Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who is this guy?

This is a discussion on Who is this guy? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy In diez just killed me and all my friends in the colony zone. It was like 5 one ...
Page: 1

candlenut

Default Who is this guy?

This guy In diez just killed me and all my friends in the colony zone. It was like 5 one 1 too. I thought I was pretty good I have Full +7 chitins and +7 shards but this guy comes and kills my whole team of 4. First he killed my friend but I was like ok hes dead now so he is maliced and all my friends that were beside me Started attacking this rogue. But he keept taking us down. And i dont know how. My team has never been killed like this before. I mean 4 on 1 while malist is he level 70?? He hits insane damage too. and killed my priest while she was 1920 herself spam. she is int too at level 61! she is very good. If any 1 can come help me kill this guy I can give u some iron bars or something I just want revenge His name was something like Raffu

P.s If You can bend him over please do. He killed us like 300 times last night

ShaiHulud

sounds like someone made a new forum account just to tell everyone how great they are. h43r:

TunaFishyMe

lol int priest AT LEVEL 61 TOO!! lol

shards 7 doesnt mean you cant die fast. Raffu has been around for a while now. what are you jewleries? Raffu is a rogue...he can cure himself...no big deal

DieWithMyKiss

rofl iron bars as a reward, HOLLY SHYT THATS MOTIVATION

PopTart

lol i could bearly understand what he wrote at the first time i read it i thought he was talking about a lvl 61 priest that looks like a rogue that killed his party O_o
    damn dude....

Banned

learn to combo
    and teach your priest to run then heal and not stand in 1 place tanking 1 person or even more

TunaFishyMe

from the sound of this...this guys doenst know what comboing is lol

Banned Senior Member

it's not hard, I did a 5v1 in cz and I finally died on the 5th guy because I was at 80 hp and he got a sword dance off before I could pot. Tanking people is easy

Killgannon

Maybe he meant gold bars... lol

armand0

is he orc or human?

redfieldTnT

hes human

he has pp +2 or 3 by now
    2x +8/80 md's
    kek +3's maybe 4 now or rols +0 1 ect

hes been around forever he has some good skills hes not a cheater

if u think lv 61 priest and ur armor n shards +7 is untouchable

U fucking underestimate people who cz religously

Raffu

Hmm.

Well lol This is strange.

Red. btw no +4 or +3 keks YET

Killgannon

Finally the recognition you deserve.

Banned

Default Re: Who is this guy?

Originally posted by candlenut
    This guy In diez just killed me and all my friends in the colony zone. It was like 5 one 1 too. I thought I was pretty good I have Full +7 chitins and +7 shards but this guy comes and kills my whole team of 4. First he killed my friend but I was like ok hes dead now so he is maliced and all my friends that were beside me Started attacking this rogue. But he keept taking us down. And i dont know how. My team has never been killed like this before. I mean 4 on 1 while malist is he level 70?? He hits insane damage too. and killed my priest while she was 1920 herself spam. she is int too at level 61! she is very good. If any 1 can come help me kill this guy I can give u some iron bars or something I just want revenge His name was something like Raffu

*raffu pats himself on back*

but odd he is in clan and that would be 15k np u earned for this kills and i dont see it in your np status gained <_<

:P :lol:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Re: Who is this guy?

Originally posted by candlenut

Looks like Raffu has a fan club.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast