Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

WHO has achieve for 150x kill deva ?

This is a discussion on WHO has achieve for 150x kill deva ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MrRapist Lol what? Please, you are better than that. People screamed for delete and ban in this ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Lol what? Please, you are better than that. People screamed for delete and ban in this topic.

I moved it because this is where it belongs.

The only one attempting to start drama here is you trying to randomly start shit with me for no reason. Not gonna argue with you for literally no reason. Do urself a favor and keep ur random accusations for urself.
    Most of the spam / ban claims come from before this was moved to general chat due to the simple fact that this thread was, along with another one from the same author, created in the archive section. At first glance it indeed looks like spam, despite twostars' explanation (I would have never come to that conclusion).

I admit that even if OP had created this thread in the right section, people would've still complained, but why? because this thread has very little substance and obviously had 0 effort put in its presentation. New members should at least "try", considering that these threads are what will tell what kind of users they are once they become ready to use the market sections (wasn't that the whole point of "50 posts"?).

As you can see, that first impression isn't very good in this case, which leads people to rightfully assume that it's just a fishy spammer looking for an easy way to reach 50 in order to trade, with little regard to even taking part on this community. If he doesn't care then why should we? Nobody likes scammers so the reactions are understandable when faced against a probable threat.

Did you seriously expect honest answers and discussion when this guy opened this thread in the archive section? Perhaps you want to go further, and are using this thread only as an example of the recurring 'hostile' attitude against newcomers... and I think you would be overreacting.

Idk what's wrong with you tbh, maybe you should quit being a moderator if you're gonna get so emotional (on top of being wrong, at least in this specific case). It's not the first time I see you snap out against everyone...

so let me be first one who actualy answer OP question :

yep i do have that achievement
    MrRapist and Adi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so let me be first one who actualy answer OP question :

yep i do have that achievement
    just a bit op O.o, 100x winning chaos is 90 deff right?

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    just a bit op O.o, 100x winning chaos is 90 deff right?
    100 wining bdw -90 def
    150 winning ed (which is lost of 2,3 bilion of exp) is the best one in game.
    zuka and brutalsnake like this.

Banned

You get extra stats from unlocked achievements? Do they stack?

They don't stack, there are alot kind of ways to achieve them for example killing an x-amount of players in moradon arena, or joining Under the Castle event without dieing etc. etc. The bonus's you get can be for example 6 dexterity bonus and 4 health bonus, which is the one i'm using on my sin named after Darkness Shadow achievement. There are also achievements that give you some EXP percentage extra, so the achievements are quite nice to have.
    MrRapist likes this.

Banned

Ah so thats where thr titles come from.. I thought you could give yourself a title so I never bothered to ask lol. Thats a pretty cool idea I suppose. How many achievements are there in total? Can you even get all of them in a realistic amount of time?

Ah so thats where thr titles come from.. I thought you could give yourself a title so I never bothered to ask lol. Thats a pretty cool idea I suppose. How many achievements are there in total? Can you even get all of them in a realistic amount of time?
    Some achievements will take a really long time, for example the 150 juraid wins, means you need to kill the deva bird 150 times, i think it took regiss quite a long time of joining juraids. There's also one that you gotta kill 10.000 people in moradon arena (And there are people who achieved it already). And the one that you gotta kill 1.000.000 mobs (alot people have it due to genie). The good thing about the achievements is that some of em have a reward with them, for example a 7-day wings voucher or a monster stone so people actually get stimulated to get them! The amount of achievements? Idk LOTS.

the 1 million kills is bugged. U have to kill 30k monsters w/o dieing.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    the 1 million kills is bugged. U have to kill 30k monsters w/o dieing.
    oh, could be idk already got it^^

it looks like that :

MrRapist likes this.

Didn't see it mentioned, but you can actually select a title for two purposes:
    1. actually displaying the title by your name (i.e. the 'cover' titles)
    2. using its stat bonuses (i.e. 'skill' titles)

So you can show a title of your choice while using the bonuses from another (or from the same one, whatever).
    As is already mentioned, they don't stack -- you can only have one of each active at a time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12