Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Who lost item after DC in the last week?

This is a discussion on Who lost item after DC in the last week? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know if the skill bar change if you log in different computer if thats why you ment , ...
Page: 2

I dont know if the skill bar change if you log in different computer if thats why you ment , i have no sharer.
    Oh god , i cant stop think why they took only this item when they had more then 10 minuts to be on my account ... and NO way they knew my seal password , only k2 , or as i said somebody hack knightonlineworld and took items from people , not sure thou.

GUYS GUYS!!! Knightonline is full with bugs, and it will be always.
    1st Turks are best hakers. They are distroying game.
    Who know maybe some hacker wor w/e did that.

Make usd and stop ko ![/b]
    No offence , but i dont think turks are smart enough to understand English in knightonlineworld and even if they are its probably kids who trying to hack knight online to get items / account , and as i said i dont think those turks ( if its turks who hacking ) are smart enough to work with hacking , but anyway as i said if i lose another item ill put in different account , if i put it back and lose another one , i selling for USD.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I'm asking if you lost a recent sealed item on DC. Then to avoid BUG maybe you can log off immediatly after sealing. Don't go level and risk a DC.

Program has bugs, sometimes you need a work around,

najtonlajn

Well that cant be kids only pro if we can call him hacker. Have that brain to hack Something like that, cuz is not easy to do it and cant only one man do that

Dont know dude am sorry for your lost!!!
    Sell items for usd now, better maybe something happend again like first time

~sorry for my english~

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Sux but can't do anything cus k2 doesn't do rollbacks if im right.

najtonlajn

Only if u know GM directly he can do you roll back or to make you items that u lost!
    I know that bcuz one my good freind know gm on ares and he was hacked and gm deborah or something like that did him roll back!

ministry

Only if u know GM directly he can do you roll back or to make you items that u lost!
    I know that bcuz one my good freind know gm on ares and he was hacked and gm deborah or something like that did him roll back![/b]
    not true..how come i got my items back with CS ticket and bronze prem?

najtonlajn

what u got back ? shells+3 raptor+3 or other items shells +3

and if u got roll back when was that and what u got back of items ?

cuz i know is impossible to get roll back, except if u are good friend with GM.

ministry

what u got back ? shells+3 raptor+3 or other items shells +3

and if u got roll back when was that and what u got back of items ?

cuz i know is impossible to get roll back, except if u are good friend with GM.[/b]
    only lost ib+6, a bus and like 50m noah and i got it back the exact same items in my letter

Another friend of mine , just wasnt on for more then 3 hours and he lost 2 shells +8 zzzzzzzz wtf happening here , and its ONLY in Ares server ( didnt saw more people in different server ) .

didinino

k2 probably saw that price jump and started doing something... unlike logos when i login on a regular day, everything is fine, next morning= empty.

and /no_help at all.

najtonlajn

Something is going on. Make new account and trade items on it.

K2=shit company fuk it!

PSYK0SIN

happened to my friend he was selling exep ii+5 nd some totas+6 and after DC he lost all of them lol but not last week that was like 2 weeks ago or so

My friend was lvl 75 and around 43% , today he logged after 6 hours he was offline and he was lvl 74 86% , he got rollback for over 6-10 days , k2 invulve probably in this case like i thought , but this time my friend not from Ares.
    Anyway i done i let my friend playing my char , i not gonne pay anymore to k2.

2 of my old clannies lost EVERYTHING (chitins +8, shells +8, rols, shards +8, everything). Their items are sealed and only they knew his seal password... so where is the k2 security?

Maybe some ppl will think: "They had duped items"

FALSE

Most of their items were clan drops.

Btw sorry for the lost Omgthisisme, good luck trying to recover your items, my clannies are sending tickets to CS waiting any "smart" response from k2, but you all know thats impossible.

Its quite funny how everyone is always saying the turks are to blame for everything, in reality, at the present KO, its not the Turks that you need to be worried about, its the Chinese. What the chinese can do as far as hacking the system and ports and all that good stuff goes, would make you worry a lot more you would think

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast