Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

WHO has achieve for 150x kill deva ?

This is a discussion on WHO has achieve for 150x kill deva ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Leave your comments.....
Page: 1

Default WHO has achieve for 150x kill deva ?

Leave your comments..

Banned Senior Member

This guy has been spamming useless topics all day, he needs banned or all posts removed. Check the other sections of the forum.

Little archer Senior Member

Archive tho?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Archive tho?
    Archive, achieve, same difference (his other achievement-related thread's in this board too).

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Archive, achieve, same difference (his other achievement-related thread's in this board too).
    Lmfao didn't think of it that way. I thought he was just looking for a random section to spam into.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I wonder how come he's not banned yet

deleteeeeeeeeeeeeee

Banned

What the fuck is up with you guys? Literally all of you except twostars have posted lots of bullshit on this forum. And all of you are still here. He is asking a legitimate question, just because it's none of the OMG I AM SO PRO topics you guys are used to, doesn't mean it's spam.
    This community. Holy fuck.
    ISpitOnYourGrave and zuka like this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    What the fuck is up with you guys? Literally all of you except twostars have posted lots of bullshit on this forum. And all of you are still here. He is asking a legitimate question, just because it's none of the OMG I AM SO PRO topics you guys are used to, doesn't mean it's spam.
    well he made alot of topics/comments all at once tho..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    well he made alot of topics/comments all at once tho..
    Because of this bullshit administration the search doesn't work and as far as I can tell he made only two topics. How that is considered a lot is beyond me.

Because of this bullshit administration the search doesn't work and as far as I can tell he made only two topics. How that is considered a lot is beyond me.
    a few weeks ago he made like 10 reply's in psko section about stuff that doesn't make sense
    and then still if you're new on the forum
    why would you be interested in "150xdeva kill"?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    a few weeks ago he made like 10 reply's in psko section about stuff that doesn't make sense
    and then still if you're new on the forum
    why would you be interested in "150xdeva kill"?
    I am always the first one and probably the only one who takes care of excessive spam and considering no one has reported his posts they are most likely not worse than the rest of the daily shitposts. Just because he is new, doesn't give you a reason to give him the finger.
    And why would you not be interested in achievements? It's a part of the damn game. I don't fuckin know what they are for nor do I care but if he wants to know, he has the right to ask.

I am always the first one and probably the only one who takes care of excessive spam and considering no one has reported his posts they are most likely not worse than the rest of the daily shitposts. Just because he is new, doesn't give you a reason to give him the finger.
    And why would you not be interested in achievements? It's a part of the damn game. I don't fuckin know what they are for nor do I care but if he wants to know, he has the right to ask.
    didn't say he should get banned or anything
    maybe just keep an eye on him?

This was in the archive section, hence the confusion. Nice job moving it to attempt to start drama though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    This was in the archive section, hence the confusion. Nice job moving it to attempt to start drama though.
    Lol what? Please, you are better than that. People screamed for delete and ban in this topic.

I moved it because this is where it belongs.

The only one attempting to start drama here is you trying to randomly start shit with me for no reason. Not gonna argue with you for literally no reason. Do urself a favor and keep ur random accusations for urself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast