Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Who here secretly wishes duping was back

This is a discussion on Who here secretly wishes duping was back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; most of the times, jurad mountain ends up in 2 black or 1 green and 1 black , then 2 ...
Page: 4

mammlea2

most of the times, jurad mountain ends up in 2 black or 1 green and 1 black , then 2 enchants at generator

why you all have probs with money?

much coins = high prices

low coins = cheap prices

you fuking noobs dont understand this, if prices go up coins are worthless cause all want items.

i paid one time for a shard +7 = 21gb dual md+7 and some craps

umh boring pk without coins for souls/pots , and more boring to farm mastodon
    and well farm boss?
    No always drop a uniques , well it is luck

haha, 1m coins every hour with auto loot and auto sell, just with kobolds, damn that was slow money![/b]
    what fuking autoloot? i lvled ur babashop priest on bugbears, and i got killed coz of ur fault, remember?
    u didnt even loot for my staff repair :lol:

I remember tping m4d after selling shit in moradon and asking for swift coz of ppl luring harungas on archer macroers.
    Back then harungas were kinda strong (lvl 5x ftw)

I farmed 150m from bugbears almost 2 months and sold u rogue shell pads for 40m to get 200m for m4ds IB+7/70 and that lame-ass mod3m never sold it to me :'(

miss the old days... luring hell hounds into breth village

Hostibus

all ppl that say go farming or sth should really post their lvl and how long they`re playing that char already ... guess u guys really got NO IDEA about lvl 70+ warrior xping with HS = 10k souls ? is that really much ? its 160m ya ? and it equals 4-5days of xp - shell 7 costs around 120m - GL.
    Farming boses ? Ye get IN and sell it for POTS - even better. AND dont tell me to use mp absorbs/carving/cleave cause in that way mages are xping 3times faster then melees.
    and yea the point of the market is to make coins worthless -> check npc prices/rpr prices/pot prices/coins dropping - THEY ARE WORTHLESS

and to the guy that says farming GLYPHODONTS gives 10-15m / hour -> OK. SURE.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Brains or gtfo. Easy.

Coronius

i will made one more post and that will be my last one on this useless topic ...

those ppl who saying "farming is not worthy" never played ko like used to and they never learned to play ko like they had to

those ppl who saying "farming is boring" ... oh well .. no ferther comment but go play counter strike (u dont need farm there hard way)

usko has been developed in the way u need to farm for ur items and thats what u suppost to do. u all whiners u should put the word "farm" in your to-do list.

and the last comment of mine to the "issue" ;
    u dont know how to make money for pots ? = u dont know how to play this game because u never used ur brain. ko IS NOT only pk and xp. get used to it or change game. i really wish prices drop even more and become what they have to be

all ppl that say go farming or sth should really post their lvl and how long they`re playing that char already ... guess u guys really got NO IDEA about lvl 70+ warrior xping with HS = 10k souls ? is that really much ? its 160m ya ? and it equals 4-5days of xp - shell 7 costs around 120m - GL.
    Farming boses ? Ye get IN and sell it for POTS - even better. AND dont tell me to use mp absorbs/carving/cleave cause in that way mages are xping 3times faster then melees.
    and yea the point of the market is to make coins worthless -> check npc prices/rpr prices/pot prices/coins dropping - THEY ARE WORTHLESS

and to the guy that says farming GLYPHODONTS gives 10-15m / hour -> OK. SURE.[/b]
    A. Read my sig for my level/class
    B. I've played both ko and warrior for years and I have yet to ever bitch about pot prices even back when shit like iron neck was 100-200m coins pre ke. Learn how to farm.
    C. I've played my char from 1-79 and still have never had a problem complaing about pots because unlike every turk who complained when prices were high "DONT LOOT BUS DONT LOOT SOUL POT DONT LOOT FULL PLATE DONT LOOT SHELL +1" I looted everything, npced every shit item, sold every shit item otherwise worth more than npc in merchant, and saved every day just start to play differently and adapt instead of bitching all the time.

I think lvl 70+ instead of getting you people more skills just fucked up your brains, there's a bunch of items that absorb 10% of the dmg you do into mp. Use them, no matter that you lose a bit of AP, fucking whiners...

A long ago, on deru/apos parties every1 had mp absorb weapons, so no pots were wasted on the most boring task of the game (getting experience to lvl up).
    Dunno if mobs still drop them, I guess they do, and even BP's can use those ugly 2h maces that absorbs mp.

If you guys use your brain a bit instead of replying every post with useless crap no1 would be talking about how expensive are those soul pots.
    There are 1h and 2h weapons for warriors and priests. And for mages... aoeing does not consume soulpots like a warrior (and can use cheaper ones)

I've been playing USKO almost since the beginning, my mage got hacked and had to restart with a new priest (lvl 65 atm). My brother plays a rogue and for not wasting his pots he still uses mp absorb.
    And for support priests who use complete heal, now think about supporting the priest (maybe he's the only one who really needs pots).

Now, start flaming.

A. Read my sig for my level/class
    B. I've played warrior for years and I have yet to ever bitch about pot prices learn how to farm.
    C. I've played my char from 1-79 and still have never had a problem complaing about pots because unlike every turk who complained when prices were high "DONT LOOT BUS DONT LOOT SOUL POT DONT LOOT FULL PLATE DONT LOOT SHELL +1" I looted everything, npced every shit item, sold every shit item otherwise worth more than npc in merchant, and saved every day just start to play differently and adapt instead of bitching all the time.[/b]
    AMEN, but I don't loot everything, just items over 10k on npc (non premium ofc)

Speed

Sure farming Mastodonts and all the other crap makes you cash, but in my oppinion the game shouldnt be made so that you have to spend hours doing boring noob shit at level 75 just to have pots enough for XP and PK.[/b]
    it was meant to be that way , dupers ruined it by making everything so much easier with insane ammounts of cash on the market...

And for support priests who use complete heal, now think about supporting the priest (maybe he's the only one who really needs pots).[/b]
    full healers also have the option to make hp pots in order to regain what they spend for soul pots... i know it cause ive done it

mp absorb weapons ftw. <3

Seriously you fuckin kids have been spoiled by easy money on this game. Learn how to fucking farm effectively and how to be efficient with your money. The game dynamic has changed once again, so learn how to fucking adapt and quit whining or quit the damn game. Prices are supposed to be low, even lower than this. You&#39;re supposed to use things like mp absorb to exp and oh god forbid you actually loot everything that fucking drops. The prices aren&#39;t even remotely as low how they used to be before idiots learned how to dupe in the original ko. Again, adapt or gtfo.[/b]

omg he take the words right out my mouth
    might i add ....+1?

people take some shit way too seriously... most people are calling others "fucking whinners" for stating their opinions, or to stop playing if you don&#39;t like it. any person has as much right to play this game as much as anyone else, it&#39;s pretty funny to see people post here that are so full of themselves cuz they&#39;ve been playing for longer than most. and then see others post the exact same thing as the guy 3 spots above him to get their post count up.

anyway, this is a game. i play it to have some fun with friends. xping sucks, it&#39;s boring as hell, but you can&#39;t really avoid it. i don&#39;t think duping would be a good idea, but i do think something should be done about the money situation. items in merchant are well priced at the moment, but cash for pots and reskilling (as a priest i like to switch builds every now and then) is hard to come by. i have a full time job and a life outside of this game, i don&#39;t plan on devoting more hours simply to be able to get the basic pots needed to play. i have it easier than most people getting money for pots, but i know of people that have simply stopped pking due to lack of money. who benefits from having expensive pots or expensive reskills? in pathos orc side noone except the people that get paid for voting for the current turkish king are the only ones that benefit. k2 makes a little more money since people are buying PUS items to resell for noahs, even though they said they "didn&#39;t intend for those items to be used that way."

for everone saying that pots were meant to be farmed, or the money needed to buy them should be farmed take a step back and try to look at this from a different perspective. what if you had a playstation and wanted to play that for a bit, but in order to do so you had to crank a wheel for a half hour to get a half hour worth of playing time... would you be saying the same thing?

for everone saying that pots were meant to be farmed, or the money needed to buy them should be farmed take a step back and try to look at this from a different perspective. what if you had a playstation and wanted to play that for a bit, but in order to do so you had to crank a wheel for a half hour to get a half hour worth of playing time... would you be saying the same thing?[/b]
    Hahaha, exactly man..

Lots of chaos in this topic and Jolly made a good post there and I agree on it. I just think that a good change in this game would be cheaper potions (atleast half price) and a decent source of money to keep the market roughly the way that it is now. I am not an exper but I know that it is a major problem for other players even though I can easily afford potions by selling stuff.

Dupers can still make money I think, they just sell off the Blessed Scrolls before the limit then start over again since 99 BUS can now get just as much as 9999 did back before the update in Diez.

2H Giga+7 is around 600mil in Diez btw. :lol:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast