I've been wonderwing about something. . .

This is a discussion on I've been wonderwing about something. . . within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As we all know, K2 is one of the worst game companies in existence, the only reason we put up ...
Page: 1

Draconetsu

Default I've been wonderwing about something. . .

As we all know, K2 is one of the worst game companies in existence, the only reason we put up with them is so we can play our game. But would it be possible for another american gaming company to buy a license for KO? In essence we'd have to USKOs, or if this isn't possible, I'm sure another company could buy out the license, if they just had the incentive to. But then again, I don't know much about this sort of thing. But still, if it were possible, I'm sure that if every KO player dissatisfied with K2's managing of the game sent an e-mail to another company, that company would be more than happy to buy up the license (thousands of gamers dieing to play a corruptless version of their favorite game = big profits). So, is this sort of thing possible? Or are we forever stuck with K2?

Pwner

Well, i think they can like buy the K2 company :/ And also they can buy a license and make a new ko like maybe SWEKO. But that would cost alot

K2 prolly wouldnt sell... there turk babashoppers are bringing in to muc profit, all tho is there a rich man on this forums who will try to buy k2 out one day? :P:wub:

Tyreece

who said buy it from K2.. directly from japko or even KRKO... would be a lot better solution tbh.

Karpsu

I think I saw someone post that K2 has the rights for English version of KO and no other company can host one. MYKO is English too tho'. (Or is it? Never played it. :huh: )

evenson

mgames said they wont sell another english version.

cRuX

sell it in pig latin :lol: ababa oodgunga

Wextor

I'm sure somewhere in the k2 contract there is something saying they aren't allowed to sell to another american or english company.
    maybe a canadian company could do it...... h43r:
    CAKO!!!!