Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Who is going for ARES king?

This is a discussion on Who is going for ARES king? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if cara is running he will win cause he got turkey behind him Krakatoa will never win king. No1 from ...
Page: 4

RingWraith

if cara is running he will win cause he got turkey behind him Krakatoa will never win king. No1 from Illuminati can win king

Volcanic

Originally posted by RingWraith
    I will soon, not that i even care ^^ cause i dont play anymore.
    As per usual RW, you talk the talk ,but cant walk the walk.

And as i said, i really dont care if i become king, its a chore. I get enough daily PMs without a white cape thank you. Maybe you should re read my previous posts.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Bufty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bufty)</div>
    Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bufty
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666

grobs for king plz..
    he's got my vote *:lol:

Jadereal is the worst king ive ever known, but I would vote for her if Grobs was the only other option lol.....
    Yes , cuz u used Wall bugg and i Shouted on Commander chat ... PhoenixWarlords bugg abusers gogogoo ffs

Cara my bro gogogogogoo [/b]
    No, because ur an asshole who abused his commander powers. Patriot were in the warder before us, how come u didnt mention them? Also tping ppl is not wall bug, and if we r guilty as u say of bug abuse, then what was it when u used lightfeet to go thru a closed prison gate? As we saw u do. Im assuming this hate has come from the fact that one of our members didnt help u do the cape quest, when ur clan was too weak to do it by themselves. At least we could get our own capes without begging ppl for help :P[/b][/quote]

Ok one big ROFL for you , astlas whak At happend then write , i asked him to do cape quest for sub clan ... and ur clanies doesnt only abuse wall bugg , they also abusing tower bugg ( EscapeCommander ) ...

Gogogoogo Caraedry , dont let some retard who lure MOBS on ppl while they killing BOSSES to be our king !!!

P.S.Lemon why u waste time here ? go ks someone and lure MOBS on healers while ppl killing bosses

Grid

Don't you people ever learn? we don't lure mobs, we lure bosses, if your priest are retarded enough to run into the golem field and stand there and spamheal some1. Their mistake.

g0dly

mama for king :wub:

Bufty

Funny that u were running around capeless for so long Grobs. Cant check with him as he is away at the moment. Either way, doesnt alter the fact that u put pressure on some1 who thought u were a friend, then when payement was agreed upon only upon death, u didnt want to pay. As u didnt get ur own way, u decided to bad mouth us with ur commander powers. Always thought commander was for giving directions in war, not acting like a spoilt 5 year old and slagging ppl off who cant reply. Mature attitude...not!
    To the best of my knowledge, wall bug is some1 who uses wallhack who cant be hit, but can hit u, we have seen a lot like this. As we all died trying to kill the warder, and Patriot killed it, we obviously wasnt wall hacking. This is what u r accusing us off, which is simply a lie. Get ur facts right.
    Yeah, u would make a wonderfull king, backstabbing, unreliable, lieing, u will make jadereal even look good.
    Apologies to Lemon btw for going off topic, we try to run a honest clan, and have done for 2 years. Then this little runt comes along and decides to slag us off.

mc_macking

Originally posted by Bufty
    Then this little runt comes along.

I like Grobs, but dammit, he just got PWNT by an english tea biscuit with a cuppa on the side. :lol:

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by GROBS
    Gogogoogo Caraedry , dont let some retard who lure MOBS on ppl while they killing BOSSES to be our king !!!

P.S.Lemon why u waste time here ? *go ks someone and lure MOBS on healers while ppl killing bosses
    Stop being a retard, retard. You fucking fools can't even get your stories straight. OMG KRAKTOA LURED FALCONS ON US WHILE WE WERE DOING TK IN THE SWAMP!!11!111 Show me one screenshot of Illuminati luring anything other than a boss. The only exception we're actually willing to make, with no small amount of hesitation, are Inferno and Servants of Isiloon -- and that only because they've done it to us innumerable times, and I'm not going to sit back and watch them take her after they lured servants on us to get us killed. So -- show some evidence, or shut the fuck up, you retarded little cunt.

sophiem

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS

P.S.Lemon why u waste time here ? *go ks someone and lure MOBS on healers while ppl killing bosses
    Stop being a retard, retard. You fucking fools can't even get your stories straight. OMG KRAKTOA LURED FALCONS ON US WHILE WE WERE DOING TK IN THE SWAMP!!11!111 Show me one screenshot of Illuminati luring anything other than a boss. The only exception we're actually willing to make, with no small amount of hesitation, are Inferno and Servants of Isiloon -- and that only because they've done it to us innumerable times, and I'm not going to sit back and watch them take her after they lured servants on us to get us killed. So -- show some evidence, or shut the fuck up, you retarded little cunt.[/b]
    talking about luring good luck a post about u ^_^

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS

Stop being a retard, retard. You fucking fools can't even get your stories straight. OMG KRAKTOA LURED FALCONS ON US WHILE WE WERE DOING TK IN THE SWAMP!!11!111 Show me one screenshot of Illuminati luring anything other than a boss. The only exception we're actually willing to make, with no small amount of hesitation, are Inferno and Servants of Isiloon -- and that only because they've done it to us innumerable times, and I'm not going to sit back and watch them take her after they lured servants on us to get us killed. So -- show some evidence, or shut the fuck up, you retarded little cunt.
    talking about luring good luck a post about u ^_^[/b]
    English, please.

sophiem

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS

talking about luring good luck a post about u ^_^[/b]
    English, please.[/b][/quote]

˙ am no engl˙sh hel˙p to bábá?

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)
    Originally posted by sophiem
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS

English, please.[/b]
    ˙ am no engl˙sh hel˙p to bábá?[/b][/quote]
    Yeah I noticed. Try babelfish, I'm sure it'd produce better results than your usual shit.

sophiem

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    Originally posted by sophiem
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS

English, please.
    ˙ am no engl˙sh hel˙p to bábá?[/b]
    Yeah I noticed. Try babelfish, I'm sure it'd produce better results than your usual shit.[/b][/quote]

cookie ?

Banned

krak:

1. if illuminati have honour and integrity, and doesnt need items then why do you lure bosses away from other clan? YOU GUYS DONT NEED ITEMS RIGHT?

2. if priestess still in ur clan ask where her char came from and from that theres more question u should ask her.

lemon:

3. lemonfreezer dont know how to pk, *torment* and he run like a bitch while shigsy and filou recieve and extra an *parasite* he doesnt minor heal/cure and therefore they got tank down by 5 noobs including me and my priest.

4. at least grobs have the guts to 1v1 with me in cz (with illusion that is), you and raekpacman just run away.

RingWraith

Originally posted by Kennie
    krak:

1. if illuminati have honour and integrity, and doesnt need items then why do you lure bosses away from other clan? YOU GUYS DONT NEED ITEMS RIGHT?

2. if priestess still in ur clan ask where her char came from and from that theres more question u should ask her.

lemon:

3. lemonfreezer dont know how to pk, *torment* and he run like a bitch while shigsy and filou recieve and extra an *parasite* he doesnt minor heal/cure and therefore they got tank down by 5 noobs including me and my priest.

4. at least grobs have the guts to 1v1 with me in cz (with illusion that is), you and raekpacman just run away.

Lemonshit never been able to pk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast