Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Who is going for ARES king?

This is a discussion on Who is going for ARES king? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as for the matter of who will be king, i dont care who its is as long he serves his ...
Page: 5

Kranitnova

as for the matter of who will be king, i dont care who its is as long he serves his nation and not the way around + he needs a basic brain (hmm how many person left now...) + capable to speak english. If its a right king i will support him, else not.

as for the matter of illu luring away bosses. Well in past our clan complained too, but we didnt keep complaining and improved our bosscouts ect... so now we get alot of bosses, hell we even took some from illu just like they take ours. Survival of the fittest is the term they use for it.

flamthrow

Hmmm kennie if you wanna start talking about illusion... you shouldnt you did that to me while it was a 4v1. Dont act like that little buddy cos im sure they'd win 1v1 against you.

flamin topic?, btw nobody likes futility even me.. i remember him lurin mobs to ppl that were doin bosses when he was on IS

gl caraedry for king

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Fluppy
    flamin topic?, *btw nobody likes futility even me.. i remember him lurin mobs to ppl that were doin bosses when he was on IS

gl caraedry for king
    I think duping little pooks need to shut the fuck up.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345