Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Who is going for ARES king?

This is a discussion on Who is going for ARES king? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Spinal_Tap ROFL Grobs would get my vote too if I were on human side, I mean he's ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    ROFL
    Grobs would get my vote too if I were on human side, I mean he's just gıfted me and my parties so many NPs that I'd feel bad not voting for him. But seeing as I am on orc side, I would vote for F9 just because he is a lovable carebear who loves his eggs, he also is well known on the human side to run many xp events and for the most part be very social with the rest of the population. He also promised me 69 coins....
    lmao eggs :wub: :lol:

leftclaw

Definitely TheCaraedry.

If not, there's always..

Hmm.. check sig. ^^

Originally posted by leftclaw
    Definitely TheCaraedry.

If not, there's always..

Hmm.. check sig. ^^
    yay

definitely a babashopped one

how many weapons he have?when i fight with him he use hell breaker or mirage sword +8 or tota +8 or raptor +8 and when he redballed using cs rofl gogo TheBabashop for the king !

Volcanic

Originally posted by Kennie
    I didnt want to make a name until i saw this post.

have you notice how racist ur clan is, if krak is king el morad will split into *2 nations. 1side is ur clan and the other is every1 else.

by the way, i can see that ur still kissing ass. what are you getting out of this?
    Just for the record, i grew up with Asian guys. My best pal in the Army was a Cypriot. Now im married, i have Africans for in laws. Oh, and my closest friends in game ar Swedish and Russian.

And you call me racist?? Fuck off. I`m not here for popularity, and personally i couldn`t give a monkeys who is the king, it doesn`t affect me. if i was bothered about who is the king, i would have empeatched(or whatever) when i logged in to see the vote.

Dude none of us plays anymore so why would we care who the fuck is king? and Krakatoa wouldnt spend money on exp events and boss events, the money would go to his own pocket or to their clan.
    Gosh RW, you really ARE a wanker aren`t you. Not to mention a complete hypocrite. And just for you(and any other doubters). If i do get to become king, i dont want nor need money. Infact, unlike most if any kings, i`ll pour my own money and items in.(ive been hoarding useful weapons etc)

You see, a party is only as strong as its weakest member. The same goes for a nation. So if i can help my nation with exp and items.

There`s no need to be hostile towards me RW, but i guess the proof is in the pudding. Good luck getting restored

To whoever wins, Gratz on the most popular role on Ares. Please try not to abuse it and remember you are representing the people who voted for you.

voltron_316

actually I don't feel that ıllumınatı are racist. After all we consist of Turkish players, American players, Canadian Players, Russain Players, Polish Players, Swedish Players and a Brazilian Player or two. I'm sure I left out a nationality or two as well.

And no we don't need money from kingship, so wouldn't that imply that a king from illuminati would indeed be better then one from a clan that needs money all the time? Also to note the only thing that illuminati members buy is soul pots and hp pots everything else is farmed (maybe thats why we play so hard for bosses and farm our butts off). Finally, seeing as we decided and hold as a term of membership that you buy nothing from the market and we have plenty of money from the castle, wouldn't a king from our clan only run xp events? Think about it and you should realize that you would be better off with a member of illuminati then some nationalistic person that only chooses to give money to her clan and run 10% xp events so rarely that I have only seen one and I play the same times that turkish players are playing as well as american players.

And as to the fact that around 50% of our clan are 70, that leaves 50% that are not, and since we play the game for each other instead of ourselves it would be in illuminati's best interest to run xp events for the characters below lvl 70 in our clan as well as characters that are in our nation and could benefit from the additional experience gained during the xp event.

Of course we could always just re-elect JadeReal she is doing such a wonderful job as queen.

Peace
    Mordeth

Dmio

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon
    Ok so either none of you are going to nominate or you can't nominate without flaming. I'll give a suggestion:

Krakatoa
    Illuminati
    He understands that he should spend the money on exp events and boss events etc...

I think PwnageFactor would be a bad choice because he is irate. I also think 0000000 would be a bad choice because he hardly plays anymore and isn't concerned with leveling anyway.
    +

Dude none of us plays anymore so why would we care who the fuck is king? and Krakatoa wouldnt spend money on exp events and boss events, the money would go to his own pocket or to their clan.[/b]
    thats a view only a selfish person would use.

RingWraith

its True Dmio and u know it ^^

Caraedry

he use hell breaker or mirage sword +8
    i didnt know i had 1 of those and gratz if u redballed me u should be proud gogogo

leftclaw

As far as I know, he has an II, Gig and Raptor. :/

Volcanic

Originally posted by RingWraith
    its True Dmio and u know it ^^
    Not everyone is like you RW.

Honour and intergrity mean more than items and money to some people. Just because you are a douche doesn`t mean the rest of us are.

Yun_Yuuzhan

For the record, don't use racist terms here please. Thank you. Also, I'd prefer not to have yet another thread derailed with flaming.

Offending posts deleted, continue with the topic.

As for my 2 cents, the whole king idea was yet another stupid feature begging to be abused. When will MGames learn that KO is too cheat ridden for any feature to be used as intended? :angry:

well i guess my post dosent count as a flame considering its a true statement XD btw yun u suck but it would be funny having you as a king so you could bitch all day in king message hahahha

Yun_Yuuzhan

I don't want to wear a white towel. Btw I thought you quit KO, why are you like Gondon and keep posting months after you're gone?

Dota plz

leftclaw

Where do you play?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast