Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Who was KingOfBow again?

This is a discussion on Who was KingOfBow again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Doc He's a n00b, ok I dont hit as hard but I know that I'm ...
Page: 6

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc
    He's a n00b, ok I dont hit as hard but I know that I'm everyone's fav archer <.>
    Not anymore fatass There is new archer in town [/b]
    Did you get your char back? h43r:

Cava

quote from doc1-LOL, I would normally just tell you to fuk off but I wont lower myself. Pls go away and cry in a corner u sad little man

at least he doesn't cry to kom or cry to others to make him king :mellow:

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc
    He's a n00b, ok I dont hit as hard but I know that I'm everyone's fav archer <.>
    Not anymore fatass There is new archer in town [/b]
    Some swedish referee shouting arrows? mnnnn :unsure: show us ur cards fagyar..

Doc

Originally posted by Cava
    quote from doc1-LOL, I would normally just tell you to fuk off but I wont lower myself. Pls go away and cry in a corner u sad little man

at least he doesn't cry to kom or cry to others to make him king * :mellow:
    I dont cry to anyone and I have nothing to prove to anyone, as for the King post, that was for giggles because everyone else was putting up btchy posts so I thought I would make a fun 1 for a change

PS Judgeoflight or whatever when did you ever own me???????????................big words,but then again if I had your PK skills I would spend most of my time spamming the forums and slagging off others zZzZzZzZzZz

no pvtsnowball is not back, he sold his character it katzy..

KingOfBow? Funny turk who thinks he is uber cause of being 70 and prolly IB +9/90. Me and micky milked him last night. Dumbass thought he could tank Z4 and H4nz0. He tried that shit like 4 times and died every single time. Came 4-5vs2 and still died.

Proves one more time that skill > items/level.

antiriad

Originally posted by Judge of Light

1) who cares if i'm newbie or not => maybe i can beat you maybe not => you don't know me

2) if i'll beat most of you => that mean i'm allowed to get babashop items?

3) babashopers are just ppl which can't do a shit wihtout good items => if you have skill you don't need them, but if you don't have skill you must buy some to became owner hh => pathetic

4) SKILL is that you beat ppl with your own (by skill made) stuff => babashoper is n00b and always be => you can't get your own stuff? So how skilled you are that you can't get it hmmm? => i'll tell you - you just simply DON'T have skill!

5) shush ohhh i smell another nubbie babashoper (or babashop defender) => oh it's you xD!
    ya know what? i wear 7/12 chit have +9 str rings and earings, a icebelt+1 and a white dragon amulet.. so your claims that all of the clan that i am in are babashoppers are unfounded.. so if you aint got your facts correct probably best not to speak out at all.

and the whole not knowing you thing, why is that? maybe your just complaining because everytime you set foot into cz you lose np to everyone.. just touching the tp gate in moradon gets you killed?, thats usually the case with people that complain about "babashop" items 9/10 though you'll find the people owning you are the ones wearing the shit like me.. always the quiet ones.

MaJe

Judge of light and cava maybe u can tell us who you are and we can see then how skilled players u are
    and the problem isnt lazcan_bo or KingOfBow or laz_ibo or wtf bow he is...
    the problem is the person who is getting these chars and items to this person
    cuz in all servers there are many of them.
    At least we hope that cheaters will get banned look at beramus kunt is still playin with all that fukin stuff.
    Some days ago my friends tald me that one of guys in Kunt's party wrote in normal chat by a mistake something about their GM friend ...
    I dont have the ss....

Banned Senior Member

lets just say...... KingOfBow has been banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    LOL, really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lammer

KingOfBow... aka "Something"OfBow (can't recall its previous name)... a known duper from old KO times.. he changed his nick.. and I've seen him tanking two Troll Captain once <_<

Really?.... well better latter than never right.. <_<

:P

Banned Senior Member

I tried sooner, but the GM i worked with doesnt have access to items.... lets just say Mahina owns

chase

He is a "BaLLa" ?

lol, maybe he just reall googgunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Cava

Originally posted by MaJe
    Judge of light and cava maybe u can tell us who you are and we can see then how skilled players u are.
    what has buying from KoM got to do with skils?

i just despise ppl who cheat and i don't think KoM is a legit source of items. any more remarks?

by giving this kind of reply r you saying you support cheating?

anyway my char would pwn your mage, without even buying from kom

Cava

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I tried sooner, but the GM i worked with doesnt have access to items.... lets just say Mahina owns
    but wil the ban last?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast