Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Who is going for ARES king?

This is a discussion on Who is going for ARES king? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would like to know who is intending on being nominated for king so maybe people can dicuss (NOT FLAME) ...
Page: 1

Lemon

Default Who is going for ARES king?

I would like to know who is intending on being nominated for king so maybe people can dicuss (NOT FLAME) these people on an open basis. If we manage to keep an adult debate up I will be surprised but we need to try so that we don't end up with a king who gives all the taxes to thier clannies rather than being a real king and supporting their ENTIRE nation.

To keep this simple maybe people could structure their replies roughly around the following:

Name Of Nominee
    Clan
    Reason why you think they would make a good king.
    Why another candidate may not be the best choice. (constructive criticism and not flameing)

Rules of the forums are dont flame so abide by them in this thread if not in any other.

Lemon

Ok so either none of you are going to nominate or you can't nominate without flaming. I'll give a suggestion:

Krakatoa
    Illuminati
    He understands that he should spend the money on exp events and boss events etc...

I think PwnageFactor would be a bad choice because he is irate. I also think 0000000 would be a bad choice because he hardly plays anymore and isn't concerned with leveling anyway.

mason_cro

i see some very fine candidates in moradon this very instant - no.1 some guy named Land, wrote "I died for this bs so buy it..." --> so funny xD so he's eligible.
    no.2 - anyone who writes "offerts" instead of "offers", it's hilarious i love yt!
    no.3 - some guy named bloodofmurad - SELLİNG +3 LOBO HUMMER - also witty to say the least, he's also eligible.
    the ilumynaty dudez could only be nominated for the "Best Orator Award", they use some really decent english unlike some ppl here. other than that, they're just like the others. basically i don't think the whole community could gain from any of these ppl, since they will naturaly "give" only to their clan / themselves.
    my 2 eurocents

RingWraith

Originally posted by Lemon
    Ok so either none of you are going to nominate or you can't nominate without flaming. I'll give a suggestion:

Krakatoa
    Illuminati
    He understands that he should spend the money on exp events and boss events etc...

I think PwnageFactor would be a bad choice because he is irate. I also think 0000000 would be a bad choice because he hardly plays anymore and isn't concerned with leveling anyway.
    +

Dude none of us plays anymore so why would we care who the fuck is king? and Krakatoa wouldnt spend money on exp events and boss events, the money would go to his own pocket or to their clan.

Banned

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

Krakatoa
    Illuminati

+

Dude none of us plays anymore so why would we care who the fuck is king? and Krakatoa wouldnt spend money on exp events and boss events, the money would go to his own pocket or to their clan.[/b]
    Why would illuminati need more money?!?!?!?! They got plenty

Banned

I didnt want to make a name until i saw this post.

have you notice how racist ur clan is, if krak is king el morad will split into 2 nations. 1side is ur clan and the other is every1 else.

by the way, i can see that ur still kissing ass. what are you getting out of this?

Originally posted by Kennie
    I didnt want to make a name until i saw this post.

have you notice how racist ur clan is, if krak is king el morad will split into *2 nations. 1side is ur clan and the other is every1 else.

by the way, i can see that ur still kissing ass. what are you getting out of this?
    Are you the orc sin Kennie that likes to rape me during invasions? If so, did you like my new DD shield in CZ today? =P

Banned

yes i am, and im still noobish. havent gotten all my desire items

i dont do much pk, whether its war or cz. i only bowl run for bosses, therefore STAY OUT OF MY BOWL

OrcTank

does illuminati still own the castle? because if i remember hearing you cant have the castle and have the king in your clan at the same time, idk just shows how little CSW is these days.

i see 0000000 on more than i do krak, and looking at your clan list last more than half were 70 so whay do you all need xp events? are you the only 1 left lemon? i believe f9 left a nice post about how things would be under the new king/queen jade is it?

Kennie go back human i liked taking your nps . like many other of these new orcs, go back. its sad to see the only humans in cz is 1 party of 8. well maybe if k2 had people regulating the game

Banned Senior Member

Gogogogoogo TheCaraedry

Originally posted by OrcTank
    does illuminati still own the castle? because if i remember hearing you cant have the castle and have the king in your clan at the same time.
    Only if futility were to take the king spot. . otherwise he could nominate whoever he wants, and have both in theory. (if I remember correctly)

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

we need sum lvl 70 whos on alot and not as well known... gogo Marcelona ^_^

grobs for king plz..
    he's got my vote :lol:

ROFL
    Grobs would get my vote too if I were on human side, I mean he's just gıfted me and my parties so many NPs that I'd feel bad not voting for him. But seeing as I am on orc side, I would vote for F9 just because he is a lovable carebear who loves his eggs, he also is well known on the human side to run many xp events and for the most part be very social with the rest of the population. He also promised me 69 coins....

Bufty

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Seby666")</div>
    grobs for king plz..
    he's got my vote *:lol:[/b]
    Jadereal is the worst king ive ever known, but I would vote for her if Grobs was the only other option lol.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast