Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who is Loca?

This is a discussion on Who is Loca? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok now I am interested...how does that convo continue about New_Order or does it continue? How they know us? :blink:...
Page: 2

Ok now I am interested...how does that convo continue about New_Order or does it continue? How they know us? :blink:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by wagyar
    Ok now I am interested...how does that convo continue about New_Order or does it continue? How they know us? *:blink:

SirAlex

Nothink to say Loca? Rofl

cRuX

i know he was banned from Edana when it first came out...if i remember right he had 2 RoC's the first week of edana...but he is in with luca and all them..maybe it's there brother..i remember when Luca made his pk video and he was twitching in it he said his brother had made it...even though he posted it :lol: ..i don't know though...but virus and trickz are macro'ing fags...scammers as well...they scammed alot of items from GetSome right before i left to olympia.

P4rthen0n

If it's Tr1ckz from Beramus, he belonged to The Kings if i'm not mistaken, whch were a top duping and macro clan. Either way, not legit. Lost (close to) everything he had in that damn big wipe some months ago, all his dupes were gone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12