Who is Getting KO now?

This is a discussion on Who is Getting KO now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any ideas since they posted it is being xfered to a new host? and all the data etc? lol...
Page: 1

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Default Who is Getting KO now?

any ideas since they posted it is being xfered to a new host? and all the data etc? lol

I'd probably put my money on NTTGame

Banned Senior Member

hopefully none of the fucking current hosts. but oh well usko is doomed any ways

if mgame will be looking for the new host, im pretty sure they will support them 100% and that company will do a good job on cleaning up all the servers. i know 8/10 people have been waiting for this to come and it has came true. pretty much alot of the inactive players will come back to check up this game with a new host and im pretty sure mgame will fix all the broken data's b4 handing it over to the new host.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Will they merge some servers with that transfer or will all the servers stay as they are now?

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    if mgame will be looking for the new host, im pretty sure they will support them 100% and that company will do a good job on cleaning up all the servers. i know 8/10 people have been waiting for this to come and it has came true. pretty much alot of the inactive players will come back to check up this game with a new host and im pretty sure mgame will fix all the broken data's b4 handing it over to the new host.
    You really think so? they couldn even fix euko.

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    That's what ppl said about EUKO and look how shitty it became after 2 month. Like FuriousKo said, USKO (and KO in general) is doomed anyway.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I'll end this shit quickly... MGame never has and never will care much about the english versions of this game, so stop imagining some dreamworld where the english version even gets close to the JPKO/KOKO versions.

This game is doomed, the proof you already have infront of you. Just look at the years that have gone, they've had millions of chances to improve the game but they never bothered much. No matter who the new host is, even if it's MGame themself, is going to fix shit.

yup KO is fucked and it will never be a good game again... it never was tho lol... but it will never be the game we once played..
    they lost interest in developign that game because the cash is rolling... and as soon as people stop wasting $$ they will do some crazy PUS events
    and if this wont help, they will just shut the game down