Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

who has more nps on ares

This is a discussion on who has more nps on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He stills playing... we are going to make a drunk fan club :P...
Page: 2

arenita

He stills playing... we are going to make a drunk fan club :P

man mozart could make like 20k ez off his acc
    lol if u added up all the uniques and shit zzzz hes prob richest acc in ko

Lord_Mozart

Myth, am just a poor little drunk midget, am not playing 7 days week as I use to play, still wasting some time playing KO going 3 - 5 wars month and waiting the another myth the new level cap as am 80 100%, and praying to find a rich Turk baba to buy my account.
    Cheers Fellas have fun.

Banned Senior Member

Wink

Myth, am just a poor little drunk midget, am not playing 7 days week as I use to play, still wasting some time playing KO going 3 - 5 wars month and waiting the another myth the new level cap as am 80 100%, and praying to find a rich Turk baba to buy my account.
    Cheers Fellas have fun.[/b]
    haha <3 mozart
    not playing full time and still #1 haha(A) :P

Thats a lot of np

Achemenes

this fag still 1# cuz da french here h34r:

creiken

total np (on char and donated) probably the most has Drake now

but self earned, top is Lord_Mozart with 5.5mil+[/b]
    mozart did bug into a2 elmorad at 1 point didn&#39;t he? I thought his np got reduced to 100? or was that a long time ago? I don&#39;t remember XD. all in all mozart does have a shitload my friend demonS was in a clan with him

oh do tell who bought it, because i&#39;ve played the account, and i know the owner of the account, hes in my clan, hes only 75 4 lvls? o.O[/b]
    you talking zeros acc? I wish I could tell you but I have been asked by a clannie of his not to. if you want to know I can tell you in pm if you don&#39;t go blabbing it around.

I remember Mozart with more magicans lvls 70 , goes into DLW wars when the bug still was over there.
    We couldnt do nothing , they had meteor + nova ( lvl 70 was the top ) and killed every1 so actually it was nice Nps for him and for the others.
    I know this bug since i been lvl 60 ( after i lvled up my DLW rogue ) did master and i tried to go DLW myself , and guess what? i went in , with Lord_Mozart and more.
    So honestly he got some Nps in illegal ways and k2 never heard or saw it , but anyway it was long time ago so it doesnt really matter now , he probably got around 5.5-6m Nps which is probably the highest on Ares.

the guy who bought zeros acc 2 years ago (lil less) has gained about 1m np in that time. :P when he sold it, it had 1.5m nps.... and was 72 then now just like 4 lvls more XD[/b]
    eh, i was 74 when i quit and i had 1.9million NP. I was never near highest NP on ares, mozart and nychris were much higher.

creiken

eh, i was 74 when i quit and i had 1.9million NP. I was never near highest NP on ares, mozart and nychris were much higher.[/b]

oh really? I thought 72 anyhow that would make what I know seem even funnier XD

Mavetse

Cheers Fellas have fun.[/b]
    and whats ur nps?

stefann

Lot of np&#39;s mozart and 100% exp..
    hehehe.

Skill is skill only thing u cant buy is that

Cheers

eh, i was 74 when i quit and i had 1.9million NP. I was never near highest NP on ares, mozart and nychris were much higher.[/b]
    1.5million of those NP&#39;s i got My combo was AMAZIIIIINNNN

DeathInTheNight

Mozart was the highest when I played, as for now couldn&#39;t tell you.

Banned Senior Member

1.5million of those NP&#39;s i got My combo was AMAZIIIIINNNN[/b]
    Agree zero sux in playing
    Festo was the best sin ever!!! :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12