Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Who likes gifts?

This is a discussion on Who likes gifts? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you have to get the roses with the caligraphy on it. Thats pro....
Page: 5

TunaFishyMe

you have to get the roses with the caligraphy on it. Thats pro.

Originally posted by Vertig0
    real life.... remember what that was before KO? hehehe
    b4 KO..there was WoW..and b4 WoW..there was KO..wtf its a damn circle!

Underw0rld

Roses just arent that cool anymore find out what flower they like and get that. Roses are for middle school kids trying to score a kiss at the little daces they have.

Now buqutes <----(sp) of flowers thats pro.

Then later aftter you have swrewed her/him completly whisper into there ear.........(baby you have been pwned)

TunaFishyMe

I dont know any girls who dont like roses. Especially red roses that have gold "I Love You" writing on each leaf.

Underw0rld

K maybe with I love you written on the side, maybe. But if your gonna go big why not spell her name in the sky and then donkey punch her while she is not looking?

Everyone likes something different up here in the 425 we apreciate origionality, sometimes roses say the right thing but normaly other gifts or other gestures are better.

But i will try the roses with writing on them see is the ol GF puts out....If not LET THE DONKEY PUNCHING BEGIN!!

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I dont know any girls who dont like roses. *Especially red roses that have gold "I Love You" writing on each leaf.
    yeah that is always nice I never got any of those though. BUT I did get red intuition rose and I loved them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. (I even have one as my icon so take it from this girl roses ftw )

nfw

in game .......... dont remember getting anything gifted to me always had to work for it

rl .......... a BJ in 1st grade god i miss that teatcher haha j/k my parents gave me a datsun 240z with i wreched zz

TunaFishyMe

trust me man...a lot of girls like it the old school method.

Underw0rld

Send me your addres ill air mail ya some roses.

One this is true bout roses and I think it goes for all gifts is that every girl needs to be given them at least once.

So you send the address or PO box and ill send ya some.

Iced

in game: nothin
    rl: make love all night long :wub: :wub:

Road

In game: My good RL friend Dorn gave me a +1 kek ring he made himself getting lucky on kekon Captains.

RL: The opportunity to go to Philmont (High adventure trip in boyscouts). I went there as a muture youth (I'm 18). Even though the hike was 80 miles, it was the best 2 weeks I've had in years. I will never forget it, and for the people who have been there before, you know what I am talking about.

Not really a gift but I feel blessed to have such a great forum to post in. ko4life is perhaps the best forum I've ever been on. We are such a great community and losers actually get BANNED here. I feel special to have E-Friends. :wub:

Natazaku

Ingame: Complete Helmet +8 and Complete Pauldron +8

Rl: Jet Ski

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Vertig0
    IG - DD armor which I mistakingly npced thinking it was crappy fp but best of all the friends I have made since playing KO
    RL - My son
    I gave you that DD helm

Wyvern

Originally posted by Natazaku
    Rl: Jet Ski
    :0 woaw i think im poor every1 gets lots of gytfs from them friends..perhaps need some real friends

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vertig0
    IG - DD armor which I mistakingly npced thinking it was crappy fp but best of all the friends I have made since playing KO
    RL - My son
    I gave you that DD helm [/b]
    ohhh noooo, now he gonna cut his wrists .... again

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast