Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

who the hell r this ?

This is a discussion on who the hell r this ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If I remember right this isn't the first time you were in that clan, you were also in Knight with ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

If I remember right this isn't the first time you were in that clan, you were also in Knight with Patek as well

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    yea i agree its really gay, so many FT items around, i used to have 1 of the only hanguk swords on the server, now its me and another 100 ppl, funny that u have 1 too, PatricioRey.
    ^_^
    actually my hanguk was one if not the first on diez... it came from one of the first completed ft on diez

and big... yes im in ayasofya, but the items i wear are still the same... so clean is the right word... and why am i in that clan ? long story i dont particulary want to write atm, my friends know why and that is enuff for me[/b]
    if its nothing bad you should have no reason hiding it.

yes i was on knight and i was on old ayasofia... ur point being ?
    all the items i have are the product of my hard work ...

and bigjucie its nothing bad, all N_O members know and its all i care... i dont want to deviate from topic here

xourico

well, if ur trying to say something say it, probably patricio is the worst equiped warrior lvl 70 on the server so... :rollseyes:

i love u pat :wub: :wub: probably the only legit and non babashopper lvl 70 remaining in dies

Originally posted by xourico
    well, if ur trying to say something say it, probably patricio is the worst equiped warrior lvl 70 on the server so... *:rollseyes: *

i love u pat *:wub: *:wub: probably the only legit and non babashopper lvl 70 remaining in dies
    cough cough excuse me :P

out of interest ray, why do you hang around with duping scum like ayasofia and knight clan, clans famed for cheating in every sense of the word... why be associated if you have nothing to gain from it? (btw the only hanguk sword that dropped in the first ever ft completion was burned by SirKaos - some random diez history there :lol

no offence patricio, you can be as legit as jesus, but if you hang around with shit, you're gonna get accociated with it. Think of it this way, I don't remember crazy_a being one of the 12 disciples.

You can't make topics like this then run around cz in parties with the likes of Sable.. its just hypocritical, if you want to make a stand Patricio you really need to start looking a little closer to home.

I agree with you the number of babashopped characters is appauling, and seemingly increasing everyday, but don't then turn around and play along side them, your arguement loses all validity

xourico

well, you can say that not exactly him that his hanging arround with ayasofia :P

if he want he will explain

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    well, if ur trying to say something say it, probably patricio is the worst equiped warrior lvl 70 on the server so... *:rollseyes: *

i love u pat *:wub: *:wub: probably the only legit and non babashopper lvl 70 remaining in dies

out of interest ray, why do you hang around with duping scum like ayasofia and knight clan, clans famed for cheating in every sense of the word... why be associated if you have nothing to gain from it? (btw the only hanguk sword that dropped in the first ever ft completion was urned by SirKaos)

no offence patricio, you can be as legit as jesus, but if you hang around with shit, you're gonna get accociated with it. Think of it this way, I don't remember crazy_a being one of the 12 disciples.[/b]
    Jesus duped bread and fish

Originally posted by ChrisOwns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChrisOwns)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE@
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

out of interest ray, why do you hang around with duping scum like ayasofia and knight clan, clans famed for cheating in every sense of the word... why be associated if you have nothing to gain from it? (btw the only hanguk sword that dropped in the first ever ft completion was urned by SirKaos)

no offence patricio, you can be as legit as jesus, but if you hang around with shit, you're gonna get accociated with it. Think of it this way, I don't remember crazy_a being one of the 12 disciples.
    Jesus duped bread and fish [/b]
    pretty sure he had a macro cure curse/disease as well...... omg i'm so gonna make a priest named Jesus

i said one of the first but w/e :P

i hang out with them simply because i consider them my friends, take the cheating part aside i found them to be very nice ppl to talk and share laughs, and in the end in this game friends are what keep u playing... i dont care if some hypocrit baba (not u btw) calls me a cheater while im hangin out with them when this person buys all his stuff with usd

pd: xour baba, i know ayasofia ppl from long ago, eventho its not really me now

ChrisOwns

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by ChrisOwns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChrisOwns)
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

Jesus duped bread and fish [/b]
    pretty sure he had a macro cure curse/disease as well...... omg i'm so gonna make a priest named Jesus[/b][/quote]

Lmao

could we get back on topic ?... like why did i get gang bang by 4 hell breakers that suddenly appeared on this warriors hands while ft has been closed for long

ChrisOwns

Unused chests?

xourico

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    could we get back on topic ?... like why did i get gang bang by 4 hell breakers that suddenly appeared on this warriors hands while ft has been closed for long
    zzz ok, duping?

yes its kinda weird how suddendly guys like HvvK for example got HB+8, I personaly dont believe is a duper, but I doubt about the source of that HB

yes im pretty sure we all have around 10 unused chests sitting at our inn... and they all droped hb voila, the most stupid explanation is usually the correct one

ChrisOwns

On Ares HB's grow on trees lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast