Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Who was KingOfBow again?

This is a discussion on Who was KingOfBow again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'll have them watch the account, if it gets unbanned, ill have it banned again...
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member

I'll have them watch the account, if it gets unbanned, ill have it banned again

Cava

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I'll have them watch the account, if it gets unbanned, ill have it banned again
    that's a real relief

but there's other "legit" ppl from quatro too.. aka hacker_tr or something like that :lol: (i meant hakan if nobody understood it -_- )

ps. since its possible to check ppl like kingofbow, isn't it possible to check origins of KoM etc? i think the community needs a good answer for this, i myself can't stand cz with 8/10 of the warriors with raptors +8

Judge of Light

2antirad => 1) i've never said you'r a babashoper => "your babashop party" mean that some of the party members are babashopers
    2) defenders of babashopers are @ the same low lvl like babashopers themselfs
    3) i die in CZ => who don't xD

2phantomlink => and what about to bann KoM babashopers? Like BGA, Felix, Hype and so on? Or is it now legit to buy stuff which is made by KO stuff (of course in illegal way) => which should not be ingame?

2doc1 => i've said that i still own babashopers like you (didn't mean you as you => but hmmm lemme check => ah when i used to play friends BP i owned you couple of times => but BPs are overpowered xD => as a warrior i didn't encountered you yet => i'm farming atm so you'll hardly see me in CZ xD => btw my nick ingame is not Judge of Light now xD)

Doc

Phantom what uniques did he have ??????? Can u list them?????? would be funny to know

Banned Senior Member

I havn't been told yet what he had, but when I am I cant discuss it. Not allowed to reveal any items dupers had outside of the msn convo

Doc

I havn't been told yet what he had, but when I am I cant discuss it. *Not allowed to reveal any items dupers had outside of the msn convo
    kk aga, good job anyways m8

PS Judge I never had a go at you to begin with but u really are picking on the wrong ppl, buying items for USD is not illegal as far as I know, just look at the ppl selling on forums. Do you not think that by buying them for USD is not better than simply duping them???????? thats were the real problem lies, damn Im lvl 66 now and still run with a Dex 9 earing zZzZzZzZzZ lol......+ I can safely say that no-one in OutKasted has ever been caught Duping or macroing, damn we had 1 person that joined and we later got told by a good friend that they had seen him twitching, within minutes he was without cape and searching for a new clan , all I wanna say is peace, goodluck and enjoy the game (its only pixels)

Banned Senior Member

i'm 66 and I use a dex 9 earing.... also AoD XD

good job phantom ^_^

Deathwish

Judge, whats => with => all => the => feckin => arrows.

MaJe

Cava tell me what is name of your rogue pls btw i didnt buy any items from somebody with real cash....
    Your rogue might own my mage? zuhahahahaha

Doc

i'm 66 and I use a dex 9 earing.... *also AoD XD
    We compound and +10 oke men, we share FTW

Banned Senior Member

nah... you have an AoD +1... <_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

AOD+1 was mine but now with Paddy.

Still have Phantoms 7/12 shell pads from september on too <_<

Banned Senior Member

heh.... I had fun with them but after I got my EME sold them since I needed cash

Doc

PP +1 FTW

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast