Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Who was KingOfBow again?

This is a discussion on Who was KingOfBow again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink thats cause Doc isn't straight kinda saw tht one coming...
Page: 5

EdN

Originally posted by phantomlink
    thats cause Doc isn't straight
    kinda saw tht one coming

invader

pvtsnowball is back? :wub:

Smoking

Originally posted by phantomlink
    thats cause Doc isn't straight

burn

Skip

He hit me for 1840 today tormented.

Judge of Light

Originally posted by Shivering+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shivering)</div>
    Originally posted by Judge of Light@
    <!--QuoteBegin-antiriad

heres what happened the last time king of cock and his gay party attempted to fight bga and doc with pvt as the healer ^^ *

can you say OWNED?

a bit skilled babashopers defeated noob babashopers => so what are you jealous that you can't buy IB +9 from KoM or whoever?

YOU ARE PATHETIC => how can babashopers complain about another babashopers LOL!

kingofbow should be banned => real $ babashopers (which bought from KoM) should be banned too => so go BURN in HELL all of you!

shush nubbie they could beat u on any char[/b]
    1) who cares if i'm newbie or not => maybe i can beat you maybe not => you don't know me

2) if i'll beat most of you => that mean i'm allowed to get babashop items?

3) babashopers are just ppl which can't do a shit wihtout good items => if you have skill you don't need them, but if you don't have skill you must buy some to became owner hh => pathetic

4) SKILL is that you beat ppl with your own (by skill made) stuff => babashoper is n00b and always be => you can't get your own stuff? So how skilled you are that you can't get it hmmm? => i'll tell you - you just simply DON'T have skill!

5) shush ohhh i smell another nubbie babashoper (or babashop defender) => oh it's you xD!

:OnSlaught:

1) who cares if i'm newbie or not => maybe i can beat you maybe not => you don't know me

2) if i'll beat most of you => that mean i'm allowed to get babashop items?

3) babashopers are just ppl which can't do a shit wihtout good items => if you have skill you don't need them, but if you don't have skill you must buy some to became owner hh => pathetic

4) SKILL is that you beat ppl with your own (by skill made) stuff => babashoper is n00b and always be => you can't get your own stuff? So how skilled you are that you can't get it hmmm? => i'll tell you - you just simply DON'T have skill!

5) shush ohhh i smell another nubbie babashoper (or babashop defender) => oh it's you xD!
    Another skill > all defender. :rollseyes:

Schaf

Originally posted by Doc
    He's a n00b, ok I dont hit as hard but I know that I'm everyone's fav archer <.>
    your wrong...Schaf is everyones favorite archer

Schaf

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Shields do

Gonna have his items looked at soon
    If so then have better bows unlocked ffs

aint fun when u PK with the eqivilent of a sword breaker ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz[/b]
    NO SHIT TELL ME WHY EVERY OTHER FUCKING CLASS HAS ALL THERE WEAPONS IN GAME AND WE ARE STILL WAITING ON 4 MORE BOWS TO BE BROUGHT IN GAME!!!

Originally posted by Doc
    He's a n00b, ok I dont hit as hard but I know that I'm everyone's fav archer <.>
    Not anymore fatass There is new archer in town

cerebus

Originally posted by Schaf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schaf)</div>
    Originally posted by Doc@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Shields do

Gonna have his items looked at soon

If so then have better bows unlocked ffs

aint fun when u PK with the eqivilent of a sword breaker ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
    NO SHIT TELL ME WHY EVERY OTHER FUCKING CLASS HAS ALL THERE WEAPONS IN GAME AND WE ARE STILL WAITING ON 4 MORE BOWS TO BE BROUGHT IN GAME!!![/b]
    Tell me what drops dainsleif and dragon slayer please.

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc
    Not anymore fatass There is new archer in town [/b]
    Waggys back?

Doc

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc
    Not anymore fatass There is new archer in town [/b]
    Come Orc side aga, U need to come pk in our 1337 Archer party , be nice to have ya back Bro make a return Rhyme

Judge of Light

Originally posted by wagyar@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc

Come Orc side aga, U need to come pk in our 1337 Archer party , be nice to have ya back Bro make a return Rhyme[/b]
    waggy was and is legit => so why would he wanna pk with babashop noob party like yours?

Doc

Originally posted by Judge of Light+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Judge of Light)</div>
    Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc

Come Orc side aga, U need to come pk in our 1337 Archer party , be nice to have ya back Bro make a return Rhyme[/b]
    waggy was and is legit => so why would he wanna pk with babashop noob party like yours?[/b][/quote]

LOL, I would normally just tell you to fuk off but I wont lower myself. Pls go away and cry in a corner u sad little man

Judge of Light

Originally posted by Judge of Light+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Judge of Light)
    Originally posted by Doc
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc

Come Orc side aga, U need to come pk in our 1337 Archer party , be nice to have ya back Bro make a return Rhyme
    waggy was and is legit => so why would he wanna pk with babashop noob party like yours?[/b]
    LOL, I would normally just tell you to fuk off but I wont lower myself. Pls go away and cry in a corner u sad little man [/b][/quote]

1) I don't cry => why would i? => i'm legit since i started play KO and stayed legit till now => still own most of the noobs like you => so i don't need to cry hh

2) the only thing i can do is to show you how pathetic you are => that's why i'm posting => you noobs always flamed some1 else that he's babashoper => oh and now you became 1 of them LOL