came down to me, I wouldn't be able to last with my university duties... and even now I have alot, so you will be seeing more of them 2 on the account then me.
    I wonder if your character name will get taken before you get a chance to create a toon again, it's always a shame when that happens. It seems to happen alot on new servers that you play

P.S: I don't actually remember you from MYKO, were you a nobody?

I keep trying to imagine if any of these arguments would work in a face to face fight? lol. Love me some internet flamez <3

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    I keep trying to imagine if any of these arguments would work in a face to face fight? lol. Love me some internet flamez <3
    Hah exactly..in real life they would be like oooohhhh dude whats up...lets grab something to drink,yes ?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I approve of this topix.

Correct me if im wrong (i hardly am), but didnt those guys from red_dewils from diez human side start to hit a hella faster before 411? Fyi, they were asians and knew every nasty bug there was at pre-ke. Cant remember the name of that sin anymore, but he was clearing orc aoe partys solo like a madman.

It was before templars NTd and way before peak blood time where red capes flashing anywhere was met with half the party already in town and panic at vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I wonder if your character name will get taken before you get a chance to create a toon again, it's always a shame when that happens. It seems to happen alot on new servers that you play

P.S: I don't actually remember you from MYKO, were you a nobody?
    Yup people do love taking my name for some reason. No matter, to prevent that from happening, I'm not going as tHeUnBeAtAbLe, but as a different name. Maybe I would have went as my regular name if it was only just me,... but I'm playing with 2 other friends, so we'll share together another name instead.

And not really. I played Xydonis. I was assistant to theReapers™ who were the 2nd best human clan like forever, right after Adven†Children. People that playing Xydonis do remember me well... even now when I go to new servers with my name I get PM'd by old schoolers "Oh ur unbeat from xydonis?"... I guess it's probably since you haven't played on the server.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Only relevant myko us beta myko.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast