Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Who here secretly wishes duping was back

This is a discussion on Who here secretly wishes duping was back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Duping makes the economy higher. Higher economy means more coins for everybody (almost). This low economy is great if you ...
Page: 1

mrmagic2008

Duping makes the economy higher. Higher economy means more coins for everybody (almost). This low economy is great if you have lots of coins stored away but if not, it's gonna be tough to even make enough pot money.

duping makes chittins +8 20 gb

no ty

+ you cant turn in bus-es any more so duping not gonna make more coin

Duping makes it easier to xp

hitman5

no ty duping makes market go high so high u cant buy anything with noahs like for example DR 30gbs

very stiupid idea....lol

SilentDaemon

lmao

BlackIrish

I like the economy right now, its really strong ^^
    K2 will find a way for you to get your pot money

I dont care what others say or think, But duping really could help the server as long as they were taking it and selling to npcs, Silver bars / Bus's whatever, its getting to the point where most of the people have barely 50mill, and when it's time to repot can barely do that.

OR

They could lower the fucking prices of mana/hp pots, that would fucking help a shitload -.-

Seriously you fuckin kids have been spoiled by easy money on this game. Learn how to fucking farm effectively and how to be efficient with your money. The game dynamic has changed once again, so learn how to fucking adapt and quit whining or quit the damn game. Prices are supposed to be low, even lower than this. You're supposed to use things like mp absorb to exp and oh god forbid you actually loot everything that fucking drops. The prices aren't even remotely as low how they used to be before idiots learned how to dupe in the original ko. Again, adapt or gtfo.

prices like this now is good, it's ridiculous to have to spam chat in moradon, S> PRIEST PENDANT 30GBS PM PLS.

Coronius

u all ppl (who like huge amount of coins easy way) r all new players

especialy those who asking to lower pot prices

maybe its time for u to learn what "farm" means ...

personaly i still see prices high enough ...

Patient

Seriously you fuckin kids have been spoiled by easy money on this game. Learn how to fucking farm effectively and how to be efficient with your money. The game dynamic has changed once again, so learn how to fucking adapt and quit whining or quit the damn game. Prices are supposed to be low, even lower than this. You're supposed to use things like mp absorb to exp and oh god forbid you actually loot everything that fucking drops. The prices aren't even remotely as low how they used to be before idiots learned how to dupe in the original ko. Again, adapt or gtfo.[/b]
    Amen!

WP +0 is 300m now and i think its still high and i dont want it to go back 150 gb again <_<

af424

Adapt to the environment. Dont ask for the change in environment to suit you. This works in real life too.

Gogogoogog, price drop further pls, I wanna see iron set on merchant!!

mastodons ftw.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast