Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Who here secretly wishes duping was back

This is a discussion on Who here secretly wishes duping was back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; price are ok now just sell some useless stuff and you are done. about pots, i think k2 soon will...[deleted][/b] ...
Page: 3

af424

price are ok now
    just sell some useless stuff and you are done.

about pots, i think k2 soon will...[deleted][/b]
    jesssh.......u just give them the idea!!!!!!!!

delete it quick plys!!! :angry:

BlackIrish

Lol I didn't notice it xD
    You really want me to delete it? oO

Ty very much someone with common sense.

This is Bullshit, Either lower the prices for pots - Or Make monsters drop more cash and their shit items worth more, I mean FFS Mirage sword +1 = Npc for 200k, BUT yet its a slightly hard drop [[You know what I mean]], And That mirage sword would buy you 12 soul pots, WOW!!! But yet, it will take around 100+ To get it. How isn't the prices fucked?[/b]
    Also, You say farm bosses and sell drops - It takes soul pots for bosses, and some people are not level 75+ To farm for bosses, And even if they are, Often their gear does not match their level SINCE THEY DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY POTS, LET ALONE ARMORS.

It's time for the abusers from the dupe ages to work your asses like the rest of us to get money for pots and stuff. I'm tired of those who sold shit and I really mean shit (i.e. dagger +1) for 999,999,999 when those turks or whatever nationality they have were duping the shit out of BUS/BES and got over 1k goldbars.
    You don't need lvl 75+ to farm bosses, but of course you can't outdmg a lvl 75+ party who can do talos in 6 seconds.
    The economy is fine, prices on the market need to get lower, and you guys need to spent less than 1k pots a day and do sumthing else (like lvling my char on ash knights lol).

If you need cash farm mobs who drops cash, wanting dupe back... I wish u'd get your items duped so they'd get wiped after a maintenance. Work ur asses lazy mofos.
    I made my first 2gbs farming goblins on the beginning of ares (not ares1, ares!). And it took me almost 2 months of aoeing bugbears and kobolds.

Terrorblade

Zzzzz why ppl crying of not having money on pots. That's BS, all u need to do is not to be lazy. Or u can just visit Dungeons and poof money is here. I done almost 10gbs in 3 weeks and I missed shitload of dungeons and was never in bf. Just went sometimes to hunt glyptodonts (1h = 10-15m). I'm exping atm and I still earn more than I spend on pots ... I know it was easier before, year ago one single Mirage dagger could pay u week repots. But now I see most of items in merch, If I wanna know the price I just go mor and look in some merchants. I also can sell some more worthy stuff in merchant and go afk instead of sitting in mor ...

I'm not gonna shout in chat for stupid RE, which will worth for example around 20gb. No thanks ....

Volcanic

Duping makes the economy higher. Higher economy means more coins for everybody (almost). This low economy is great if you have lots of coins stored away but if not, it's gonna be tough to even make enough pot money.[/b]
    Lern2Noah. It wasn`t hard, its not hard not will it ever be hard.

And I see that ko4life is full of turds too. Dupe bus? LOL.

mammlea2

It's time for the abusers from the dupe ages to work your asses like the rest of us to get money for pots and stuff. I'm tired of those who sold shit and I really mean shit (i.e. dagger +1) for 999,999,999 when those turks or whatever nationality they have were duping the shit out of BUS/BES and got over 1k goldbars.
    You don't need lvl 75+ to farm bosses, but of course you can't outdmg a lvl 75+ party who can do talos in 6 seconds.
    The economy is fine, prices on the market need to get lower, and you guys need to spent less than 1k pots a day and do sumthing else (like lvling my char on ash knights lol).

If you need cash farm mobs who drops cash, wanting dupe back... I wish u'd get your items duped so they'd get wiped after a maintenance. Work ur asses lazy mofos.
    I made my first 2gbs farming goblins on the beginning of ares (not ares1, ares!). And it took me almost 2 months of aoeing bugbears and kobolds.[/b]
    haha, 1m coins every hour with auto loot and auto sell, just with kobolds, damn that was slow money!

japo

everything has a limit. dupers are harmful dont need to xplain it, but excesive low prices sux if u have no time to farm everyday... i mean more than 1hour

farm 1h and get 1 gold bar... bb problem of pots xD

mod close topic or ban user who open that topics

BlackIrish

Whats wrong with this topic? Just a person asking for your opinions, and believe it or not many people really want the prices to go much higher so they can repot or BUY POT.
    As I said, I really don't care about pot money. I have like 5k souls left in my inn from GM ^^

BoShkE

mod close topic or ban user who open that topics[/b]
    +1

You noobs need to quit whining...

tommyleonghk

dupe is a nono....might help the economy at start but could also destroy the game in the end... just like cnko and myko

id still prefer the old school way... farm ^_^

who the fuck cares about economy if theres every retard with +10 shells and +5 jewelry?

Alot of people suggest farming bosses and going to eslant dungeon to make cash. Sure, that makes YOU abit of money, but in the end it's it's a money drain. You go to jurad mountain, spend a shitload of pots to get the best gem by winning fast. You sell the gem for 30-40m I dunno the price on them. Someone buys it, trades it in on the generator and get a enchant scroll. I've heard the deva bird drops a gold bar or silver bar now and then, but it still doesnt add coins to the market.

Sure farming Mastodonts and all the other crap makes you cash, but in my oppinion the game shouldnt be made so that you have to spend hours doing boring noob shit at level 75 just to have pots enough for XP and PK.

I have no problem making money, I just upgrade something and sell it. But alot of the people in my clan have problems getting pots and it gets pretty boring seeing them cry all day.

Lower prices on pots or sell 10k HP pots and 10k soulpots for knightcash, kthxbb.

I must admit that there are times when i secretly wish that 1 pack of 2k buf scroll costs 900 million again (mostly when im building my "todays" repot tactics), i quickly change my mind.

Why? Well call it experience, cause if they suddenly bring the dupe back just think whos gonna bring it back?

The Babas

And what is the first thing "The Babas" are gonna do on this fukked up market? Theyre gonna buy all your shit, all those nice items that are merchantable now is gonna end up in Babapockets...making game fukked up again, making prices sky high on almost everything...making you think about spending dollars to get them, dollars which are going to end in "The Babas" pockets once again

What are you normal players gonna get instead? Dreams about great items and....easy pot money.

And once again youre gonna have "indestructable" ppl, with +9 items, +3 uniqes, duped 1400 pots, 35% abyss pots, blessings...oh my.

I see now that things are getting back to normal, i see that ppl are working theyre ass off for stuff, and yes even pot money. It was like this before and it should be like this now. I see that even top clans have to work hard and give good team play to hold theyre ground in PK, i see that all those lazy ass dupers are selling theyre shit and quitting "cause a lvl 80 shouldnt work for pots" just because he spends a lot of them in pk/exp.

Why is this happening, cause "The Babas" aint gonna farm, they would rather quit the game then to kill mastodonts, or to npc shit....or to go to bifrost and get out with only 1 fragment

All this is making things possible for normal players to get good stuff, to gear their chars for a decent war/pk....all you have to do is to work a bit harder, to save money not to throw it away like we did before...to actually make a plan to do something

And beleive me if you all really play the game things are gonna come by, you will make pot money for every day and with a bit of clan/friend organization nice items are possible to obtain

Leave it as it is I say, ppl will adapt and get used to do that stuff...whiners are either do the same or they are gonna quit

If you ask me shitty servers is the thing to rant about, not how hard it is to get pots

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast