Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who lost item after DC in the last week?

This is a discussion on Who lost item after DC in the last week? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well , i just got dc yestrday and i've watched tv , when i back and logged 2 of my ...
Page: 1

Well , i just got dc yestrday and i've watched tv , when i back and logged 2 of my seal items deleted and all my other seal items are there , i thought maybe dupe and i was so angry about it.
    Today i got DC again and logged after it so no way somebody was on my char , i logged and my EP gone , was seal aswell and again after DC.
    No way its my friends or somebody , only i know the password and seal pass , also if it was hacker i could lose all my seal items not just 1 , + he will delvl me probably and i still same lvl and %.

My question is , somebody else had this problem in the last week or even month?
    And another question , what can do this? ( what thing can do such a thing like happend to me )

Ametista

damn man , fortunatly never happened to me smtng like this , btw i think k2 wont help u cause they never help noone ( i wish this time i ll be wrong for u )

I just tired from this shit , i just bought prem yestrday , knight cash 2 days ago and i fucked up by k2 for sure .. no way hacker will take item and quit when he could take really better items then it.
    Anyway if somebody had this problem please tell me when ...

ministry

I just tired from this shit , i just bought prem yestrday , knight cash 2 days ago and i fucked up by k2 for sure .. no way hacker will take item and quit when he could take really better items then it.
    Anyway if somebody had this problem please tell me when ...[/b]
    i had this problem like the first month of girakon i got dced running around in cz and lost my bus and ib+6 :huh: thought i got it back from k2 :P

The king. Senior Member

As itold you on msn, ijust lost my 2hgiga+8.

Hydr4

try send a ticket ul get the "Your items were lost in a disconnection" bullshit and u wont get shit back sorry for u

Thought so , i just trying to understand why the hell its happend , i always think why i lost EP instead of all my items?
    or if it was hacker why he took EP insead of Iron set ?
    I dont see any sense about taking EP , this is why i wonder what can it be :\

necro_

ahhh this sucks

af424

tht sux bro...

but a few clannies of mine lost some random items too

not the most valuable items, but a few random pieces...

and s0ft...no kidding...did u get hacked? or same shit? :S

s0ft also lost giga +8 , i have no clue who can do it ... since s0ft has probably more good items , he old school player and he said he lost only that , no way hacker , no way keyloger ( i guess ... ) , maybe somebody hack knightonlineworld or again changing password by site is not safe , but i sure k2 invulve in this crap ...
    I've just told them if i not getting money or atleast premium next month free or my EP back , i just not gonne pay to them anymore even if i cant play much ... lame company not deserve my money.

The king. Senior Member

tht sux bro...

but a few clannies of mine lost some random items too

not the most valuable items, but a few random pieces...
    and s0ft...no kidding...did u get hacked? or same shit? :S[/b]
    idonnu, imean if i got hacked then they should have taken the whole gear, the fact was, iwas logging duffer, then i logged back my char and iwas standing in luf, and iwasnt there when ilogged out, and my giga8 was just gone, it was sealed also ofc.

mammlea2

s0ft also lost giga +8 , i have no clue who can do it ... since s0ft has probably more good items , he old school player and he said he lost only that , no way hacker , no way keyloger ( i guess ... ) , maybe somebody hack knightonlineworld or again changing password by site is not safe , but i sure k2 invulve in this crap ...
    I've just told them if i not getting money or atleast premium next month free or my EP back , i just not gonne pay to them anymore even if i cant play much ... lame company not deserve my money.[/b]

still not old school, maybe in 1 year

h34r:

I just have no mood to play ... i came back to KO like 4-5 days ago , and fucked up probably by k2.
    I got 213m left and no pendant now , now i need to sell my iron set to get the items i lost back , this is really annoying to play like that ...
    Once i changed password in knightonlineworld , 1-2 days latter all my items gone probably because hackers had control on knightonlineworld site and they saw the last people who changed passwords.
    If i lose more item , ill take all my items to different account and ill sell for USD since i cant do nothing.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Are you advising people to log out immediatly after they seal something before a DC?

Like saving your skill bars.

najtonlajn

GUYS GUYS!!! Knightonline is full with bugs, and it will be always.
    1st Turks are best hakers. They are distroying game.
    Who know maybe some hacker wor w/e did that.

Make usd and stop ko !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast