Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo?

This is a discussion on who found out or was the first to combo. and minor combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We will probably never know for sure. That's just like asking who invented running. Combo is so well known these ...
Page: 6

We will probably never know for sure. That's just like asking who invented running. Combo is so well known these days its second nature.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Yup people do love taking my name for some reason. No matter, to prevent that from happening, I'm not going as tHeUnBeAtAbLe, but as a different name. Maybe I would have went as my regular name if it was only just me,... but I'm playing with 2 other friends, so we'll share together another name instead.

And not really. I played Xydonis. I was assistant to theReapers™ who were the 2nd best human clan like forever, right after Adven†Children. People that playing Xydonis do remember me well... even now when I go to new servers with my name I get PM'd by old schoolers "Oh ur unbeat from xydonis?"... I guess it's probably since you haven't played on the server.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Ares started in late 2004 , and Zero wasn't known until mid-late 2005 , so check your numbers again.
    Anyway , I don't know about Bobert being the first to do minor-combo , but the first in Diez that was able to combo ( and kill all the dc'ed turks standing in a line from HB to OB ) was 411 , he taught some Blood members afterwards like Devile and stuff but I'm 99% sure he was the first.
    The first minor comboer on Diez was Chusco if I'm right but it was around the time 0000000 got his fame already so he was definately not the first on USKO.
    Chusco wasn't the first to use it on Diez , but was one of the best at it once it was wide spread on Diez.

Many people mock my ability at playing sin in the past , but I remmeber only a tiny amount of sins were doing it when I started doing it , it was one of the reason why I was able to surive a lot of fights in CZ.

0000000 might have been one of the first to use a HP+MH combo ? As you use to get loads of scumbags using Ctrl+MH during KE times.

I would say Micky would most likely be the first to master this on Diez as he is one of the most talented people to master any class in USKO.

There use to be so much flame and drama back then about if combo was legal , should it be banned ect. People would QQ like crazy posting SS of recieaving multipul hits. I remember Nexus from the AHM was always mega vocal about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Chusco wasn't the first to use it on Diez , but was one of the best at it once it was wide spread on Diez.

Many people mock my ability at playing sin in the past , but I remmeber only a tiny amount of sins were doing it when I started doing it , it was one of the reason why I was able to surive a lot of fights in CZ.

0000000 might have been one of the first to use a HP+MH combo ? As you use to get loads of scumbags using Ctrl+MH during KE times.

I would say Micky would most likely be the first to master this on Diez as he is one of the most talented people to master any class in USKO.

There use to be so much flame and drama back then about if combo was legal , should it be banned ect. People would QQ like crazy posting SS of recieaving multipul hits. I remember Nexus from the AHM was always mega vocal about it.
    just thought i'd chip in...

6-1

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

6-1
    And Dzeko scores 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

6-1
    shut up , fag
    Man U>U!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Off topic - was a very nasty defeat at Old Trafford , first time I've seen shity play with motivation. I still think they will bottle it as the season progresses. Ironically why is it all these non city fans post ? Oh that's right we don't get beaten like that in 2 generations.

On topic - when I was going on previously in this thread I was refering to minor combo.

I Played the first week of Ares server and played as Sin , then i was 1 on 1 against sin called Bobert who was the first one ive ever seen using minnor combo , first i thought it was cheating , then i saw many other sins trying to do the same , so prolly Bobert .

thisischikorita

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
    Simple question. Just been wondering this.
    I know comboing is a bug. But its what made the game unique.
    hehe by seeing when u joined the forum i think u wouldnt know those guys, but if u do it was 0000000 sin from ares or 411 from diez if im now wrong

Think bobert was the first sin using it and being really good at it, earlier days he used to tear up cz pretty badly, and im pretty sure 0000000 was the first who used and masted minorheal atleast on ares which made him pretty unstoppable at the time, then people slowly noticed about it and some tried the ctrl+minor which i now think was pretty ok when thinking back on it, but it stirred up alot of drama at the time which i dont got a clue about now

Since now we got ppl using 2minors or 4 or i dunno how many, and it seems cool with everybody, with ctrl minor it was hated and seemed as being a noob when using it times change, and id say ctrl minor was pretty shitty due to loosing mana insanely quick this was before you could get lvl 80 and people didnt have as much mana as nowdays.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    Think bobert was the first sin using it and being really good at it, earlier days he used to tear up cz pretty badly, and im pretty sure 0000000 was the first who used and masted minorheal atleast on ares which made him pretty unstoppable at the time, then people slowly noticed about it and some tried the ctrl+minor which i now think was pretty ok when thinking back on it, but it stirred up alot of drama at the time which i dont got a clue about now

Since now we got ppl using 2minors or 4 or i dunno how many, and it seems cool with everybody, with ctrl minor it was hated and seemed as being a noob when using it times change, and id say ctrl minor was pretty shitty due to loosing mana insanely quick this was before you could get lvl 80 and people didnt have as much mana as nowdays.
    Two words for you : Minor cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post

NO because combo was invented in MYKO and bobert wasn't from MYKO but USKO.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    NO because combo was invented in MYKO and bobert wasn't from MYKO but USKO.
    Combo was invented in KOKO , but we don't know anyone that plays there

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I dunno who invented it,but back in 2003ish,if u saw chris,bobert or zero = town
    yes there combo made you town

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Combo was invented in KOKO , but we don't know anyone that plays there
    Dont we? =.=

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast