Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Who has the highest AP on Ares?

This is a discussion on Who has the highest AP on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by wargrim Minion had over 5046 as passion warrior and over 4.6k as full attack yeah that dude ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Minion had over 5046 as passion warrior and over 4.6k as full attack
    yeah that dude hit hard.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    yea by far the higher ap on c-west, ms+21 rev ftl lol, he'd take me down b4 i'd even hp pot haha
    hehe yeah it was awesome to have him against mage parties. torment and at least 2 deaths
    but you can imagine how shitty his AC was. lol once he got hit for 7k damage LMAO!

Little archer Senior Member

hehe yeah it was awesome to have him against mage parties. torment and at least 2 deaths
    but you can imagine how shitty his AC was. lol once he got hit for 7k damage LMAO!
    wouldnt matter. nobody usually targets warriors first

4.6k ap on cwest... not even in the betas for chaos expansion and new moradon i could reach that much on a warrior.

just insane. 1600 damage hell blades on an average geared rogue

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

yea well ive never been in mage pt's tho lol so i'd be his only target all the time >.> and its totally worth havin shiit ac for that much hp lol

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    yea well ive never been in mage pt's tho lol so i'd be his only target all the time >.> and its totally worth havin shiit ac for that much hp lol
    LIEZ xD

Personally, I see why people might like the idea of having that much AP... but at the same time, I don't. Maybe it's because I associate fun with having some sort of challenge ahead of me, knowing that my outcome is totally based on my opponent skills and not all on his gear.

I've only had "high AP" once on my char, was during a war in which I was AP bugged + wolfed + dex scroll and etc etc. I had about.. 2.8k? on my sin I think it was, and the damages I was doing were retarded, I was literally making people flee more than usual (not egoing, but even BF warriors ran away from me after a few hits) and it was so god damn boring. No challenge = no fun.I just don't see what's so fun with being able to kill people with such ease that it's like running into RLB with my(now, non-existing) lvl 83 rogue, and knowing they literally can't do shit against you.

Same thing when I once logged Cuban's rogue... I think you get it, way to much gear is overkill.

PS. These are just my own oppionions on the matter, felt it was kinda worth discussing because I really don't get it.
    lFilthy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    LIEZ xD

Personally, I see why people might like the idea of having that much AP... but at the same time, I don't. Maybe it's because I associate fun with having some sort of challenge ahead of me, knowing that my outcome is totally based on my opponent skills and not all on his gear.

I've only had "high AP" once on my char, was during a war in which I was AP bugged + wolfed + dex scroll and etc etc. I had about.. 2.8k? on my sin I think it was, and the damages I was doing were retarded, I was literally making people flee more than usual (not egoing, but even BF warriors ran away from me after a few hits) and it was so god damn boring. No challenge = no fun.I just don't see what's so fun with being able to kill people with such ease that it's like running into RLB with my(now, non-existing) lvl 83 rogue, and knowing they literally can't do shit against you.

Same thing when I once logged Cuban's rogue... I think you get it, way to much gear is overkill.

PS. These are just my own oppionions on the matter, felt it was kinda worth discussing because I really don't get it.
    Why in most of your post you try to get in how good your skills is and how much better you are then everyone els, kinda gets old and stupid by now?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    Why in most of your post you try to get in how good your skills is and how much better you are then everyone els, kinda gets old and stupid by now?
    Because he played on C-west against retarded noobs and was decent, so he assumes that. I can understand that, though it's kinda stupid to declare yourself "the best of the worst".

Because I don't consider myself to be that good and neither was I trying to say so, I was simply giving an example from my view point because I've really never gotten the whole "Go baba and get huge AP so you can 1-3 hit everyone".

The thrill and magic of the game is the PvP system, but what's the point if anything and everything that crosses your path is beaten down with simply a few hits?

As for why I value skills so much more than $$$? I've played with players based on either or both types, and there's such a huge gap between them two groups that it's retarded.

PS. I dare you to find one topic where I declare myself the best or great even, I consider myself average and that's what pis.ses me off so much, KO lost all of its best players that actually gave a challenge quite awhile ago, therefor I quit.
    AlexBeepBeep likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Because I don't consider myself to be that good and neither was I trying to say so, I was simply giving an example from my view point because I've really never gotten the whole "Go baba and get huge AP so you can 1-3 hit everyone".

The thrill and magic of the game is the PvP system, but what's the point if anything and everything that crosses your path is beaten down with simply a few hits?

As for why I value skills so much more than $$$? I've played with players based on either or both types, and there's such a huge gap between them two groups that it's retarded.

PS. I dare you to find one topic where I declare myself the best or great even, I consider myself average and that's what pis.ses me off so much, KO lost all of its best players that actually gave a challenge quite awhile ago, therefor I quit.
    I start to think you do this without even knowing you do it...
    Even in this post you just had to say something to boost yourself, like the players that gave a challenge quitted so you quitted.
    I wont even search up more post you made, you get my point or you don't.

i told you ted, it does get old after a while

I start to think you do this without even knowing you do it...
    Even in this post you just had to say something to boost yourself, like the players that gave a challenge quitted so you quitted.
    I wont even search up more post you made, you get my point or you don't.
    Well, you're not the first one that's told me that and you won't be the last.

As for trying to boost my ego, I have no need for it, I don't even really play this retarded game anymore. All I was doing was trying to give my perspective on the matter, nothing more and nothing less.

Anyhow, I'm done with this topic, have fun.

O_o Senior Member

It's like 2 different guys are writing his posts lol

lol in the end he doesnt play the game and he criticizes it and all etc and he still comes on these forums for what? lol

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    lol in the end he doesnt play the game and he criticizes it and all etc and he still comes on these forums for what? lol
    because he can?

who are you to judge what a person can do in his/her free time? get lost kid.
    Lerwaaah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    It's like 2 different guys are writing his posts lol
    You have no idea how that made me laugh, guess there's a small part of TED that still hasn't left me fully yet, but I'll get ridd of that part eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    Because, just like very mayn other people on these forums, have the right to express my oppionion weather I play the game or not? Don't be stupid, I critisize because there's a reason as to why I left the game, the game PvP is truly one of a kind and it's sad that the game went to hell. But then again, I'm kinda glad it did.

No matter if I play or not, my oppionion is based on my own experience and seeing as KO always, sadly, has been going on a downspiral, I don't even need to logg into the game anymore to guess how shitty certain things are. I'm guessing there's openly NPT going on in CZ now a days, hackers killing legal players, most times one side camping the other towns base and etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    because he can?

who are you to judge what a person can do in his/her free time? get lost kid.
    Look who's backing who up now ^^ Knew you had it in you Razy.

Edit: Anyhow, making a new topic to discuss the matter of WHY people like playing on such high AP geared characters, I'm done in this thread.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast