Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Who is IndianaJones?

This is a discussion on Who is IndianaJones? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, im BellaCiiao, atm im playing on warrior named LAROCCA. Just want to present u new king of orc side, ...
Page: 1

Default Who is IndianaJones?

Hello, im BellaCiiao, atm im playing on warrior named LAROCCA.
    Just want to present u new king of orc side, kid, i guess he have like 8 or 9 years and i will post some ss here.

Like whole euko knows that i was in clan cunninlynguists, was first member with my old friends from euko, and ofc left gg clan to start with them, i was trying, like u know guys, to help to CL, RelentlessBear, to get some grades, joined to get grade3 also, and Relentless left server because private reasons. So i tought that Microbeat was good man, and just he passed leader to him, and guess after that time after donated 200k nps, and after i did all to good to that clan, one idiot named IndianaJones and his friend FastFingerz , which share his char Indiana also,decided to kick me from clan, i wont forgot time when i was only one online in clan an was trying to keep it stilll alive, and also i wont tell all about that idiots, because im not that kind person who like to work with pussy style. Also peoples from another clan told me that they are old scammers, and friend which i know for years told me that he got scammed by them, but i wont tell thats truth because im talking unargumented about that, but lets look at this situation:
    After i said him that i hear that he is an scammer look at this, he banned me from ts server, why? Because he is scared from truth i can say.
    http://postimg.org/image/7u6uuil6x/

And on start why i said that he have 6-7 years thats because of this: He is acting, and just anyojing me with pm all day and msgs like this arived:
    http://postimg.org/image/cc10wttor/
    http://postimg.org/image/98ih4m6hz/

At end, im asking are we talking about adult person or person with retardations? U can rate it

Big greatings from me!
    Last edited by BHEmir; 09-24-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: uploading pictures

sad story bro.

better to forget about it and move on.

Hi Bella and everyone else!

1st of all those picture you sent isnt me. I know who it is and tbh you were the moron who provoked him to do that.
    And you got a nice story there bro. You have told us that the account was sold, and pretending that there was a new owner on it, you have pmed clanies asking how was the old owner of this char etc.
    And in you memo it said new owner aswell so.. And when the character said again Selling warrior last war, i got fedd up by the shit. And if its a new owner he should Reapply for the clan again.
    And the only thing you have contributed with to this clan is drama and whining, if your story is true that im the bad guy kicking you, shouldnt the whole clan leave? or support you here?
    People is happy that you are gone, so just take a haik and get over it, you wont be missed.

And scammer? i think you are from the moon or something, people have thrusted me with items worth over 700€ everyone know who i am. Ive been on euko since start of server. You calling me a scammer because i kick you from clan is
    a lame accusation.
    Probably allot of miss spellings here idc, wrote it as it is.

just exactly what are you expecting to happen?

timeout?
    whipping?
    no snack at dinner?

i didnt even fully read your OP but i can sense the bitch in you so i will say this...

get over it, its KO. please, grow up.

no offence but no one care about such drama at ko4life...

the forum drama fuck ups might jump in any minute now

Quote Originally Posted by aLeX-_ View Post
    Hi Bella and everyone else!

1st of all those picture you sent isnt me. I know who it is and tbh you were the moron who provoked him to do that.
    And you got a nice story there bro. You have told us that the account was sold, and pretending that there was a new owner on it, you have pmed clanies asking how was the old owner of this char etc.
    And in you memo it said new owner aswell so.. And when the character said again Selling warrior last war, i got fedd up by the shit. And if its a new owner he should Reapply for the clan again.
    And the only thing you have contributed with to this clan is drama and whining, if your story is true that im the bad guy kicking you, shouldnt the whole clan leave? or support you here?
    People is happy that you are gone, so just take a haik and get over it, you wont be missed.

And scammer? i think you are from the moon or something, people have thrusted me with items worth over 700€ everyone know who i am. Ive been on euko since start of server. You calling me a scammer because i kick you from clan is
    a lame accusation.
    Probably allot of miss spellings here idc, wrote it as it is.

1st. like everyone see here on ts3 i was pm ALEX nop anyone other, there was ur sharer also lastfingaz so bro, if u want tell that u wasnt on ur own ts name idk then, im I mad or? And please tell to ppls here how did i provked him?
    2nd. Ye every truth story is nice for me. EVERYONE knows in clan that was joke with me and xiu, and rest of clannies so u known aswell but i was ur target and u wanted to kick idk if there was any reason tell it, because i never told u a single bad word. Thats shame on u. And that u call for real reason for kicking, do u remember when keepya said new owner (ofc joking) why didnt u ban him, or when i sold bella, why didnt u bann him? Find better excuse.
    3rd. IN MEMO WAS : "TMR MAYBE NEW OWNER" i said maybe and we was joking i will repeat u and everyone knows that we did it just ur acting that ur not from this planet bro.
    4nd. Well im bussy man, and not nolifer bro, so i went to collage at morning 7 and back at 18, so i was talking with few ppls and look at this, got offered to come in 3x clan already, + to let u know ppls wanted to leave clan but im not pussy to make domino effect and rush good clan because one person who dont know how to cultural hurt someone so like kid advert on parents?

Ppls from other clan do, i said that i dont have argument, didnt i? Idk who made this game about all, but really because u play some game and telling me u didnt say, i ask another man who playing ur char he says i didnt say, alex did and on and on.
    Its pointless to talk about it here, i just presented that char nick IndianaJones what does, so man idc who plays or char or if that was u, u made big mistake, for me its not problem, really, now if i make own clan i cud take 80% of cunnin members but i wont, because i got life.
    And really if u think that its normal what "u" or someone wrote to me then really idk who is mad here?

Banned Senior Member

tl; dr

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    tl; dr

Shit, why didn't I think of that.

You're cool as fuck bro.
    razor likes this.

It didnt say maybe it said " new owner" and tbh idc this is 1 of the reason your not in the clan, drama bullshit drama bullshit, and the reason for me banning you on TS is because i can, i dont need to sit and take some crap about this is the end of cunny.

And you actualy pmed me and asked me who gave me permission to kick you, and you said i shouldnt have kicked you before you had a buyer.

And 3clans wanna add you, maybe they think its old Larocca

And since you got a life an are not a nolifer as you are so eager to state, and for a fact you did say selling warrior , why join another clan just leave the ppl in euko alone and stop this nonsense.

And the pic of ts conversation just shows what got you banned from TS.

hey guys, how's everyone doing?

Quote Originally Posted by aLeX-_ View Post
    It didnt say maybe it said " new owner" and tbh idc this is 1 of the reason your not in the clan, drama bullshit drama bullshit, and the reason for me banning you on TS is because i can, i dont need to sit and take some crap about this is the end of cunny.

And you actualy pmed me and asked me who gave me permission to kick you, and you said i shouldnt have kicked you before you had a buyer.

And 3clans wanna add you, maybe they think its old Larocca

And since you got a life an are not a nolifer as you are so eager to state, and for a fact you did say selling warrior , why join another clan just leave the ppl in euko alone and stop this nonsense.
    Okey when u dont know or u cant read memos then pick up next time glasses, u know anything about drama?
    Lol clannies still love me not u because ur arrogance to most of them, u never fun with them, about end of cunnins we will see yet bro.

Let me know u, because seems u dont play on EUKO, on human side no1 liked old larocca, why? IDK. Why he came to orc side?
    But nvm it bro, last time when i left clan why micro was pleasing me to back? Go on ask him, and i never ever provoked fastfingaz Another lies, come on grow up and stop lie,
    Okey i see u didnt understand that about selling warrior was joke with xiu, how much times, ur stupid or laboring to be? ONLY 2 PPLS in clan and they came at almost done gg clan from humanside

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Rec7on, thenerd1o2 and Kallop like this.

its EUKO nobody cares

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast