Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

who has the most NP

This is a discussion on who has the most NP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow.. kunt got banned? for wat? :S[/b] the usual, rof's +3, irons set +3, running thru walls, tanking 50 humans ...
Page: 3

wow.. kunt got banned? for wat? :S[/b]

the usual, rof's +3, irons set +3, running thru walls, tanking 50 humans solo while taking elmo monument solo while minor healing with 9999 rice cakes...etc.

legit np? Well I'm pretty sure Lord Mozart has about 5mil np on ares.[/b]

lord mozart own all he got 6m nps on ares

when nigga chris left ares long ago he had 3m np and had dragon back then

downwiththesicknes lvl 80 warrior in diez was selling his char with 4.4mil nps that was about 1-2weeks ago so no idea now

DeathInTheNight

People keep mentioning Motzart, but how legit is the lil mage when he bug abuses in war. I know a lot of people do it but it's not legit wallhacking and shit, so people with lotsa NP who bug abuse dont count. :P

azz

ok all the buggers =)

the usual, rof's +3, irons set +3, running thru walls, tanking 50 humans solo while taking elmo monument solo while minor healing with 9999 rice cakes...etc.[/b]
    he was banned cause he had the clan bank items and their clan was the only clan in bera who killed Isiloon and flenklor since ROFD started and they u were using the servers bugs where they kill flenklor and isiloon in 3 servers

in his inn was lots of IN's IB's ROF's ..... K2 thought he was dupping and boom he was banned

he had about 6m NP (5.8m as taylan said) when he was banned and his NP was not bugged or transfered but the char was shared thats why he got lots of NP

Slide-EYE

downwiththesicknes lvl 80 warrior in diez was selling his char with 4.4mil nps that was about 1-2weeks ago so no idea now[/b]
    omg ofc he wont has the most nps ... actualy i dunno who could have on diez, but probably one of KB guys, if u ll check kodb , they have a lot unused nps and they are only few...

omg ofc he wont has the most nps ... actualy i dunno who could have on diez, but probably one of KB guys, if u ll check kodb , they have a lot unused nps and they are only few...[/b]
    i was told he had most on diez atm cos he hasn't donated

current dragon holder on diez orc side is some rogue in LegitimuS called CLassicaL never heard of him before..

wow neva seen him either a name changed baba probably

Banned

kero in beramus had the most legit np, 9 mil at count before he got banned[/b]
    more like 6 :P and he was banned for having too many rof's +3 his clannies posted on ranking

knightmaster2118

XXPANAMAXX in LostTime in ares (Clannie) Has 3.3m donated and i think he has another 1 - 2 m on him so yeah... very legit gg

Axarus

hmm maybe like 600k at Akara?:P

Lord_Mozart

I had five millions and something when the new clan system begin, donated one million to TheEndless my clan at that moment.
    Some of my friends decide to change nation and we disbanded the clan, lost seven hundred thousand nps because of that, and back to four million and tree hundred or so.
    Now am back to five millions and some but still got the karus side dragon.
    Cheers Lord Mozart

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast