Who the hell is BlackmoreX?

This is a discussion on Who the hell is BlackmoreX? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In CZ today this warrior name BlackmoreX had full shells +7 and raptor +7. Not really surprised on that, but ...
Page: 1

TheGuardian

Default Who the hell is BlackmoreX?

In CZ today this warrior name BlackmoreX had full shells +7 and raptor +7. Not really surprised on that, but he took out a Lugia as well..then while humans were stuck in HB a weapon that looked like Javana Axe 2h was in his hands but most likely it was an Avedon..then he started spamming rice cakes like hell while 10 orcs chased him(Lugia in his hand and a shield)..who the hell is this warrior?

_Tau_

I was just about to post about that kid,guess you beat me to it. Full Shell,raptor+7,lugia+???,Avedon+???, and 2000+ rice cakes,and what appeared to be a Chitin shield. Next time I see him in cz fraps will be running. Oh and he's in a top 5 clan, you cant miss him. i refuse to believe some baba from no where can tank 10 orcs at a time.

Pwner4Last

lol, gm is making it to obvious that they are selling stuff for USD ^^

TheGuardian

Browsed around official KO forums and found this SS from someone..dunno just found this SS funny :lol: