Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Who was KingOfBow again?

This is a discussion on Who was KingOfBow again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i had a iron bow +9 on cypher that i got from merchant for 10 mil.. lost it in BIG ...
Page: 8

i had a iron bow +9 on cypher that i got from merchant for 10 mil.. lost it in BIG wipe that happened 2-3 months back

Cava

Originally posted by MaJe
    Cava tell me what is name of your rogue pls btw i didnt buy any items from somebody *with real cash....
    Your rogue might own my mage? *zuhahahahaha
    u're obviously clueless about what class i'm using -_- i have a bp btw, and yea a bp owns a light mage ^_^

Doc

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe
    Cava tell me what is name of your rogue pls btw i didnt buy any items from somebody *with real cash....
    u're obviously clueless about what class i'm using -_- i have a bp btw, and yea a bp owns a light mage ^_^[/b]
    Styx and Acid pots FTW baba

Cava

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe

u're obviously clueless about what class i'm using -_- i have a bp btw, and yea a bp owns a light mage ^_^
    Styx and Acid pots FTW baba [/b]
    soul pot ftw :wub: (need to buy magic hammers for acid potters <_< but usually in 1v1s acid pot's not allowed so what the heck :wacko: )

Doc

So lemme get this right, u can use massive, torment, parasite, slow whatever but I just have to stand there???????? Hmmmm, sorry bro but in a 1v1 if u as much as torment me I will Acid pot ya to even it up kk

Cava

Originally posted by Doc
    So lemme get this right, u can use massive, torment, parasite, slow whatever but I just have to stand there???????? * Hmmmm, sorry bro but in a 1v1 if u as much as torment me I will Acid pot ya to even it up kk
    i'm a buffer ^_^ so i only use malice. massive are for n00bs ^_^

n acid pots is just gay, i mean of course u can use it it only means i need to go farm magic hammers -_- (too lazy for that)

Originally posted by Doc
    So lemme get this right, u can use massive, torment, parasite, slow whatever but I just have to stand there???????? * Hmmmm, sorry bro but in a 1v1 if u as much as torment me I will Acid pot ya to even it up kk
    sense when did acid pots become a skill? You have cure... use it.. you cant cure the damage of acid pots unless you have hammers.. who has time to farm for those. <_<

Lammer

So lemme get this right, u can use massive, torment, parasite, slow whatever but I just have to stand there???????? Hmmmm, sorry bro but in a 1v1 if u as much as torment me I will Acid pot ya to even it up kk
    He'll put on his 48 arrow defence shield... then he'll acid pot you..till he gets tired :P

Cava

Originally posted by Lammer
    He'll put on his 48 arrow defence shield... then he'll acid pot you..till he gets tired :P
    i haven't got a 48 arrow def shield only a 32 ^_^ but i never use shields against archers, normally they're the ones who run <_<

Schaf

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe

Styx and Acid pots FTW baba [/b]
    soul pot ftw :wub: (need to buy magic hammers for acid potters <_< but usually in 1v1s acid pot's not allowed so what the heck :wacko: )[/b][/quote]

i had this lame ass glowy sin yesterday(iknowulikemystyle) start acid potting me in a 1 v 1, was the lamest thing ever!!! i am sorry but archer vs sin and u have to sit there and acid pot to try and win, what a pussy!!!

Cava

Originally posted by Schaf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schaf)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)
    Originally posted by Doc
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe

soul pot ftw :wub: (need to buy magic hammers for acid potters <_< but usually in 1v1s acid pot's not allowed so what the heck :wacko: )[/b]
    i had this lame ass glowy sin yesterday(iknowulikemystyle) start acid potting me in a 1 v 1, was the lamest thing ever!!! i am sorry but archer vs sin and u have to sit there and acid pot to try and win, what a pussy!!![/b][/quote]

what do u expect from a quatro member?

Schaf

Originally posted by Schaf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schaf)
    Originally posted by Cava
    Originally posted by Doc
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe

soul pot ftw :wub: (need to buy magic hammers for acid potters <_< but usually in 1v1s acid pot's not allowed so what the heck :wacko: )
    i had this lame ass glowy sin yesterday(iknowulikemystyle) start acid potting me in a 1 v 1, was the lamest thing ever!!! i am sorry but archer vs sin and u have to sit there and acid pot to try and win, what a pussy!!![/b]
    what do u expect from a quatro member? [/b][/quote]

That is true i should have thougth of that!!! i mean we were an even match, i dont see why he had to be lame and start acid potting me!!!

and by the way hi cava

Cava

hi :wub:

my sexy mage is gonna be back in cz soon :P thx to ultima reequipping it to babashopped look <3

Schaf

ahh that will be awesome i have missed seeing your sexy mage in cz :wub:

any1 realize the whole point of this thread, ie who is kingofbow originally, never got solved? :wacko: :wacko: h43r:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast