Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Who here secretly wishes duping was back

This is a discussion on Who here secretly wishes duping was back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i ve played ko almost 3 years, when a 1500 hp scroll worth 2m. At that time i farmed all ...
Page: 5

hitman5

i ve played ko almost 3 years, when a 1500 hp scroll worth 2m. At that time i farmed all day goblings and get 2- 4m per day selling all the mage staff in npc and merchant the goblin parts, that s how i get my lupus pendant for 5m, and my set chitin +6, now u need to farm again thats all, and i wish that the prizes go down even more.

P.S. i know 3 years and lvl 70 zzzz i dont have much time to lvl lol

I wish that k2 would fix the coin income, or drop the prices of NPC stuff (like pots, and stuff in sundries).
    with dupe comes alot of other, worse problems... and is a bad way in trying to fix the prices

ArminVanBuuren

for everone saying that pots were meant to be farmed, or the money needed to buy them should be farmed take a step back and try to look at this from a different perspective. what if you had a playstation and wanted to play that for a bit, but in order to do so you had to crank a wheel for a half hour to get a half hour worth of playing time... would you be saying the same thing?[/b]
    Funny, because if you want that PlayStation you'll need to work in order to get the money...so even if you don't have to crank the wheel you spend quite some significant amount of time doing something apart from playing in order to do so. In order to get your title you need to spend money in college, university, etc etc...you need to do hours, days, weeks, months, years of boring studying time just to get pro. If you will say this is a game and should be fun, well, this is a Role Game, and most (if not any) of these games are meant to be like this...there's not a single game in which you don't have to work your ass off to get fun, which would be the reward of your effort. It reminds me the expression "no pain, no gain" and for me this should be the same thing.

Since the old KO pots have been the same price...only variation I've seen is the one caused by the lords of the castle, setting the taxes of 10~20%, but even though the variation is not as high as to be matter of complaining yet.

Back to the good old days you could find 30-scroll packs for 500k~1m in merchant...how many pots would those buy? Most people would be doing everything to get at least 5m to repot...and most of them would do so because apparentely don't know how to survive in this game...let's think for a bit...if duping wouldn't have existed then there won't be any complaining post about it and every single lvl 80 char would be farming their asses off to get pots for PK.

I have to agree with some posts...easy money has spoiled most of the KO's population...Duping was good for dupers only, since they were the ones getting a profit...the others were just getting enough to survive or repot, and no more profit than being able to pk/exp one more day.

The truth is that Duping was taking this game to hell...I would have been happy spending a day full of lags in this game (old KO) instead of a free-lag game in which you see someone that is selling a piece of full plate +1 for 50m...and I think many would agree with me...is it worth spending some of the time that was meant to pk or exp farming some coins just to have a free-cheat game? Hell yeah, and I would happilly spend 90% my play time farming just to have that.

My opinion on duping finally? Can go to hell. Maybe this way only legit players will remain and will finally get some fun from this game. The ones that don't dupe but depend of high prices to "survive" are still making a living out of duping, maybe not directly, but duping is what keeps them alive in this game. If prices go lower and lower, we'll finally be able to see who are the ones that can survive this game, and who are the ones that weren't meant to be there.

PS (to Volcanic): Nice to see you are still alive :P Greetings to Grid, Futy and LemonFreeze. ^_^

PS (to _hitman_ ): WTF are you doing here instead of being lvling my rogue???? <_<

hope to c iron set in merchant soon gogogo

Bad.. =P It will go up but then gms will wipe the dupes and everyone who spent money wil be pissed and the gay dupers will run off with the money.

How can you say you want duping back, when everyone used to cry about dupes destroying the game?

God, you people suck.

Let&#39;s make a simple comparison to answer your question.

Dupers are like individuals such as yourself who do no good for the environment that surround them. While dupers cause prices to skyrocket, make buying and selling to be very difficult, and destroy the economy, you make useless topics that make no progression towards forward movement, but dwell on the "what if&#39;s" that never will occur and only cause long topics of argument.

Answer your question?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345