Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yes, atlast no Turks (EUKO)

88 74.58%
  • Hell No, I have items here (USKO)

30 25.42%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Who is going to EUKO?

This is a discussion on Who is going to EUKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you cant play without turks lol . simple as that , look at c-west - ghost town . i think ...
Page: 2

Banned for scamming.

you cant play without turks lol . simple as that , look at c-west - ghost town . i think they are around 20 - 30 % or so and i like it

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    you cant play without turks lol . simple as that , look at c-west - ghost town . i think they are around 20 - 30 % or so and i like it

Just cuz one server that is without turks is quite empty doesnt mean this one will be too. Theres a huge difference between cwest and EUKO, why? Cuz euko won't have as many bugs, cheaters etc and will actually have active GM's. Which is why the population also will be higher.

Of course these are mainly speculations, first see then talk but we allready got more feedback from one guy from euko then we have had from entire K2 in years rly.

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    Theres differences between EUKO and Cwest.

1. EUKO has gathered most english players from all USKO servers unlike cwest nowadays.

2. EUKO has only 1 pk zone which means if you want to pk then you'll xp to 70+ and pk in CZ making it way more active than in Cwest.

Uhm, just a quick note to everyone talking about Turks proxying and stuff, as of 2010 there were approximately 3.5 million Turks in Germany alone. That's not including the rest of Europe. So i wouldn't be so quick to assume that they're all using proxy (even though they might be ).

Anyways that's my 2 cents. As far as i'm concerned i don't care where people come from as long as the play fair and don't cheat.

Personally, since I haven't played like more than two months after the half exp got moved to lvl 81, I don't really have much more than 1-2 months worth of playing to lose in USKO. So EUKO would have turn out to be pretty bad pretty quick for me to return to USKO. Not to mention that even though no one will get IP blocked from USKO at present with their existing accounts, who knows what the situation is like a year or two from now.

So...most likely EUKO for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Theres differences between EUKO and Cwest.

1. EUKO has gathered most english players from all USKO servers unlike cwest nowadays.

2. EUKO has only 1 pk zone which means if you want to pk then you'll xp to 70+ and pk in CZ making it way more active than in Cwest.
    There is only 1 pk zone becuz it is an Beta version right?

I thought that after the official release, there will be Ardream and RLB...?

I mostly play ardream and RLB so.. any official feedback about this?

Banned Senior Member

Devdass , Futillity said there won't be RLB and DCZ in official , at least for now.
    This is still discussed so it might change until official launches.

KORLASH

Actually, after the GM wars we will set a new policy in motion where we will remove members from clan that have been banned for NP transfers. We'll perform this action on a weekly basis which will cause many clans to lose their artificial rankings from ill-gotten NP and clan contribution points.
    They are making it very hard for me to choose.. :S
    Just gonna give it a try in nov.1st so time will tell.
    Last edited by DevdasS; 10-15-2011 at 08:07 AM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm going, but not for those reasons.... no matter what anyone says, we need Turks for free NP.

English players die in CZ once or twice and then they rage quit,... Turks on the other hand are dedicated and will keep coming back for you. Hope you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    90% of the turks I met in EUKO can speak english , but when they are in a turk dominated party , they will speak turkish and nothing can change their mind.
    Did you only play c west or something??? 90% speak english?? yoook

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Did you only play c west or something??? 90% speak english?? yoook
    Is it possible to be this incapable of reading? How did you manage to sign up for this forum?

Banned for scamming.

whats i said was in a good way not bad

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I'm going, but not for those reasons.... no matter what anyone says, we need Turks for free NP.

English players die in CZ once or twice and then they rage quit,... Turks on the other hand are dedicated and will keep coming back for you. Hope you get the point.
    rofl u think turks r free np? go ares get ur ass whooped bruh

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Turks are free NP. Only reason why you're leading me to Ares is because the Turks there have armors/weapons +10 and think they're good. What was that Turkish warrior with shell set +10 and HB +10 that hit like a truck for like 1.2k dmg but couldn't combo?

Fact is look at any fresh start. When things are even for everyone... Turks get raped.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Im gonna give it a shot for sure, though I don't have that much time to get to the highest level in a decent amount of time it will be better to lvl slowly with a decent game, way less bugs and active GM's.
    finnaly we'll see ur swedish ass !

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post

exctly what i've been trying to teach people about lol

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    I've been playing ares for long time, most of the turks has ONLY ITEMS, combo isn't one of their skills...

I am definitely gonna try it out !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast