Who got screwed with interserver DLW?

This is a discussion on Who got screwed with interserver DLW? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so here's the deal. They promis a BIG BIG exp bonus. Since i made a warrior specifically for the ...
Page: 1

The_Dude

Default Who got screwed with interserver DLW?

Ok, so here's the deal. They promis a BIG BIG exp bonus. Since i made a warrior specifically for the regular DLW's, I didn't want him getting a BIG BIG exp bonus. So I leveled up a new warrior to 50 and registered for the inter server DLW with him.

The night before the war (yesterday), I switched all my equipment from my regular DLW warrior onto my new warrior created for the inter server war. I log in to the inter server war today and what do I find??? My original DLW warrior naked because I had switched all his shit to the new guy!! WTF?! I registered with the new guy, but they made me use my old guy who was now naked because when they copied the characters I had already swapped equipment to the new guy.

Buffed with my good equipment:

AP: 11**
    AC: 10**

Buffed with shit equipment i found in my inn (after upgrading at anvil as well):

AP: 700 something
    AC: 700 something as well

YAAAY!! The sad fact is that I still managed to get quite a few kills. Had I been able to use my good equipment, I would have cleaned house against the Diez noobs (i'm on xig).

Anyone else get screwed over like this?

antiriad

lol ya alot of people got screwed with the swap over (i wasnt one of them).
    what was really funny was the recons.. they hit harder than a lvl70 warrior and if you got yourself maliced .. being hit for 1k spammed isnt funny lol.

thats the best thing that happened in the war though.

hopefully more people will turn out for the next one too.. there was very few people on either side .. props to xigenon though, the few people i got to 1v1 were good.. and yay at the warrior running around with a chitin sheild hehe

Banned Senior Member

There was no public notice of the data being transfered, so I spent 3 hours on my dlw after moving my gear. the war server is online, I go and my char is naked, I moved my stuff over but after they moved the character data without informing

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    There was no public notice of the data being transfered, so I spent 3 hours on my dlw after moving my gear. *the war server is online, I go and my char is naked, I moved my stuff over but after they moved the character data without informing
    Good, no one wants a dlw with your lvl 60 + item pimped out gear.

Good thinking k2, so fucktards cant run over the legit lvl 50 people.

Banned Senior Member

really? Beramus beat ares, partly because their whole server loves the dlw, but also most of the people there use DLW chars. If I wanted to go to a dlw with my own gear, I have all the freedom to. Besides, it's not like my dlw char is invincible compared to some others out there

antiriad

lol seriously.. i aint got pimped gear. i go with skill and a beer and i fucking own (excuse my own ego for a second but i do xD) its just for a laugh and sins/priests are the best builds for the dlw so if u happen to be a sin then shit why not take your decent gear?

i guess we'll be seeing beramus in the final then?.. gratz to them too.

woulda loved to go if k2 didnt own me.. my warrior owned with my bp gear, cs, and giga8 :rollseyes:

cRuX

i play bera DLW char..didn't go but We LOVE dlw in bera :P got alot of goodguns that go...even the people that don't know much about cz pk are good in DLW beramus cuz that's all they do...my friend has lvl 61 sin with 2.5k NP's and his DLW char that we share has 29.8k h43r:

can we still register for the dlw final tomoro?

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    can we still register for the dlw final tomoro?
    The last thing that the GM said was that you could, so unless the spots have all been taken, I think you're good to go.

Malavon

DLW's i love them , basicly i was joining them on lv 46 warrior , full plate set +7/12 , pauldron fp goblin , +7 str accesories (all lol) and glave+6 , was aorund 1100 ap with wolf and str 15.. then i got bored cuz its hard to play warrior without a priest , even at dlw.. i made BP , lv 48 (sadly was still buffer/healer/malice) , i missed 960/2k heal there , but malice was doing good job , +8/15 str gear , glacier talia (switching always when saw more then 1 mage :P) , +7 str acecesories and glass belt , Totamic club +6 as weapon.. 1169 ap with book and str 30 , pure ownage. i fought many wars on this char and lost only 1 solo fight.. but guy SPIKED me for 1164 on beginig and had shell pauldron on him.. anyway took him a while to bring me down.. now i made sin , i dont have good items for him , but gonna try it tommorow ^^

see ya at sunday DLW.